Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:16 pm
*is too lazy to go calculate the total*

not much, i tell you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:18 pm
thaxul
*is too lazy to go calculate the total*

not much, i tell you.

I'm judging mine by guestimating, really.

50k or so for Labcoat. I spent 70k on a shopping spree when I sold the one labcoat. Had at least 20k of stuff before that. Gotten stuff since...

So yeah. ^_^  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:00 pm
thats good guesstimating, shorty! xp

*is still too lazy to do that*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:04 pm
thaxul
thats good guesstimating, shorty! xp

*is still too lazy to do that*

Isn't it though? OLDY!

You lazy, lazy person!  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:05 pm
what can i say? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:21 pm
Of course, there are tons of people here who are older than you, but meh.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:27 pm
Zurgiea
Of course, there are tons of people here who are older than you, but meh.

*pokes!

yooung 'un!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:08 pm
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

It's my 1000th post! I wanted to share it with you people. heart heart crying crying  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:13 pm
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

It's my 1000th post! I wanted to share it with you people. heart heart crying crying

Yaaaay!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:13 pm
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

xd Congrats.  

Khorkalba

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:14 pm
Zurgiea
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

Yaaaay!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:16 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgiea
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

Yaaaay!

xd

^_^ I downloaded this Smiley extension for FireFox that allows me to quickly get codes for smileys and stuff..so yeah. I'm having fun testing them. This was a perfect opportunity xd  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:17 pm
Zurgiea
Longbow UK
Zurgiea
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

Yaaaay!

xd

^_^ I downloaded this Smiley extension for FireFox that allows me to quickly get codes for smileys and stuff..so yeah. I'm having fun testing them. This was a perfect opportunity xd

Do you have a link? *wants crazy smilies* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:18 pm
Yaaay! Love the pics, Z. *ignores your much higher post counts* xd

Good thing I used number 1000 to say something useful. ninja  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:23 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgiea
Longbow UK
Zurgiea
Nimbrethil
ZOMGWTFLOLBBQZ!!11!1 xd

Yaaaay!

xd

Do you have a link? *wants crazy smilies* xd

Are you a FireFox user? o.o; FUN!

Hehe. Okay, there are tons of extensions you can get. Just go to Tools, then Extensions, and click Get More Extensions. It's called Smiley Xtra 3.0 and is under Miscellaneous, I think.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games