Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXnodding lightly as she listened to boris, the tween began to chew on another apple only to squeak as the woman reformed above them in the tree.

"You wanted something, Torithÿn ?" she purred, her sapphire eyes fixed on the phantom prince, a forked white tail dragging along behind her in much the way Niji and Boris's tails would.
"honestly, i'm surprised you want anything to do with me considering our issues in the past. But perhaps this is about your little friend? his name is Texinus, yes?" she drawled, pulling her hair out of her face once again as she picked an apple for herself.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
wasn't sure how else to keep it going, so she's returned~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

User Image
                                Much like Niji, Ross squeaked at the reappearance of the woman whereas Boris just waved ever so cheerfully and Torithÿn's gaze shot back up towards Iris. "I told you to just call me Tori. It's not like I'm anyone special and no one really uses my full name anymore... Even Phantom doesn't go by his real name. But no, it isn't Tex and he'd pop you in the nose if he knew you used his full name. I was just in the middle of a lovely chat with Nikolai and his toothpick when you opted to snatch them away. Once again, you're stealing things from me. It's not fair to me if you keep drifting in and out of the picture, Iris," he muttered in something of a hoarse growl. Following his words with a heavy sigh, he cleared his throat again before glancing down momentarily. "Sorry if it sounds like I'm growling at you by the way. Stupid virus has been driving me up a wall all day if not just through it. Niji and Ross, this is Iris. We have a history together involving and not involving my brothers. We got separated a few times mostly 'cause I'd wake up alone in a new area and was like 'what the frick' when I did so. I have a terrible sleeping schedule."

"H-h-hello. Um... S-seda said hello too," Ross stuttered nervously while giving a timid smile and even more timid wave at the woman overhead. Torithÿn made everything look so easy! At least everything that didn't require him acting like some kind of prince charming that is. "B-Boris, she's a nice lady, right?"

"Depends on what you consider nice. Tori, the things that've happened to you are part of a much larger plan. It may seem terrible having answers so close and yet so far and even having years of your life practically stolen by blank spots, but as Tex would tell you, there are things you're not prepared to know yet. All will be revealed in due time. Now show Niji that trick with the apples you wanted to show her," Boris retorted quickly while briefly rubbing his now renewed bandaging around his ribs. Finally! He could breathe normally again. Sighing yet again, Torithÿn picked up one of the not-quite-ripe-yet apples and let it fuzz up briefly in his hand. Once it resolidified, it appeared more full and vibrant in his hand.

"Tadah. The apple is now ripe. It didn't take time for me, just reconstruction of the genetic make-up of the fruit. Phantoms can bend the rules of time for some things. What phantoms do made them outcasts to all species except that of demons. They didn't quite reject us, but we didn't exactly side with them either. Phantoms are neutral entities altogether so yeah," Torithÿn explained as he set the fruit back down in Niji's pile and began fidgeting with the loose dirt around him. "Do you... I mean, would you tell me if I have a chance of not being such a burden on those around me outside of a laboratory, Iris? You have the whole time thing after all so you should be able to know if there's at least one timeline where I'm not causing people trouble, right? You don't have to tell me how to get to that path, but I want to know if it exists..."

User Image Viaresu “Texenius” Bierrez

Out.Of.Codes ::
It's fine. ;3

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"of course there is, tori. Just as there always has been." The woman hummed, crossing her legs as her gaze was pulled from Tex pack to tori.
Moving past him, she smiled sweetly at Ross, tapping her fingers on her knee. "Hello to you two, too." She hummed, tail twitching behind her. "I do my best to be kind, but it doesn't always turn out like I'd hoped..."

"Cool! Wish I could do that!" The girl grinned, taking the apple back with a large grin on her face. "I just make things blow up when I use most of my powers" She shrugged, sitting back on the ground and placing the remaining apples where everyone could reach them.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 pm

User Image
                                "Good to know it still exists. Finding that path is a whole different ball game altogether, but it makes me a little happier knowing it exists still. I don't hold grudges by the way. I just get irritated by continuous annoyances then don't give a flying frick about it later... Unless it's those bxtchy women that are the Christine Daae's of the world. Phantom has lost so much of his time because of her and now this Ophelia girl is taking him straight down the same path. I hate how they claim to see the beauty underneath, but once Phantom's hooked, it's impossible to draw his attention anywhere else. I want him and Yué to be happy and live fulfilling lives, but they can be so goddamn stupid sometimes and once I make it clear I don't like nor trust someone they've gotten close to, I'm suddenly the big bad wolf trying to ruin everything," Torithÿn muttered, his fingers letting the dirt fall between his fingers. Glancing back up at Niji, he smiled faintly behind the medical mask only for his eye to twitch when the apple he'd ripened suddenly made a popping sound as the side blew out suddenly. And lookit that! Boris was starting to remove Tex's seals. Just from the one being removed gave him the heebie jeebies, at least metaphorically. Tex definitely had a lot of magical energy hidden behind those seals. "You mean like that? Yeah... I'm not that great at my phantom abilities. The virus makes me very unstable and most things I try altering like that apple ends up exploding. I get stuck in walls a lot too which is why if I remove everything except my boxers, you'd see a bunch of stretched out looking scars. I was very young when I got infected and I don't remember my time spent in quarantine so I didn't get to finish my lessons on all of that. Piss me off, I have no issues with phasing. Just ask me to run through a wall and I'll only get partially through it if not just smack my face into the wall. Yué usually leaves me stuck in walls and floors whereas Phantom tries encouragement to try getting me out. He gives in after I start freaking and the virus starts acting up, but eh... At least he's trying to teach me how to do it. Besides, Ross ain't any better at fixing things. He's an indestructible master of war."

