Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:55 pm
He looked at the gates to the city, nodding to himself. Inside would be the place he was looking for. Itasu tugged his coat a bit and checked his blades and guns, checking also the ammo clips he had hidden throughout his coat and belts. With a nod he felt his right arm, making sure it was fine before heading on towards the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 pm

"Well well well... what have we hear?"

The skeletal figure of Captain Wickit approached the gates. He began looking them up and down, observing the guard count and others entering the town. With a laugh and a swish of the cape, he swaggered on in.

"Let's see what we can do."

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:08 pm
-: A long trail of dust rising behind him, Captain Kurisutofa is carried briskly over the plains. He was quite taking with the brilliant steed upon which he had ridden the last eight days from Biscay. Day and Nihgt had passed, each dawn bringing forth a new mile to travel. Now after an over land route that had lasted a week and a day, both Jack and steed had made it.

Drawing close to the gates and coming to a halt, Yamina breathed as slight as she had when she had arisen that morning. Climbing off, he looked about the open gates with their heavy guard. As Jack planted his boots into the dirt, a child came up to him with wide eyes.

"Sir, may I take your horse for you? The stables are just inside the gates. I'll take you there if you'd like. Though I warn you, the stable keeper doesn't charge visitors too fairly. It's near on half a guinea." The young boy spoke at long length and finally he drew to a close and none to soon, for Jack was only half listening now. Having seen the women roaming about the gorunds just inside the gates, Jack gazed on with watering eyes. It had been ages since last he'd sat with gentile society and now that he'd been called from sea to answer to a summonds of service, Jack would have the opportunity to vacation at last. That was if his business didn't keep him too occupied.

"Well lad, I'll pay you eight crowns if you'll feed and water my horse and see that she is given a nice wide berth to sleep in. I'll end up paying the stable keeper at any cost, but I'd rather keep it as low as possible. So here.. take this and I'll call upon you when I'm in need of your aid." Jack spilt a handful of silver crowns into the boys hand and then handed the reigns to the bewildered young man. "I'll call for my dunnage when I find a place of residence. The local Inn perhaps."

Pulling his sowrd from it's mountings in the saddle, Jack fastened it to his belt and strode off through the gates, stopping only to show his papers to the guards. :-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:25 am
*Raising a simple handkerchief to her sweat ridden brow, Miss Starman casually wiped the remnants of her long journey to the gigantic gates from her face, and quickly tucked the piece of cloth away in a side pocket. It seemed as if it had taken her a millennium to reach the foreboding structures, and now that she had finally accomplished the trip, a sense of relief washed over her as she could see it held no eminent danger.*

"My, they're much larger than I first estimated. Looks to be the right place, so I may as well have a gander."

*Extracting a piece of parchment from her corset, she carefully unfolded it and once more read over the script upon it's surface, though it seemed redundant, as she had already read over it a thousand times. Satisfied with her final perusal of the paper, she refolded it with ease and returned it to its resting place. After making minor adjustments to her hat and attire, Aria passed through the gates, her mind solidly set on finding her traveling companion.*

"Now, if I was Kurisutofa, where would I be?"  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kolbo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:57 am
Holy crap! Thought Kolbo, gazing at the enormous gates. Thoughts of rest and food started filling his mind. Kolbo began to head towards the entrance when a strange warmth went down his right arm. He looked at his arm to see that the inside of it was glowing cloudy silver. The bright light in his arm quickly faded away, then he continued his hike through the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:06 pm
Emerging from the distance, a human-looking figure appeareared walking towards two extremely large gates -- the gates that would lead her into another town that she would probably leave sooner or later in her lifetime. The figure was indeed human, her black hair flowing in the mild wind as well as her baggy clothing. She wore black, holy jean pants with a grey and white belt to go with it. On that belt was a black katana that was tied to it. Her torso was a military-style, black jacket open over a white tank-top with the left sleeve flowing by her side. She carried a backpack with the name of her all-time favorate band on it over one shoulder. Her name was Kiater; Kiater Aburame.

