Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:22 am
Odindra came to a quick stop as he started down one hall. "I see. You have made an army to fight one man.. well beast. Still I hardly call it fair play." His black eyes flashed a redish tent as he looking over the hordes of monsters. "How about a one on one fight. Winner gets what ever he wants." He called out as he worked to spot Kilies in the mess. "Even better how about you come work for me. You can keep the girl and I'll take you in trade. That sounds like a fair enough deal to me."

As some of the demon creatures came close to Odindra he swung his blade upwords at a 45% angle. The tip of the blade cut straight through its hide.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am
Her eyes widened when she heard the deal that Odindra was trying to make. "No..." She muttered as she stood there clintching her spear. The fear of returning to him over took her. She turned and moved deeper into the waives of creatures that filled everything.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 pm
"You're in no possition for bargains lesser being." Came the voice of the Elder. The creature he had swung at healed instantly. "You don't even posses the power to keep a single creature down." Said Lee as he came up behind Odindra. He was unarmed and all the creatures stood back to give them space. Kilies was left in the opening as well. Lee then disappeared. "This is her fight." Lee said, coming over and turning Kilies to face Odindra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm
He gritted his teeth at Lee's words "We shall see little man" Still he could help but ti feel pleased that Lee stopped Kilies from running away. "Lets do this." He charged passed the things in the hall and headed for the girl. Blood dripped from the blade and the thought of having her blood on it made him smile.  

Black Vanguard

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm
"But.. I don't want to fight" She cried looking back at Lee. He is the better fighter and would do much better than her against Odindra. She finaly looked to Odindra and moved the staff to a defence postion. "I will not make the first move. If you want to fight this come at me." Her eyes slowly driffeded to the ord in his hand. If she could get that away from him then that's all that would matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 pm
'Little? People are strange these days.' Lee thought to himself. "How do you expect to be free if you don't fight?" Asked the voice. "You are a child of the darkness now. You have the will of fire and the strength to do as you please. You just have to utilize it. Fight my child. You will win." The voice said as one of the creatures came forward holding a spear of pure darkness out to Kilies. It switched the one she was holding with it and then stepped back again.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 pm
((didn't you see. In my last posted I did attack. But I'll post again for you.))

"Your child? YOUR CHILD?" Clearly inraged by his words swung his sword in a diagonal across her torso. Small drops of blood fung off the already bloodied blade. "Come of girl, do something. I know I put a fighter in you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 am
((Oh I'm so sorry!! ))

Kilies let out a gasp as the little drops of blood slashed her. She brought the spear up at an angel to block the sword as it came down. The comtact of the two let off a few sparks. As the two weapons clashed andt he sword now slowed she whipped the end of her spear around for a solid smack to the ribs if it hits. "I'm not a fighter and never have been. And I don't belong to you. Now give me my life back!"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 am
"You will have to do better then that Kilies." He took a tiny side step, letting the butt of the spear barly brush against his side. He turned his sword so the flat of the blade rested against the shaft of the spear and raced it along the surface. If she didn’t move her hand then he would slice right through her flesh. As he did that he kicked up with his outer most leg, sweeping at her knees to make her tumble to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 am
Kilies glarred at Odindra as he spoke. She dropped the spear as so not to get cut. But his sweeping kick took her by suprise and she stumbled backwords into the creatures behind her. A low rolling laughter slowly slipped from her lips.

As she picked herself back up she spun on the ball of her right feet and extended her left. She brought her foot up high and aimed for his wrist. She moved with speed and agilityas she tried to kick the sword out of his hands with a round house.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

Black Vanguard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:28 pm
He looked a little confused as she lashed out at him with the kick. Even more confusing was the laugh. The swords made a sound as the cold steal met with the floor. She was finally fighting back and it made his blood race with excitement. Before her foot could come back down he reached out and caught it. “This is more like it.” he twisted her foot trying once more to force her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 pm
( where is Lee? )

Kilies let out a soft grunt as she was forced to the ground. As she fell she jerked her foot free from Odindra's hands. Quickly she scutted herself backwords to put some space between her and him. Her hands feeling along the floor for one of the lost weapons.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 pm
Lee was within the creatures. He blended in perfectly with them and continued to watch. There wasn't really anything he could do for now anyway. He and his brothers had to stay back and watch until Kilies gave word for help and actually needed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 pm
(( I'm getting bored. This is my last post here ))
Odindra went to grab the girl by the arm when he stumbled. The ord rolled off into the crowd of things. "keep it. I'm bored with you anyways." With that he faded into nothingness.  

Black Vanguard

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm
"Well that was... anti-climatic." Lee said, grabbing the orb from the floor. The creatures went back to the summoning circle and went in. "You ok?" He asked Kilies.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games