Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:50 pm
Yeah, Nohea's head is huge in that picture, the one with her by her bed xp but I like the bed...I'm really bad at drawing backgrounds and stuff, and this one seemed ok...I actually sort of copied Oliver from
Momiji sweatdrop but just his facial expression and part of his clothes...I think...
The Kiera picture came out better, probably because I had darkened the pencil with a black color pencil.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:48 pm
OMG

I LOVE THE IKAIKA AND SAKURA ONE

XDD  

Ai`
Crew

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:16 pm
Thank you Ai whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:45 pm
Ahem...more... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. White tiger girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nohea in a wierd looking gi...holding a long stick sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is not Sakura... sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is actually ther first drawing I did of Ikaika... sweatdrop but he kinda changed...for some reason...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uhh, Kurai? xd he looks short... xd  

Nohea-Chan

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:46 pm
-worships Nohea-

Stop drawing! You're to good! XDD

Nohea should have an art thread! Yuppers! Makie will have to quest for gold so that Nohea and Sakura can draw me! XDDD

Although, dun't really think the last one looks like Kuri... @.o

And it still looks good even though it was taken with a digital camera. -Makie's drawigs turn out terrible when taken with a digital camera-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:22 pm
Awesomly cute bunch of drawings, Nohea-Chan X3 I especially love how you do your faces : D  

Yunbot

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:08 pm
I look so much like in one of those dating sim for gurls... XP. So Gurly XD. I also feel Monkish.

Love the so-not-Sakura pic XP.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:08 pm
Oh stop it guys!! I might get a big head with all this praise!! whee

Ohh my...too late!! xd This is sposed to be Dark Nohea, but her head turned out real big xd  

Nohea-Chan

Yunbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:24 pm
I do that sometimes (the head slightly too big thing), but I find, drafting out the correct or desired proportions of the character, lightly in pencil, and then drawing over the guides, works very well : D

NOSTALGIA ATTACK!!

I decided to draw my old Ria characters, Renim and Saya X3!! Hrem... a little annoyed that Renim looks a little too much like the Ghost in the Shell chick, but mur, I haven't drawn these characters in ages o.o! Renim on the left, Saya on the right heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:38 pm
hehe Dark Nohea from the Avi glitch day XDDDD.

OMFG. Renim and Saya ::faint:: two supa awsome Ria charries XDD!!!

I may actually use these in the game XD. Despite no colour. IM a lil tired using monstersets that look nothing like the actual character ^^. but hey. Its not a perfect game XP.

aren't your two charries based on actual Anime chars neways? ^^. Nevertheless. Awsomely kewlness.  

KuraiGekkou

Yunbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:58 pm
KuraiGekkou

I may actually use these in the game XD. Despite no colour. IM a lil tired using monstersets that look nothing like the actual character ^^. but hey. Its not a perfect game XP.

aren't your two charries based on actual Anime chars neways? ^^. Nevertheless. Awsomely kewlness.

Hehe, feel free XD I could colour in their heads and send you them, if you prefer? razz

And yeah - origionally their appearence was based on existing anime characters, but that ANNOYS me XD!! I gave them a revamp, but Renim still looks like Kusanagi T___T!! Grrr. I think it's the hair XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Wow, Yunbot those are amazing 3nodding eek

And I love those Nohea heart Soo cute xd  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:48 pm
OOOOO SAYA AND RENIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur studing art in college right?? The're so good!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:36 pm
XD Thanks, doods. I'm not on an art degree - but I am on a video game design degree > : D Designing and concept art be my thing XD It's fun :3  

Yunbot

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:08 am
Wow, those are very good, props to ju!!! blaugh  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games