Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:33 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her puzzled. "Is that why everyone is so worried? Veronica, Madeline doesn't have to die, she doesn't even have to be turned. All they need to do is preform a c-section on the seventh or 8th day." He coughed and grimmicaed at the foul taste in his mouth. He understood where she was comming from and sighed. "Armand is a very, very overprotective person. Even he knows it, even if he won't admit it. He has always been like that. It caused quite a ruffle in our friendship once he became "mates" with Airi. He was angry I had been with her ect." Hunter rolled his eyes weakly, "But that is how he is. I can't gurentee he'll come around..." Hunter looked around and grabbed the house phone from the wall. He planned on leaving Armand a message.

Dialing the number he waited until the answering machine picked up and coughed before speaking wearily into the receiver. "Armand, this is Hunter. I had a few questions if you could get back to me whenever you get the chance. Since Veronica knows of Madelines condition, is it really imperitive to keep two best friends separated in a time when they need each other? I understand that you don't like her, but think of Madeline. Yes I also know your concern about Veronica being a newborn but I think that may also be an unessesary one. She has remarkable self control, the best I've yet to see. Perhaps you would reconsider letting Veronica spend time with Madeline..." He hung up the phone and moved back to the couch to curl up once again.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 pm
//Haha thank you for the praise, but Im just your average teenager. And honesty is what I give to those who are honest in return. And I'll post again tomorrow. Much thanks for your understanding//
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He laughed at how she shook her head at herself. She was so cute and modest. Follwing behind her with a pair of trunks and her bathing suit, also her clothes in the other hand; he wondered what she was thinking.

Watching her go through outfts he chuckled as she finally chose. He was happy she was trying to pick a good one, he reallyd idnt care as long as she chose it. Putting their stuff to the side he stepped into the dressing room. Pulling his shirt over his head and unzipping his pants he slipped into the suit.

Hide walked out a bit awkward feeling. He'd never worn something that fancy as the suit. "Does it look alright Airi-chan?" Musing back his head he looked at himself nervously. His light hair clashed well with teh dark suit and white collared shirt.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:47 pm
||And you're too modest, Divin. biggrin ||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi looked Hideaki up and down carefully. She smiled to herself and nodded, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "I think you'll do," she decided playfully. "But we better go before it's too late."

God, did he look good in fancy clothes. Her head was almost dizzy with the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm
-Le' Bumples-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand watched Ravin leave the house and then went to get a servant to fix the window but not before he took the cup from Madeline. "You should get a bit of sleep Madeline. Or not. Do what you want. Apparently I am too over protective and need to calm down." Again he said this all in an emotionless tone and walked out of the room. Yes he had already listened to the phone message. That b***h turned Hunter against him. Great. That is just what he needed right now. But there was no way that she was getting what she wanted that spoiled little brat. NO way. He was sick of it all. He went back up to his bedroom and sat down in the middle of the floor considering it was the only space in the room without any debris surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Still, even if she doesn't have to be turned and even if she doesn't die he is an overprotective nazi boyfriend!" Veronica shook her head, "Excuse me I mean fiance." Okay, she was still pretty heated. "I mean, I understand he's your best friend and blah blah blah you're going to stand up for him blah blah blah but seriously. This is crazy!" She sighed and leaned against the wall, sitting on the floor.
"He won't come around the b*****d hates me! Hates me! I'm not the one that was practically undressing Airi at the dance with a beautiful girlfriend sitting there watching!" She growled and laid her head on her knees. Which were pulled to her chest.
Hunter was calling someone, no, leaving a message. He was asking Armand to allow her to see Madeline. "I saw her earlier. Before I came home. She isn't going to want to see me and Armand would kill me before allowing me to see her." She crawled over to him on the couch and kissed his forehead. "Thanks for trying though. I'm sorry," Veronica moved his hair from his face. "I love you, now get some rest babe."

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:24 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and shook his head. "There is no use in me sleeping love, I won't get any rest anyways." He looked at her seriously, his eyes still black. "Veronica, I would die before I would allow Armand to hurt you. Best friend or not." he coughed and layed his head on her lap. He still felt like a child needing comforting, but he also just wanted to be with his love and them not be angry at one another. Well, he was over being angry and just hoped she would be too soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica moved onto the couch and sat back against it. She looked like hell still and it was really getting to her. But she didn't feel like doing anything about it. Thats how she was when she was upset or angry. Or a mixture of the two.
"If you insist." She shrugged. "Well, Armand isn't going to change his mind. As long as Mads is with him, she and I won't have a very good relationship. I can already see it." This was an upsetting thought.
Hunter was laying his head in her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair. "I'm not mad at you babe. I'm not. I'm... well, I dunno what I am. I don't like that you lied." She understood why, but still. Veronica hated people lying or keeping things from her. And thats exactly what everyone had just done. Hunter, Armand, Madeline, everyone. They had all known and kept it from her on purpose.
Hunter had even lied when she asked about the morning sickness thing. It drove her mad. "And with your best friend hating me, how is this going to work?" Her voice was softer now, and just from her tone anyone could know that she was upset. Really upset.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up at Veronica. "No, your upset with me. And I deserve it, I lied to you. Flat out-" Wait a second... how is this going to work... That one sentence scared the s**t out of him, he felt like a hysterical teenager again and swore to god he was hyperventilating, even though it didn't breath. He calmed himself down quickly so Veronica wouldn't see and tried to comfort her instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Yes, I'm upset with you because you lied to me." Veronica nodded, "But you're sick and it doesn't matter right now." What was wrong with him there for a moment. "Hunter, I'm serious though. Your best friend in like, the entire world hates me. And we all live forever. How is this supposed to work?" She repeated. Now may not have been the time but she couldn't help but need to know.
Her hand ran up his arm. "Are you alright?"

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter closed his eyes tightly and tried not to let panic overwhelm him when she asked him again how this was going to work. He refrained from grabbing onto her and holdng on tightly. He shook his head no back and forth furiously. Both answering her and refusing to to accept what she was saying at the same time. He swallowed and opened his eyes to look at her. "Veronica.... You are my reason for existing. This will work." but he had no idea how.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games