She had a tired look on her face that showed she had been walking for awhile with no sleep. She yawned, covering her mouth, as she approached the entrance of the town and looked through the gates. If I'm lucky, I can possibaly find a job, home and some type of automail here, she thought to herself with a grin.

Kiater Aburame

Burning_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:31 pm
A tattered looking business man strolls up the the enormous wooden doors with a look of distaste upon him face.

". . . these wretched vermin are all I need"

With a wordless glance behind him, he sets off onto the cities streets. The Great doors close behind him. Soundlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:16 pm
"Wait", Kiater gasped before running towards the doors. She squeezed between right before they closed with a muffled 'Bang'. Close, she thought to herself as she stared at the back of the busness-looking mans' torso. She wasn't angry at him but thoughtful. She sighed.
"Better find a place to sleep then", she mutters as she fallows the path the man had went.

Kiater Aburame

Kolbo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:36 pm
“So this is the gate to the city…” Said a man in a low calm voice. It seemed that the gates closed up just a few minutes earlier. He wore a black cloak with its hood up. “They will have no choice but enjoy their new ruler.” Said the figure, raising his hand and held an orb of dark energy, and threw it at the gates. After the black smoke from the blast cleared, he saw that the only thing the attack did was grab their attention, because the gates were opening. Several guards came out once the gates opened half way, the figure made their deaths quick, but extremely painful. After that small fight, he entered the city and came across a building called the Plushie Palace & Pub. “Lets begin.” Said the figure while entering the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:31 pm
The petite miss sighed as her head swung forward in a defeated manner. Her long sleeves rubbed across her eyes as she tried to summon the power to glance once more up at the monsterious gates. Slowly the silk material pulled away and a single blue eye squinted at the beastly creation. She gave another hearty sigh before smacking her hand into the chest of the rather tall, rather lanky man standing next to her.

"It looks like we've ended up here for now..." She clucked, puckering her lips and cocking her head like a lost dog.
"Hopefully we can stay in this place for a bit.." She paused to give her male companion a scathing glance. Her eyes narrowed and her eyebrows furrowed above them.
"that means BEHAVE!" She hissed slowly. The tall fellow merely yawned, his lips stretching back and his jaw cracking. He just shrugged and gazed lazily about, heavy circles framing his crisp silver eyes. The girl clucked her tounge before clutching his sleeve and pulling him forward toward the gates.

It seemed to take an eternity for them just to pass the damn things!  

Airi

Harou Shibori

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:48 am
Harou took a glance around the corner. His cloak covering his face and the rest of his body.. He thought to himself. "Father spoke of the great gates. . .Byako. . . "His gaze rose up the gates til they reached the top.

"I wonder if this is the place. . ."He said to himself. He looked back down and saw a girl and male walking into the gates. Quickly he ran foward, his cloak dragging behind him as he ran to then. "Escuse me!!!" He said as he ran up toward them at a fast pace. It took him long enough since they were at the gates end.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:50 pm
Bores didn't care what this city was called he just needed to find aa new home and this one will do.
"What peaceful town."  

Kane of Nod

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Airi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Brell Squealed and turned on the balls of her feet at the sound of shouting. She tensed for a moment, ready for what she surely thought was the underground come to drag them back. Yet it was far from it. She blinked a few times before focusing at the man approaching.

"Oh.." She mumbled, cocking and eyebrow. Possion just swayed in his spot, seeming to fall asleep standing.

"Yes?" She clucked, plastering on a large smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:48 pm
Tesla grew up from the ground as was his fashion of teleportation and walked silently through the gates. Only once he was through did he speak. "The darkness has come to reside here..."  

Starjian Orion

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:25 pm
Refia walked through the gate as they shut behind her. Tipping the guard had been Shinku's idea, but she wasn't going to admit to the doll that she was right for once.
"SO where do you want to go first dummy..."

Shinku was sat on Refia's sholder, being quite light. She looked at Refia as she mentioned 'dummy', swiftly turning her head and slapping Refia with her long, golden hair.
"Dont call me dummy servant... I mean... Refia... Up to you. I am not the one walking here."

"Fine..." she muttered, "We shall go over there!" she said, walking one way, not knowing this new city very well.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games