Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:06 pm

`cough`ObsessionwithOnePiece`cough`

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:14 pm

[...sinfulanjel...]

User Image
stare -pout- not true.

Well I'm glad the rest of you guys like it, or even if you didn't it wouldn't have mattered that much but YAY! 4laugh anyways.

@elf: Weird and mystic? Is it cos I'm wearing a crucifix? Well I just wore it cos it looks cool, eventhough I'm not a christian hee hee mrgreen -runsaway-

Tokioka

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:03 pm

Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

User Image
stare -pout- not true.

Well I'm glad the rest of you guys like it, or even if you didn't it wouldn't have mattered that much but YAY! 4laugh anyways.

@elf: Weird and mystic? Is it cos I'm wearing a crucifix? Well I just wore it cos it looks cool, eventhough I'm not a christian hee hee mrgreen -runsaway-

What's not true?
I was merely coughing due to my sickness.
Evil winter.
stare

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:59 pm

Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

User Image
stare -pout- not true.

It's not just the crucifix, but also your tattoo. I don't know if you got recently or have had it for ages, but that, together with the fact you photographed yourself topless...I don't know to me you look all mystical. ninja

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:41 pm

Minielf
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

User Image
stare -pout- not true.

It's not just the crucifix, but also your tattoo. I don't know if you got recently or have had it for ages, but that, together with the fact you photographed yourself topless...I don't know to me you look all mystical. ninja
I got it like 5 weeks ago but I just couldn't find my digital camera and my parents misplaced the camcorder somehow. So I finally managed to dig out this rubbish camera I have and took a picture today. Sorry it's a bit late but a few weeks ago it was all scabbed up and didn't look that well defined, so it's kinda good that I left it long enough for the final product to be seen.

And that's a bit weird Mini... for you, topless = mystical. mad D: The reason I'm topless is cos it was a really sunny day (after several days of rain) so I was sunbathing in the garden, while revising biology, before I took the photo.

@Sin: Better wrap yourself up in a nice warm blacket, we wouldn't want you to catch your death now would we? rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:18 am

Pshh.
I'm probably gonna die from lack of sleep anyhow.

User Image

xiiao-ai

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:03 am

[...sinfulanjel...]

Pshh.
I'm probably gonna die from lack of sleep anyhow.

User Image

The guy staying up for seven days didnt die.

did *YOU* Stay up for seven days?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:11 am

-Points to sig-

Meeeeeee! xDD

Ruffeh

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:35 am

Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

User Image
stare -pout- not true.

I got it like 5 weeks ago but I just couldn't find my digital camera and my parents misplaced the camcorder somehow. So I finally managed to dig out this rubbish camera I have and took a picture today. Sorry it's a bit late but a few weeks ago it was all scabbed up and didn't look that well defined, so it's kinda good that I left it long enough for the final product to be seen.

And that's a bit weird Mini... for you, topless = mystical. mad D: The reason I'm topless is cos it was a really sunny day (after several days of rain) so I was sunbathing in the garden, while revising biology, before I took the photo.

@Sin: Better wrap yourself up in a nice warm blacket, we wouldn't want you to catch your death now would we? rolleyes

I don't know what came to me when I made that statement about you being mystical. I think my mind was half blank at that time...perhaps I was drunk. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:54 am

Toki! <3

Nice pic, btw.

@Ruffeh - Nice pics ^^;;

@Sin - It's summer, silly. Blame it on something more believable, like hayfever. ninja

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:22 am

Niphredil Ithilmir
Toki! <3

Nice pic, btw.

@Ruffeh - Nice pics ^^;;

@Sin - It's summer, silly. Blame it on something more believable, like hayfever. ninja

.....HeatStroke?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:10 am

Or that. But heatstroke doesn't make you cough..

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:40 am

Niphredil Ithilmir
Or that. But heatstroke doesn't make you cough..

.....I choked on milk and heatstroke?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:42 am

I blame the damned chicken flu.
Avian, whatever. >.>''

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:41 am

Hehe~

~this whole bird flu thing is so overblown. rolleyes

-dies in a fit of coughing- xD
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games