"Ha ha. You're so hilarious, Tori. That was my demonic side coming out and Koail took advantage of that, making a stupid song by a band he opted to call Disturbed. Disturbed I tell you! Do I seem disturbed to you? Rhetorical question," Ross pouted, his gaze still flicking from Iris to the area around them. He just wanted to be sure she wasn't dragging any uninvited guests along with her. An overly serious blonde male with blue eyes had a habit of doing such a thing unintentionally after all. "G-Gomen ne... I can understand the whole trying to be nice yet getting bad results from it though. I might not be a time person, for lack of a better description, but I understand the concept. Once people learn who my dad was, I'm like the pink elephant in the room and they avoid me like the plague even though I wouldn't hurt a fly."

"You're good, Ross. She didn't bring your ex-psychiatrist with her. The boy's so shy, I wouldn't be surprised if the Hatter served him up as pie," Boris snickered before sliding Tex out of Torithÿn's lap just as he started sinking into the ground. Poor little phantom doing exactly what he just said he'd done a million times before. "Just remain calm, Tori. If you can't just phase back out, go into your mist form. You've never had issues with that which is hilarious considering it's the harder of your three forms. So much energy he tried to hide... My little chickadee of time, this has only happened once before, ne? I mean with these seals that is. The first was with Jedah's twin wasn't it? Do you think perhaps that Tex may be the next Veda? It would be so much fun if he was! Cheshie has missed Veda ever since that human intervened in the events of Pandora's Box... Tex reminds Cheshie very much of Veda only he's far more serious."

"Don't tell me to stay calm, ya stupid cat! That's just gonna make me panic that much more," Torithÿn snapped while attempting to pull himself back out of the ground. Stupid phasing abilities. Stupid virus. Stupid cat! Giving a huff, he started tapping his fingers before raising an eyebrow. "You're talking about the event before Ross' younger half-brother and half-sister were offered up by Pandora to seal the Box away again, right? Even time could not contain the demon who tore himself in two just to have a friend. Of course he locked himself in a prison for a thousand years in a world full of wicked things, dark dreams and despair for it, but whatever. That's just what stories have claimed to be true. If Chestra knew she did that, he'd flip his lid and probably take it out on the original Seven Deadly Sins. That's if he even had a clue he had five children in the first place."

Finally dragging himself out of the ground, Torithÿn winced and began rubbing the spot just above his pants line. As if hearing a distant voice, he smiled faintly beneath his medical mask and lifted his hands in surrender. It was then that Eric formed up with his arms draped over Torithÿn's shoulders, his deep garnet gaze focused in on all who surrounded the younger phantom. "When the dark unfolds it's wings, do you sense the strangest things? Things no one would ever guess? Things mere words cannot express? Do you find yourself beguiled by the dangerous and wild? Do you feed on the need for the beauty underneath? Have you felt your senses surge and surrendered to the urge? And been hooked as you looked at the beauty underneath? When you stare behind the night, can you glimpse it's primal might? Might you hunger to possess? Hunger that you can't repress?" the black haired phantom purred while gently brushing his fingers through the reddish-brown haired boy's hair, his gaze flickering mischievously with how his purr sounded more like singing at the women nearby. What drew an even more mischievous gleam from his eyes behind the silver-lined garnet masquerade mask set over the right side of his face was how Torithÿn responded in a rather childlike thrum and made even Boris and Ross stare at him like he was some foreign entity.

"Yes. It's all so beautiful, almost too beautiful. Do you see what I see? How can this be what it seems? All of my most secret dreams, somehow set free." Lightly patting Eric atop the head, he gave the group a 'rock on' handsign whilst his elder brother continued a faint humming by his shoulder. "Yep. If you watched the Love Never Dies musical, one that takes place after the Phantom of the Opera, that's my work imposed upon his. I helped him get at least partially over the first ho by letting him know I held a similar way of viewing the world. I was, again, super little around that time. He gets depressed again and I'm going to have to get him venting through music again. I still stick by the warning of retreating before you get too deep with this girl, Phantom. She's human. You blink wrong and she'll be gone just as quick as she came... And yeah, it's been acting up today... No... He's got some new butt-buddy. I've been with Koail for the past week since you went on your music date with the pink haired ho and Yué went off to go have his PMS moment... Yeah. Tex's been with Koail since last year it seems and Enya just now caught onto his scent. As he collapsed, I sent her elsewhere... What do you mean 'where'? She's back with the vamp-bxtch Ross doesn't want mentioned."

