Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Well I was aiming mostly for something besides my usual screename for any site since I dont think Gaia allowed numbers to be the first part of a screename at the time. (my original idea was 2tailedfox) I'm not really sure how my screename came to be...I suppose it was just something I randomly came up with. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm
my username is basically 5379, completely random  

V379

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:47 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

I think I already posted in here, but for the sake of people wondering how I got such a wonderful name as I have.

I was originally Me-Moo, which derived from me finding those two words next to each other in a spanish textbook. I was 12 years old and easily amused, so it caught on. I've been using it in almost any similar website, and eventually I got bored of the lame pre-teen name. So I decided to think up of something new. I have been searching high and low for a name that suited me, be it because it described me or because it sounded nice. Then came Narcoleptic Pandabear [Not one of my names or user accounts]. I saw her name and thought it was fairly crafty, and funny. I knew I loved words that started with Narc- Narcoleptic, Narcotic, Narcissistic, etc... So then I knew what one word would be. I knew that this name would have been taken so I decided that I wanted to make something more. Narcissistic had been my favorite word for a long while. As a matter of fact, it's been my favorite word ever since I read the book Love Story. And Love Story was in my mind when I was creating a name. I wanted to call myself Narcissistic b***h from the story, and it wasn't taken, so I was really excited, but I felt like the name didn't describe me well enough, because sure, I can be a b***h, and I can be Narcissistic, but I didn't want to be known as NarcBitch. So I ended up taking one of my favorite things, literature, and adding it to the end. Since I love literature. And Love Story is a piece of literature.

So there you have it. Now you know Narcie, NarcLit, Moo, Narc.... Etc..

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 am
hmm..i just thought of my name...by...translating what my name means...hehe  

Siilentx

Agile Star

Icon Sting

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:20 pm
my name is from my favorite wrestler.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:04 pm
Teh K a a C h a n
We're all human...

MUWAHAHA

So my name is weird, yes?

Story:
There's an anime/manga out called Ouran High School Host Club.
One day, Indulge [In Words], two of our friends and I decided to nickname ourselves with the characters from the series.

I was Ootori, Kyouya, because I'm usually taking care of stuff,
I wear glasses, and I sometimes take the role of "Shadow Admin" when one of our friends decides she doesn't want to keep her
roll-playing site up and running.

And in the anime/manga, Tamaki, Souh calls himself " 'Tou-san " or "Father", since he is the president of the club.
However, Ootori is usually taking care of the club, keeping papers in order
and the members in line. Which earns him the nickname " 'Kaa-san "
from Tamaki. This also means, "Mother".

So, my nickname Ootori, Kyouya also comes with the nickname 'Kaa-san, and finally after that, my Gaia!Name. <3

Yay for long needless explanations!

Some just like to dream...

[Which is why 'Tou-san
says that everyone should
call this girl 'Kaa-sama. >D]

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:40 pm
User Image

"Rebel sheep go moo"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:49 am
Idk, I like the name Kisara, and just made up 'Chou' for some reason, because someone was already Kisara. mrgreen  

Foph

Dnoob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 pm
me my real name is dillon and noob is like a beginner so i thought? why not d noob?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:32 pm
I was in my room when suddenly . . .

Originally I wanted something along the lines of twilightx or something but since it was "too similar to another user's name" I decided to use xtwilight.

. . . I smelt a fart that was not mine

xtwilight

Dyzzi

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:23 pm
well.... *deep breath*

my friend Emi-chan (real life) told me that we needed new nicknames after we turned thirteen for no apparent reason. Well, stupidly, I agreed because nicknames rock. She decided to be called "Roxy" which was OMG so original stare ... so when I told her that that name was really really overused by people. She got all huffy and said Fine! well mines gonna be "Roxie" instead. I gave up. I asked her what I should be, cuz I'm not exactly good at nicknaming people, especially myself, and she said to find a word that describes me. I said "Cool, Nice, Awesome, Great... Mistress of all things yaoi-like..." and she said.. "Dizzy and Random" Thise were my choices. I decided Dizzy was cute,m but she threw a fit because of my comment on her name choice so she made me respell it. I said "Dyzzi!" and even though we ended up never using those odd little nicknames. Mine stuck on as my username for all things awesome! Yaaaay!

Teh End!
xd blaugh xd blaugh whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:58 am
My sis thought up the name for me a long time ago, and it just stuck. Even though I was seriously thinking of changing it a little while ago.  

Purplepiratelynn

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:45 am
I like to dance and so I translated; Wanna dance, in Italian xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:17 am
Ermm...
Tialas has no meaning...  

Rose Apple

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:16 pm
Well, I like wolves, and I like the name Sakura, so I put it all together and that's what happened!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff