Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 am

Tadashi smiled and was happy to see his friend. Hey Auron how have you bee? But actually I do have a decent idea of something for us to do. How about we head to the Shinobi Arena to get some fighting experience?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 am

Yun leaves the hidden leaf and heads to the mist.

Cain the Blade

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

"I don't mind", Auron said, "You lead I follow".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

Tadashi turned quickly and stormed off.

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron followed soon after.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 am

((lets ignore that last part))

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 am

Tadashi ran back inside the village going to see something.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Nakashima raced out of the village stopping only for an instant to hand a letter, stating that he was headed to the hidden sand village, with the hokage and kazuma's names upon them.

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 am

Nakashima came running up to the konoha gates and waved a friendly hello to the guards beofre continuing on to the squad seven training grounds. Hopefully his father would be their and not be busy again.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Outside of the village gates, buried under dirt and debris, a scroll on the ground quivered. It had been forgotten for too long, the seal on it was wearing away.
With a sharp crack, the scroll ripped out from under the debris, not on its own acorrd but because after several years, the seal on it had finally ruptured. No longer able to be contained, the sealed scroll was forced to expand to let its contents out into the world once more.
Light began swirling along the ground near the scroll, slowly building up into a rough humanoid shape. The light contracted and compacted smoothing out the rough form. The light finally faded and fell away, leaving only the man.
He stood there, looking around in a daze. He was standing at about six feet tall, with a thin and wiry build. His hair was a solid, living silver that spiked in every which way. A scar ran along his left cheek, dragging up almost into the eye before jerking to the side. The man looked down at his clothes and blinked. There were rents and tears in his clothing, the only rememnants from the battle that had ended with him being sealed away. Sighing, the man pulled a scroll out of his pocket and unsealed it, pulling out a full length brown trench coat.
The man slid into the trench coat and sealed it up along the front, completely covering his body from sight. He reached to the back and pulled a hood over his distinctive silver hair. The deep green eyes quirked as the man grinned slightly before pulling a rebreather mask up from a seal on the trench coat.
"Wonder how the world's changed since that Kaguya beat me down... Where to check first though..." The man's voice was rusty and obviously underused. He raised his hands into the seal for the shunshin, vanishing into a cold gust of wind that would be felt by those who remembered it.

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 am

The figure who had been unleashed from the scroll strolled up to the village gates, a slight grin on his face under the rebreather mask.
"Howdy boys, don't mind me. I'm not affiliated with any village, just helping out an old friend of mine." He shimmered past the guards and tapped his chin.
"Now if I was a medic, where... oh, I am a medic! To the hospital it is!" A slightly deranged chuckle issued from the man's lips as he set off.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Noa Hayato

Noa landed with Arekku's winged horse and jumped off. She patted the animal on the neck before it dissappeared. She turned around to enter the village. She was curious how her friends were, so she headed to the training grounds of squad seven.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm

The cloaked figure slipped out past the gaurds, heading towards his next destination.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Jin landed on the ground with his hand in the dirt, clenching a fistful of the loose soil. He lifted his hand up, and watched as it left his hand ever so softly. The grains of dirt would just seem to slide right through. "I need to learn more techniques." Jin said as he pulled out the scrolls. He needed to find someone to teach him the technique. He then sighed as he walked inwards. He would need to learn the Wind techniques, and then leave. Maybe he'd unlock the Three Tomoe in the Exams. Wait, the exams! They should have been coming up soon.

ThePonySlaystation

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Jin slipped past the guards this time, happy that his smaller body was able to make it through the men who were supposed to question him and what not when he entered the village.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games