"Ah. So Ross is avoiding her now. I swear, we just need to remain single men for the rest of our lives. Hello, Iris. Miss Niji. Sorry for involving you all in odd affairs like ours. Miss Niji, you may just call me Phantom or Eric if you so prefer. I'm Torithÿn's eldest brother and been floating in and out every now and again. Yué is such a pain, hiding at a time like like this. No real resemblance? We used to get that a lot. Just wait until you meet Yué and you'll be wondering how any of us are related. I can see your interrupted naps are taking it's toll on the virus, Tori. Sleep. I'll keep you from getting lost in your gaseous form. No arguing. I'm not having you turn cannibal on the school," Eric murmured with a faint trace of a frown not only on his face, but in his eyes. Letting the male in front of him break down into a slightly colorful fog then vanish entirely, the darker haired phantom settled himself down in Torithÿn's original seat and flashed a gentle smile. Ross gave a belated wave before jumping when another of Tex's seals lit up only to start stitching itself back together, Boris' hand glowing in various colors to keep up with Eric's minor interruption. "Curious over the virus and what Tori meant by zombie apocalypse? Cheshire's genetics may make it difficult to do certain things, dearie. Believe me, I spent several years in Underland trying to get him to help me find Tori and that cat just leads you in circles. I had the same conversation with the Hatter and him about a hundred times before Tori just climbed out from under the table calling us loudmouths. Curiosity, however, is an expression he cannot hide. I can see your entire genetic make-up, before you ask, and could, technically speaking, remove his crazy genes from your sane ones if you asked. As Tori said, we defy much of time's rules and restrictions much like we defy all logic of being either a solid, liquid or gas. Overall, it's easier to just say we are scientists capable of creation, recreation or complete annihilation. Humans call us phantoms or ghosts, angels call us demons and demons call us 'the nerds'. Long story. I could explain in a summarized way of what Tori's virus is if you'd like an explanation. Feel free to ask. I'm not Yué so I won't chase you 'round claiming you're trying to kill off our species by working undercover for a vampiric bxtch his ex-girlfriend is the offspring of. Again, long story."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"gods, Eric, i forgot how much you babble!" Iris chuckled, hopping out of the tree to give him a gentle hug. "how are you? aside from gushing over this new girl?" she hummed, settling herself beside him.
"and Chesh? you're right, it has happened one other time. but no, he's not the 'new Veda', as far as i can see." she drawled, glancing down at Tex once more.
Tilting her head as she listened to Eric talk, Niji gave a tiny yawn and set down her apples. "you talk a lot...." she mumbled, sitting on the ground with her tail wrapped around herself.
"but.... no thanks... I've had too many people messing with my genetics already." she sighed, rubbing her good eye tiredly. this is what i get for not resting when i'm trying to find my brothers.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 pm

User Image
                                "You would talk this much too if you were raised a scientist and haven't had many people to talk with in a long time. I know Tori has much to say too, but he gets even less time to say it much less have others hear it. Most of the time, he simply doesn't know how to say it so he just remains silent... Or he does what I do; put it to music. It's easier putting thoughts and emotions to music for me. If I don't, I ramble," Eric chuckled lightly, his hands gently embracing Iris when she opted to jump down and hug him. Letting her settle herself beside him, his deep garnet eyes shifted towards the ground and his fingertips to start rubbing together. So Torithÿn had indeed been discussing him and his other brother's distractions here in the school. "We're still looking for our aunt and this just so happened to be the last place she's been noticed. I have experienced a minor distraction, a girl with a lovely voice though it still pales in comparison to the original, but I fear Tori is right on this one. She is but a human and won't last long. It depresses me, but it is best I focus on Tori's condition and finding our aunt. As much as Dr. Rieux believed he was helping, he simply only mutated the virus that much faster and Tori's body is trying to catch up with the process which is making him sleep more often resulting in only slowing us down that much more. Thanks to him, the virus has become that much more unstable. I fear for his well-being though most of all... He's deliberately chasing people away and isolating himself from others. What used to be conversations he'd smile about me having with him just seems to depress him more, arguments he'd have with Yué now end in vague half-shrugs and he's just... He seems to have given up caring about anything except isolation for himself. It's just so wrong for someone so young and there's so many things I regret not having done for him when he was so little. I failed to protect him... Yué is still being a grouch about having to protect Tori as is his usual also..."

"Phantom does talk a lot once he gets going. Here we go. Miss Niji, you may take a nap in my lap if you'd like. They're having adult talk over things I only know the bare minimum about anyways. I was escaping a looney bin during the tail end of some war between the vampires and phantoms so I can't say much about it. All I know is it ended on bad terms for the phantoms seeing as their king, Phantom's dad, had been captured and instead of bending to the will of vampires, he ended up getting decapitated. His wife, however, sold out all of their labs and Phantom had to break Tori out of quarantine with his brother Yué. They come and go every now and then, but it's easiest to tell Yué doesn't like Tori and Phantom feels a lot of guilt over what happened that caused him to get infected," Ross smiled lightly while removing his jacket and rolling it up in his lap as a makeshift pillow. Patting it lightly, it was apparent as he spoke that what vague details he did know had been sad events. He even glanced briefly at Eric who had a heavy air of sadness around him. "It's alright to be tired. We'll still be here when you wake if you feel like continuing this conversation. It's good to have friends."

"Boo. Veda was so interesting compared to most in this world. Tex seems so much like him as is so I was curious if they were like two mice in a kettle," Boris muttered with a faint frown behind his grin. Moving onto the next seal, the feline flinched slightly as a small scratch appeared on his face. "Ancient stuff is so much fun! It's so finicky like a mouse."

"He's enjoying that too much... Such a fruity cat," Ross sighed while shaking his head. Boris enjoyed such bizarre things it wasn't funny. Furrowing his brow, he glanced up at Iris. "Who is Veda? I've never heard of a demon that tore himself in two pieces before."

"I'll tell you when you start to realize your true potential as Chestra Kuhani's heir. For now, however, you would be scared off if we told you what this demon could do and perhaps can still do," the odd cat snickered while continuing on with removing the seals on the halfbred incubus. Humans trying the dark arts would be salivating by now if they could feel the intense energy Tex was giving off with only a dozen or so seals removed. He was a fountain of energy. Nearly jumping when Tex suddenly sat up, the feline waved a hand before returning to what he was doing.

"What happened?" he asked trying to swat the day's hand away only to get smacked upside his head.

"Tori sent her elsewhere when you collapsed and asked me to take a look at you seeing as you keep dropping without your protective bubble coming up. Sorry to say, but you've overpowered your seals, buddy boy, and you're still growing. I personally think you'll be another Veda, but Iris isn't quite so sure," Boris responded, snickering when he heard a groan come from behind Tex's hands now covering his face. "I know, Tex. They were keeping you hidden from your brothers and sisters, but you're a very wise and powerful sorcerer young as you may be. You can't keep running from your problems. Same goes for the rest of us."

"Shut up. I wouldn't have the ability to become the Lonely Demon even if I was knocking on Death's door, begging to have another chance," Tex grumbled before faintly waving at Iris with one of his hands.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"ah yes, her. Have you tried talking to those that aren't so breakable? Like the twins, Jekyll and Hyde? Ed... dusk and dawn, their murderous alter egos were killed. I'm still sorry I can't help you boys. You know I'd like to, I'm just not aloud to." iris started, trying to cheer him up before she too became sad, scratching an image of a younger tori into the dirt with one of her nails.

"I'm alright. I'm not tired..." she mumbled, watching Boris delving the seals on Tex in interest. How much power could he have? She could feel it coming off of him in waves, but she wasn't sure how much he still had within him.

Lifting her head when Boris spoke, she rose an eyebrow and looked back to Ross. "He's Chestra's son?" she asked, the disbelief in her voice heavy. "I wouldn't have ever guessed. He's far more timid then his father...." She murmured, chewing on her cheek as her eyes went silver. "Then again, he's suppressing his demonic aura. A difficult talent to master." she mumbled, getting pulled from her trance like state when Tex sat up.
"Y'know, he's right. We wouldn't let him become so lonely that he latches on to the first person to offer him friendship." Iris hummed, playing with her tail as she glanced back down at her drawing in the dirt.

"So, are you feeling better now.....?" Niji asked, keeping her eyes on the boy who'd just woken up.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:07 pm

User Image
                                "Indeed. He is rather... Gentle? Soft? Innocent for a demon? Pick a word, any word that explains how he gets distraught so easily, and you'll have it right on the money. But um... That's not Ross repressing it. That's Seda containing it and it fluctuates due to his health. Seda's been residing within him since they were both about five years old and it took them two years in a looney bin for Seda to be able to take control over Ross' body. Seda broke them out and has dealt with all violent situations due to Ross refusing to harm others even though he's been beaten to a bloody pulp. He already knows Calintz, his second eldest brother is the only ultimate hybrid to exist, Charles, his eldest brother works from Death himself as a shinigami, and his twin younger siblings, Sizer and Hameln, are owners of magical music and contain Pandora's Box within themselves. He, however, is the only legible heir due to the insanity of the elder two and the risk of Pandora's Box to the younger two. Seda's been working with him on his generosity and kindhearted nature. The demon kings and their heirs are gonna chew him up and spit him out," Eric sighed while watching Ross' face turn a deep red. He was so embarrassed by even having Iris not taking him seriously about being Chestra's son. No one would believe he was even sharing one strand of genetics with Chestra because he was so kind. No one did! "It's alright, Iris. You do what you can and we'll get by. I've listened to a few who aren't human, but not many. It's difficult getting spare time when I have to go on searching sprees for Tori and Yué both. I know they don't get along, but they could ignore each other and sit on opposite ends of the same room for once in their lives."

"I'd like to interject that Chestra Kuhani was actually a very playful boy with a kind heart, but his temper usually got the best of him. Same goes with Ross. Like Ross, Chestra preferred smiles and games and naps instead of bickering and violence. If it hadn't been for the Sky Demon King opting to start picking fun of the orphaned demon children the Devil himself kept in the Tenth Gate, Chestra wouldn't have even been known to be a king. I don't believe Chestra's righthand man and closest confidant would lie about such things," Seda interrupted making Eric jump before Ross ended up covering his mouth with his hand. Uncovering his mouth, his face a deep red, he began tapping his fingers nervously. "I'm sorry. He gets irritable so easily. But yeah, I'm working on becoming a good heir for my dad seeing as I don't want to return home to my mother and I'm terrified of the asylum she put me in... Since Seda is Sedynn's son, he's been teaching me about all of the ways of demon kin to which he's already said he can't do anything about them wanting to pick fights because I'm only a halfbred demon. My biggest issue is acting like I don't give a - pardon my French - damn about anyone besides myself and succubi creep me out... No offense, Tex, to your incubus half. And the release mechanism thing that switches between my demonic form and this human form is a bit tricky. My demonic aura gets kinda overwhelming after all. I'm hoping by the time my dad's out of recovering his memories, I'll be better at it and not such an embarrassment to his name... You sure, Niji?"

"Of course not," Boris snickered playfully while briefly shaking out his hands. Evil seals took up so much energy. Another one down and another wave of energy just rolled over him like a wave in the ocean. Kid had way too much of this stuff! "Perhaps now your tail and wings can resettle themselves more comfortably now that the scars are gone. We're not in South Park so stop mocking me with a high pitch voice. That reminds me... Iris, have you met the time twins?"

"Tch... Mentioning Kamui and Tsubaru while I'm here. Why not mention their sister Jill that made them triplets? That friggin... I need to hit something," Tex grumbled, his wings stretching themselves from off his back and resettling against his spine likea bird. His tail, however, just flicked around him making the sharp point look as if it was prepped to stab someone. Upon hearing Niji's question, his tail stopped and he scratched the side of his neck just to sigh when Boris slapped his hand away. "I'll live. I always do... Sorry for the scare or whatever. And I wouldn't latch onto people just because I'm lonely even if I were like Veda, you morons. That's what books are for. They're far easier to get along with and they don't judge you..."

"It's alright, Tex. We know Enya's a jerk for toying with your emotions like that. Keep your hands out of the way and explain who the triplets are," the odd cat purred while letting his hands start up their glow again, different marks starting to take up their shape in different places on Tex's skin.

"I told you I had all of 'em inscribed into my skin... Jill, Kamui and Tsubaru are a set of triplets Enya, that girl who came by here is going to have in about six-seven months. Jill will be like Ross according to her brothers and they asked me to watch after her seeing as they'll be leaving shortly before their fifth birthday for what they called personal reasons. Kamui is the tough, lacking-in-expression kind of kid and Tsubaru is the kindhearted yet capable of violence kind of kid. Apparently Jill looks nothing like the twins who look nothing like Enya or the bastardi she cheated on me with, but she looks like her dad. Tsubaru and Kamui have the ability of time travel and jumping through worlds. Apparently, their options were limited to me protecting their sister since she can't come along or them going to - dun dun dun! - you, Iris. Kamui doesn't seem to trust you though so they settled on me of all people. Oh the irony... They didn't explain much, but they're how I found out about Enya's rendezvous with another guy. So yeah... I may need to pick up smoking again though Koail will get pissed at me bringing the smell into our dorm. Oh well," Tex explained, his golden-brown eyes shooting daggers at the air in front of him.

"That's... Pretty awkward. I don't even know where to go with that," Ross murmured lightly, part of him wanting to pat the other on the back in consolation.

"Welcome to my world. It sucks here so go back to your own world," Tex smirked slightly before scribbling down the image of a pack of cigarettes in the ground. "Get busy, Phantom." This got a sigh from Eric, but a pack of cigarettes formed up beside Tex nonetheless making the halfbred incubus open a small area of the top and flick up a cigarette. Instead of bothering with a lighter, the end of the cigarette sparked and he leaned back onto one arm while watching Boris working on removing his seals.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"sorry my kind bother you so much, Ross. we're not all that bad. Tex and I are proof of that." Iris sighed, twirling her tail in her fingers again. "but i will admit, the full blooded ones can be rather over bearing" she snorted, pulling a hand through her hair to reveal the white horns her black curls hid.
"don't be embarrassed about it, Ross. he's right. although, i'd nearly forgotten it myself. your father was quite the playful one before and even a bit after he became one of the kings. it makes sense why you and Seda are connected, since your fathers were so compatible." she drawled, tapping her fingers lightly on the ground. "i'm just hoping that when the game is finally set, everything plays out in Seda's favor, over his sister's."

"i'm fine. really." the child nodded, turning back to Tex when he answered her. "you hungry? we got lots of apples" she hummed, gesturing to the tree above them while holding out one of the ripe ones she'd picked.

"they expect you to watch over a child? with your already twitchy personality? that's asking for something to explode. if not you, then the kid." the succubus drawled, snatching his cigarettes away. "then again, i'm not much better, am i? i gave up my own son because i couldn't care for him when i've got the responsibilities of all of time to deal with." she shrugged, tucking the box under one of her thighs so he couldn't reach it.
"didn't they give you a third option?"

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 am

User Image
                                "They were very compatible. Sedynn was the more serious of the two; the brain in short. Chestra was far too playful and yet so very dangerous making him the brawn. The way they fought was just so in sync too. They definitely grew up to be just like their fathers. That actually reminds me of Seda having taken me to his body once so I could see how the sudden decline in his health affected his childhood. It wasn't something of our world so I can't exactly say I can fix it, but my aunt may be able to help should I ever find her. It's no wonder she was told to stay at one lab in the Fädomlyre. She's impossible to track," Eric smiled faintly before appearing as if something had dawned on him. Shifting his hand in front of him, a faint image of what would be what would be seen through a microscope appeared in the air in front of him. What was shown was what looked like regular cells and beside them were awkwardly angled cells of a gray color and even smaller cells colored black. "If I attempted removing the virus, these black cells, they'd go into a frenzy and Seda began coughing violently again. If I attempted removing the infected cells, these gray ones here, and replace them with duplicate healthy ones, the white cells, we had the same reaction from the virus only his skin began to discolor; his lips turned blue as if he was a drowned corpse floating to the surface. This is beyond my medical capabilities and I spent four centuries studying various types of medical sciences. It's similar to the virus in Tori, I'll admit, but it simply isn't of this world. It's unnatural. My guess on how he got sick was the transfer of pathogens from one dimension to the other via his father. Sedynn was one who jumped between dimensions and children, most children at the very least, automatically run and hug a parent who has been away. Tex was never one of those kids seeing as he didn't like his family since birth."

"And that was your general theory. You seem uncertain now... This Dr. Rieux you mentioned changed your mind on that being your diagnosis. What made you change your mind?" Seda questioned, his gaze never really shifting from Iris and Eric. The phantom seemed to grow uncomfortable as the image faded out, his gaze shifting elsewhere. Blinking due to Ross taking back over, he smiled shyly. "It's not a big deal. Apparently I look like an easy target for them to seduce and then off just as quickly, but it just makes me uncomfortable. It's rare to find incubi and succubi with good self control so I'm glad to have found at least two in my lifetime. I hope Seda can get his own body back and be healthy again too. It'll be lonely not having him in my head anymore, but he deserves to experience things too. He's spent so much of his time helping me that he hasn't been able to be his own person. It's not fair of me to always depend on him when things get tough and yet when things do get tough, he forces me back into the space he normally occupies without letting me out until it's done and over with. Seda used to say his dad usually took the brunt of the blame for my dad though too so we should get used to that if he does get his own body back because we've become so close. He's stubborn like that."

"I wouldn't offer him anything, Niji-chan. Tex doesn't accept things from other people," Boris almost seemed to mew, his eyes flickering ever so briefly. How many of these things did he have?! How many were even on that damn box?! It was starting to tick him off. "By the gods, Tex. These things are taking more energy the more I take off. How much energy do you have in your body?"

"I dunno. Imagine putting the damn things on. It took much more energy putting 'em on than taking 'em off," Tex muttered, his eyes narrowing at Iris for taking away the pack of cigarettes. Mother flipping older demons always trying to tell him what he can and can't do. Vampires thought they could do the same thing too. Jackasses, the lot of 'em. Removing the cigarette from his lips, he blew his smoke out at Iris through the corner of his mouth before taking the apple from Niji and taking a bite. "Muchas gracías, chiquitita. Es muy delicioso. Y tu, señora, keep your paws and tail off my stuff. I'll smoke if I want to smoke and if you get between me and what I want to do, I'll find a way to kick your backside back into your pretty little hourglass. Savvy?"

"There's no need for threats. Wait... You put these on when you were a kid didn't you? How much energy did you have back then?!" the odd cat hissed, his eye twitching when Tex held up seven fingers and gave a slight shrug. This kid was insane in a sane way!

