Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm
oliad walked away "this party will be your downfall..... youre destroying what your father created" disobeying the kings orders olias sent a squad of soldiers to gil'ead  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
oliad walked away "this party will be your downfall..... youre destroying what your father created" disobeying the kings orders olias sent a squad of soldiers to gil'ead
just stands there surprised of what olias had just said "am i really destroying everything he had worked so hard to achieve" walks to his room and locks the door behind him ((uhoh never a good thing when a depressed teen locks his door))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:39 pm
olias went to the ball room to ceck everything that was going on  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:51 pm
artio kneeled by dwayna and she looked down at him "we will give you our tools to defeat these enemies i give you my protections from harm" balthazar aproached him "i give you the best weapons created by the greatest elf blacksmiths" then grenth who said nothing but summoned many undead soldiers next lyssa " i shall cast an illusion over the movements of your troops so your enemies will not see your attack comeing then melandru " i shall give you and all of your soldiers steeds to ride on and many horsesnappeared next to evrything else then the gods dsappeared artio packed up the weapons on the horses then rode them and evrything else back to the camp  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Akasha went into the seamstress' room and gathered the clothes for the feast. She sent word to Alteyer to meet her back "home" so everyone could prepare for the upcoming events. She left before sundown so she could arrive back at the base before sunrise.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha went into the seamstress' room and gathered the clothes for the feast. She sent word to Alteyer to meet her back "home" so everyone could prepare for the upcoming events. She left before sundown so she could arrive back at the base before sunrise.
Alteyer returns to the base and goes to where Akasha is. "Did you get the clothes?"  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:28 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer returns to the base and goes to where Akasha is. "Did you get the clothes?"
"Yes, I'm just resizing some to give to the other men" she answered as she wove a needle through the fabric.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Yes, I'm just resizing some to give to the other men" she answered as she wove a needle through the fabric.
"You know how to sew?"  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:05 pm
when artio got back to the base he put all the horses into the stables and handed out the weapons he thought about the undead and hid them until he cold tell akasha first  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"You know how to sew?"
"Yes, but I'm not good enough to make garments, just mend them." she said as she worked.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"You know how to sew?"
"Yes, but I'm not good enough to make garments, just mend them." she said as she worked.
"Well at least we have what we need."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"You know how to sew?"
"True." she said as she tossed the men's garments at him, distribute those to all the men accompanying us to the castle. There should be enough." she said as she put up the extra thread.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"You know how to sew?"
"True." she said as she tossed the men's garments at him, distribute those to all the men accompanying us to the castle. There should be enough." she said as she put up the extra thread.
He walks out and passes out the clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm
when artio looked at his new weapon he could tell it was god touched it flew white and was extremeley light when he threw it at a target it hit the target an burned it with an invisable flame he walked up to the target and wrenched it out " this is going to be helpful" he said to himeself  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 am
Akasha took out a map and laid it on her desk. She made plans of every attack the rebellion would make before the feast.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff