Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm
alices sighs feeling the cool of the house on her skin and his " ahh it'll be easier now to heal !" alices sighs laying in her bed
selena decends the stairs case and looks at her other towo childern then looks at haru " i can tell you why i had blocked it all out because .......when you ripe a twin away one or both devlope a second personality i didnt but he did me i tryed to live alone butit didnt work i feel in love with another but he died one his way to our home so as soon as the sun came up i went out into i tryed to kill my self and thats why i know master kaying so well is because he saved life he took me here to this very manison and i havent left every scence " selena sighs "naira i understabd why you left but you need to stop thinkin gyour huamn and that by you runing away that itll bring you human parent back from the dead im sorry it wont but you have a another family now !"selena looks at haru her drink " selena say hold out her wirst for haru "bother why did you leave why ddi you let them take you away ?" selena sighs " charles is his second persona the lycan which i hate my bother his name if you even do remmber your name was lenno legion was your nick name becuase you were a great warrior but then you became mad !"
[  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 pm
"You just want to kill me because he has me instead of you, how cruel" she say's before looking at him with a few tears in her eyes as they showed more of the blue in her eyes. Backing away from him she backs up into the Bookcase and slide down to the floor. Taking a few deep breaths the rest of her memories come back her real memories. "I understand now, he was jealous of you because you were getting the girl of you're dreams, you were so much happier back then, and he only killed me because he didn't want you to be happy he wanted you to be as miserable as him, why did you let and why did you not fight back I thought you actually loved me, but that must have been a lie". Taking a deep breath she let's Selenia hear everythign that was going on.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:22 pm
"we both loved you but now charles loves you charles had tryed to kill you in you sllep the first day he was here but realized he loved you so he stopped...i am going to finish that job you see...charles thinks i am his alternate self but charles is a copy and he copied the one ability that was two strong for him...reality bending so he then with out knoing it created me...you see i am one of his many insanities he thinks he is only a couple thousand years old but he is really...several hundred thousand"he getting tired fro the strain up lett int lycans move so much
the lycan horde was now at the manson and he began to invade it and ravaged the inside ofit by now  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Growling she looks at him "What job are you talking about ,if it concerns killing me you won't get very far, no one can bend reality not even you I would remember if you could do that" she say's before holding her head again and thinking. "Why would you have let him kill me if you actually loves me" Haru ask's  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:32 pm
selena sighs "yes he was crule thats why i tryed to kill him myself " selena brubs he neck " but i was only killing my self so when he "leno " finaly got control over his own body once more he ran away " selena sighs " twins function as a whole when there near each other yin and yang two half of a whole coin " selena sighs " but unfornautly he bacame both on his own while there with me " selena sighs " i wonder why there was such a reason that i was so drawn to protect you "selena sighs "but i guess i now know why my mind couldnt handle it and so it blocked it self off permantly until that is until he came back but "charles " isnt a nice guy he cruel he all the evil and hatered part of lenno " selena cryed a few tear while everybody watched " that day haru when i became a giant and sounded like a god becasue altho i am vampire i still have a human heart there were thing in my family would never speak of meaning him " selena looks at lenno " i tryed to protect you from him and i couldnt becuase the gods had taken you away and seen the pain you were in so they striped of all your memories and gave you a second chance at happniess i guess history does repeat it self !"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 pm
"So it was partially you who made it that I couldn't remember my past, you recognized me from the beginning did you, if so why did you lie to me Selenia" she say's to her before a few tears ran down her cheeks and she looked at the person she had brought into Charles mind also so she and Selenia were both there at the same time. "What happened in history that no one has told me, you are all not making sense now"

(such a big twist)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm
"be cause you left me and went with him"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 pm
"That's not true, they only time I went with him was because I needed to get to know him better" she say's as she finally stood back up to look at him. The look in her eyes was sincere as she watched him "I was with him for an hour to learn more about him, and the next thing I know i'm in a hotel naked and him not around and I couldn't remember anything, he must have told you that I had left you for him, and that was a lie, but once you started to ignore me and then decided I wasn't good enough he was my only comfort, so I gravitated to him" she say's before bitting her lower lip as her real memories become clearer.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 pm
Niara looks back at her family with tear stains on her face. "I'm sorry. I love you guys....Farewell." she says. She lays her hand and a half b*****d sword across her shoulders. She goes outside, and gets in a battle ready stance. The sun didn't bother her, she didn't burn as easily as her family. "Come face your doom." she says, shutting the door, and blocking it. She walks out farther, and charges head on into the lycan horde. "You want me! You're going to have to kill me first!" she calls at them, starting to fight them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 pm
he laughed and said"and that is when you two fell in love"
the lycans ran and tackled niara and starrted to tear her appart as fast as they could  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm
Taking a deep breath and standing up at her full height she looks at him before shaking her head and looking at him with a smile that she used to give him when she was mad at someone else and it was never a good smile. "That's not my fault that's you'res you're the one who wouldn't believe me when I told you the truth" she say's before concentrating and herself and Selenia's astral forms disappeared but she pulled Legion out of Charles Head so he would be infront of them in an astral form. She was doing this so she could be back in her body and Charles could hear all the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Niara screamed in pain. She continued to fight, fighting for her life, and the life of her family. They wouldn't kill her that easily.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 pm
When the lycans broke into his house they broke down the doors to the room he was in. Sending them through the walls with his physique powers, before burning them into ashes, angel shifted into his panther form as he ran to niara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm
when angel was half there reginald kicked him in the stomach sending him flying
mimi appeared infront of selenia
legion had freaked out being pulled out and the first thing he did was grab one of the lycans a feed off of it
charles just looked at haru saying"what have oyu done"and dived at legion  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 pm
"Both of you have explaining to do, Selenia you need to explain how you know Charles and how you's sure that Legion might be you're twin, and also why I lost my memories. And you Legion have a hell of a lot of explaining to do" she say's before looking at both of them not to pleased. She as like herself when she started to get bossy but when she did she could kill someone to get the information she needed, at the moment she radiated power and anger. Smirking when Legion went for one of the Lycans his hands went right through it "You're not actually here" she say's before shutting down his main functions that had to do with movement. Looking at Charles she growls and hisses slightly before she crosses her arms under her chest "You should be so ******** happy I don't punch you out right now and decide not to marry you". Noticing Mimi, Haru growls deeply at her not moving from where she was but her hair started to fly out around her as her anger got more intense and she started to get really pissed off.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games