"I was almost seven to be exact and I dunno. I only passed out 'cause I was biting back so much pain from removing my tail and wings and adding those on so I honestly have no clue. All I wanted was for my brothers and sisters to stop staring at me like I was a monster. After my mom noticed the scars, I was sent to Illia's library to translate ancient texts for her... Which is where I met Enya, her little brother and my tenth dictionary face-to-face. Even as kids she was trying to be the superior one. Hitting someone in the head with a dictionary doesn't make you superior in ability! She was as stupid back then as she is now," Tex grumbled while biting down on the cigarette butt set back between his lips. Brushing his hair out of his face with the hand that'd been holding the cigarette, a small black horn and a scar a few inches down showed itself for a moment. Shaking his head, Tex released his bite on the cigarette butt and began shifting the apple in his hand. "Nope. According to Tsubaru, you and I are the only ones they know enough to trust because there's another party disobeying the rules and regulations of time hunting them. And what do hunters do better than hunt? They find your weak spots and aim for them just to take you out. And I can handle... No. Who am I kidding? I can't stand Ross' whole idea of sitting together singing kumbayah. Give me a kid with those ideals and I'll be strangling her within seconds."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:53 am
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"you're welcome. i figured that since you'd done all that running and you look kinda pale maybe an apple would help." the child smiled, her good ear perking up.

"alright alright fine. please, just don't smoke too close to the kid?" Iris drawled, handing back the cigarettes.
"he is indeed quite stubborn, but he'll be needing that if he wants to beat his sister." she smiled, turning to Ross once more. "and don't worry, he'll have plenty of time to experience the world for himself. demons and vampires have rather long life spans, after all."

"... you think someone did it to him on purpose?" Niji asked, tilting her head towards Eric again.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:49 pm

User Image
                                "Whether it was premeditated or just a terrible accident doesn't change the fact that he has it and I can't fix it. I doubt Sedynn would want to deliberately hurt his son though. His daughter most definitely would've suffered a horrible death if he'd had his way, but Sedynn cherished Seda seeing as Seda was - is - wise beyond his years and had ease with so many things until he ended up sick. Tori's infection was premeditated... Sort of. It was an attempted murder turned into a biohazard that could wipe all racial differences off the map, mind you, but still such a high level biohazard that it requires the utmost care. Seda's infection is uncertain. As far as I know, he was the healthiest of children until the infection set in about the time he was five which caused a severe decline to the point he spent most of his days trying to regain energy and reading in bed. This is still demonstrated now when you watch Ross' body. Most of his time is spent with that doofy grin on his face that is Ross. When Seda comes out, it's brief and usually has Ross lingering behind him as if a pillar of support. You've also, obviously, heard Ross continuously pushing for Seda to rest as he's always talking to him aloud even though it's highly unnecessary. He didn't understand they could share thoughts until they were eleven," Eric responded while shaking his head uncertainly. Ugh. He could feel Seda glaring at him from the corner of his eye and it was making him uncomfortable. That kid was intimidating for a sickly demon general's son. "Anyhoo, Seda still can't maintain the energy necessary to retain Ross' immense energy and control Ross' body due to physical strains his body has still held onto since he separated from it. What's even worse is he's always pushing himself beyond his limits so what energy he tries to regain is sapped before it rebuilds. Ross has tried remaining more dependent on himself, only asking Seda for advice, but Seda has a tendency to strike out at those deemed as enemies from the background before forcing Ross to retreat. It's like a brief shockwave that throws them back, but still, he cares so much for Ross, he'd do everything he can to protect him even if it costs him his life. Unfortunately for him, every step they take forwards makes them take ten steps back. Seda can't fight his sister in this state and protect Ross at the same time yet he tries so hard to do so. He doesn't want to place the burden on others so he carries it all himself which isn't helping him any."

"That's if I even survive that long, Iris. You know better than anyone that it's still possible that Vedinya can force me back into my own body and kill me as soon as I reattach. All she'd have to do is follow me through the realms to find my body and I'm a sitting duck. By the time I became conscious in Ross' body, my mother had been searching for me for months before finally ending her own life. If it took me that long then, you can only imagine how long it'll take me to become conscious now. There's also the possibility that my sudden return to my body this many years later will kick the virus into a frenzy and kill me before my sister does. Ross himself may overwhelm me with his energy and kill me while I still occupy his body. There are still far too many possibilities for there to be one simple path for me to take to jump to any conclusions," Seda retorted, his breathing becoming a little more like a wheeze and his eyes started to fade out. When he blinked again, the solid black eyes of Ross had returned with the timid smile and regular breathing that came with him. "How about we avoid the topic of Seda and Odessa? He's stressing himself out again so I forced him back inside. I don't think he realizes he stresses even more than usual when he talks about what may happen when he returns to his body much less if he even can. For now, however, he's resting whether he wants to or not... He tries to hide his pains so hard, but I can feel it deep inside. I don't like Seda hurting so much... I don't like people hurting at all though I know some pains can't be fixed much less forgotten."

"He does look paler than usual. Good eye, Niji-chan. Perhaps he's getting sick," Boris noted while lightly setting his forehead against the halfbred incubus' forehead. Getting eyes narrowed from him, the cat smiled at him before removing his forehead from the other male. He felt fine. Perhaps he was readjusting to all of his energy being back in the open. "He feels fine. You alright, mon ami?"

