Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 pm
x__P o e t
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

This thread is MAD interesting. xD

User Image
Thrusts: 13,273

Yes. Yes, it is.

But I can`t ask any of my questions.

They`re all like rated `R`. . . >.>

Mine are all like...rated X.

xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:48 pm
Teh Pure
x__P o e t
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

This thread is MAD interesting. xD

User Image
Thrusts: 13,273

Yes. Yes, it is.

But I can`t ask any of my questions.

They`re all like rated `R`. . . >.>

Mine are all like...rated X.

xD

I think all my questions have been asked....  

XAmberrXO

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:38 pm
hinatax24
ohoh i got 1 y do guys like violent stuff

I use to be lilChristal, bishes! >D
-chompchomp-

I like violet stuff, and I'm a girl. o:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 pm
@hina; It makes dudes horny seeing all the blood. 8D

LOL. But seriously, I dunno. emo

I think it's cuz it's "coool". rolleyes  

Licensed

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:43 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

I want individual opinions.
What do girls consider "cool" in a guy.

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.@dan; When they're good at anything I'm not good at. xD;  

Licensed

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

Attractive.
Not a tool.
Music nerd.
A couple tattoos.
Good at sex.

Last is a must for me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:06 am
Ok girls. What would your reaction be if one of your sorta good friends asks you out, but you don't want to be more than friends? What would you say to him?

Also, is it a bad idea for friends to become more than friends?  

Knikkey

RAPsody in Pink

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 am
Shadowcutter
Ok girls. What would your reaction be if one of your sorta good friends asks you out, but you don't want to be more than friends? What would you say to him?

I'll answer that in reverse and of course based on my opinion and experience... I think it's important to be friends first. It's important to know the person you are with. And I really think it deepens your love in the long haul if he understands you and vice versa, and there's a mutual respect.

Oh...but that is a hard question (in two parts really, the reaction and the answer) Reaction is hard. If he's really a close friend, #1 he won't overreact. And if he does, he needs space. And #2 It might be awkward but as I said if you are really true friends, you will learn from the moment and move past it.

What would I say... hopefully nothing cliche or corny. LOL like 'our friendship means too much...' no. I'd want to be really frank with him. But of course put it out there that I am flattered but 'I'm just not that into him'. Why waste anyone's time? But, I wouldn't tell him this... (not sure I should reveal this) who knows... in the future things may change. ^_^ So being friends still could be just what was meant to be. But my advice to the guy, don't hold onto that. Be her friend, date other girls, business as usual.

LOL hope that clarifies. Honestly I've been through this MANY times with male friends and ... my honey and I have known each other a long time and we were very honest friends long before we dated. I knew all about him. ^_^

EDIT: gah! I'm tired... I didn't tell my reaction. wink I honestly don't know. It can be a variety of reactions depending on how intense his proposal (for more than friendship) is, ya know? Like, does he invite you to do something romantic? well that'd be a big warning sign of something. Or how does he present it? I'd want to be honest but also mindful of his feelings. I be sure to present it very clearly.

And I am sorta confused by the 'sorta good friends'... maybe you're not frank enough or close enough for her to be that honest or maybe she'll be MORE honest. I don't know. If he is afraid of say chasing her off... souring the friendship... don't be. Because if she's a true friend, she'll be able to help you move pass the awkward moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:43 am
Shadowcutter

just apologize to him and try to change the topic!
hahah xd

s l o v e y y

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:27 am
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

Comment me

IF THEY CAN TALK RIGHT. <333
I just love when a guy can talk right. For some odd reason.

AND, funny. Funny is a big one. Have an amazing sense of humor.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,374

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 am
Shadowcutter

Comment me

My reaction would be ' the ********? ' I would say " No. " first of all. I'm one of those girls who is straight forward, with boys anyways. Then, I'd go explaining why, " I don't see us going on like this. "

Well you normally have to start out as friends to become more then friends. =/ Anyways, I say YES IS IT A HORRIBLE IDEA for good friends to start going out. Ohh boy, I had a group of five buddy's and man, we all started dating and liking each other and MAN we are not good friends no more. Though, I was the smart one, and NOT in the love triangle/circle thing.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,374

Lady Pelvic

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:04 am
Shadowcutter

Alot of my good guy friends ask me out. :[
It's sad really. Because.. I'm not into them like that. XD
Which is usually the same with alot of other people out there. o:

Usually I say "It won't work out", or "Sorry, I'm not dating right now." o3o
Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:35 am
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

Not to be so full of himself XD
& can joke around with me even if we are going out.
Also a sense of humor is a pretty big on with me XD  

a s p i r e

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:44 am
Shadowcutter

In my opinion, it's better for any relationship if you're friends first, that way you know each other pretty well and it won't be as awkward and hard as learning things as you go along. My boyfriend and I were best friends for a whole year before he asked me out. It's been another year since then, and we're still going out. It didn't ruin our relationship or anything like other people are saying for some reason. I do think, though, that if you take things too quickly with a good friend that they can kinda be like "Okay, WTF?" and kinda back away from you. xD

If one of my good guy friends asked me out and I didn't want to be more than friends...Well, right now my guy friends know better than to ask me out because they know my boyfriend will kick their asses. xD There is this one guy that always hits on me, though, or I'll be talking to him and he'll be looking at my bewbs, and I'll just kick him in the shins (I kick really ******** hard, especially when I'm pissed off) and tell him that if he does anything like that again my boyfriend AND my cousin are going to hear about it. (My cousin is one of those huge meat heads that everyone in the school knows; on the varsity football team, wrestling team. So yeah. People don't mess with me.)

If I weren't dating and a good guy friend that I didn't "like" asked me out...I don't really know. I guess I'd just tell him that I don't like him as more than a friend and I wouldn't feel comfortable dating him. I've only had one person ask me out ever, and that's my boyfriend. I'd make sure to tell him that I was really flattered, though, because all my good friends, male or female, will know that I'm not the most popular girl at school. In fact, the only reason people at my school know me is because I'm "Big D's cousin" rolleyes I HATE his nickname. (His full name is Donald Valentine, so I make a point of calling him that in front of his friends, instead of Donny xD)

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games