"I'll live. Always do... Thanks for both of you worrying about my pallor being so pale, but it's not something you should concern yourself with. It's not human foods or this magical crap, but rather my vampire half kicking in with it's bloodlust. It's either my incubus half or my vampire half. Neither really coincides with each other seeing as their interests conflict with each other. Incubi and succubi have short attention spans, the exception being anything involving sex, Iris and moi, whereas vampires are involved with eternity. The most the two species have in common is seeing others as prey," Tex smiled lightly before blowing his smoke back out at Iris, his eyes rolling. "Drama queen. I'm avoiding her so calm down. Eric's getting rid of the smoke anyways 'cause he doesn't like the smell. I'm very careful about what I do when it involves others. The only thing you'll find me being stupid about is things involving love. What kind of incubus am I if I'm the one always getting played, non? And it's by the same girl."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"he's fine, ross. i understand that he's uncertain of his future, just as tori is of his. And since there's only so much I'm allowed to divulge directly, I try and nudge my way around it by implying things." Iris drawled, resting her elbow on her knee.

"well, if you need blood, that's easy enough for me to get. the other thing you'd have to deal with on your own, though." niji drawled, fidgeting with her dog tags as she spoke.

"oh, that reminds me. I've heard a few rumors about someone coming up with an alternative food source for succubi and incubi. non sex related. any idea if it could be real?" iris drawled, looking to Tex quickly.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:40 pm

User Image
                                "I know. Sheik does the same thing you do when he's around. He'll give vague statements and when you try to get him to explain, he just repeats himself or stares at you and you can just tell that what he said is all he can say. Besides that, Tori made it even more obvious when he asked if the path still existed yet for no other detail about it," Ross smiled, his thumbs fiddling themselves together in his lap. Seda hadn't liked being forced back into the body, but the demon wouldn't listen to reason once he was involved in a conversation. It didn't help when people were talking about him or his sister Vedinya. Why Seda seemed so intent on keeping tabs on his sister when nothing had changed with her besides her coven members she'd kill for no real reason didn't make sense to Ross, but apparently Seda thought every detail involving his sister was necessary. Ross could understand it if they were her location as of a couple days ago or even if there was a change in her skills, but no. She was still claiming she would murder Seda and chasing down Koail like there was no tomorrow. There was no strategy to anything she did. Sighing inwardly, he glanced up at Iris with that faint smile. "You people with your time abilities must have it tough knowing where each decision can end up taking the people you care for down paths that could lead to hardship. Seda and I understand that those with the power of time aren't allowed to lead others down a specific way of living 'cause it's against your rules much like how Cheshie has rules he has to follow. It can be one of those pains that can't be fixed, knowing and not being able to change things so those you care about don't get hurt..."

"It's fine, Niji-chan. I'll ignore it and it'll pass. I ignore a bunch of things like how Ross can't stop fiddling his fingers and Cheshire's stepping on my tail to keep it from trying to get playful. My incubus half is picking up on Iris and mischief is something I do well, especially when other incubi or succubi or nearby. Don't worry, dearie, you're fine around me. As much fun as my incubus half thinks it'd be to prey upon the living, desperate souls out there, I've only fallen for one girl in my entire lifetime. As many times as she's broken my heart, I can't stop giving in to her which is why I opt for running away from her. I suck at being an incubus," the blonde responded while briefly reaching over towards the girl and gently ruffling her hair. Slapping Boris' foot off of his tail, Tex made his tail wrap itself around his thigh before readjusting the cigarette in his mouth. "I call bullshxt on the alternative food source. I looked into it when I heard about it, but it's about as good as tofu replacing real meat or blood bags replacing living prey. Sorry, but I will argue until my dying day you get hungrier faster with the frozen crap than you get when you feed on an actual person. But yeah, that was my general assessment. Unless someone else is attempting it, even if someone else is attempting it, it just can't be done. We seduce and kill all in one stroke. How my mother managed to stay with a vampire nobleman and bear him eight children is amazing in and of itself. He didn't even know she was a succubus until I came along."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"i'm glad i don't have to explain it in detail to you." She smiled, brushing her hair from her face.
".... there are rules against that?" Niji blinked, scooching closer to Ross. "And who's this Sheik person?" she demanded, sitting up more.

"well, seeing as all succubi and incubi can hide their wings and tails, it makes sense that your father didn't know that she was a succubus until you were born because all of the rest were more like your father then your mother, where as you were a mix of both. what i don't understand is how all seven of your siblings were more like hime then her. the odds are usually in favor of the mother." the embodiment babbled, jumping in on Tex's conversation again.
"I thought as such, too, when i went to look at it, but I wanted to know what you thought. You could have it far worse, Tex. Might i remind you that the only man I've ever fallen for has caused my demise several times, only for me to be reborn days later?" Iris drawled, fidgeting with her tail some more as a bitter sweet smile formed on her face.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
So, I've had an eventful day... I bought a car, and adopted a cat~!

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games