Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zettran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, I'm Umbrella, first and foremost... And as such I'm changing Nemesis' protocols to kill YOU.

-offeres Ada Plushie to Nemesis, it snuggles in complete adoration of its cuteness, while I rejack it and program it to never obey Umbrella people.- Look, he wants to hurt plushie, attack!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:51 pm
Okay, that's it. *kicks you into the Gaiden and Ashley pit*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zettran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm
Hope this kind of post is allowed but recently I've delved into 3D animation and art...well more like 3 years already. So, since thus far i like this guild i decided to do this:

User Image

for anyone that would want one. If you notice, almost the same type of Font used in Resident Evil. I can do it in any shape, way, or form you would like. BTW, if a Moderator see's this, i tried to find of you guys that was on but on one was so I could not get approval first...Plz don't ban me. sweatdrop

EDIT: This is done Using Maya, Rendered in Maya but with custom settings. I can make it more elaborate, this is just a demo. PM me to get more details.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 pm
This is Grill 13, man. We allow all kind of useless s**t here. Unless of course it breaks any rules. It's creating a new useless thread about it that'll get you a step closer to being banned.  

Elliot Salem

Zettran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 pm
Vash Thompson
This is Grill 13, man. We allow all kind of useless s**t here. Unless of course it breaks any rules. It's creating a new useless thread about it that'll get you a step closer to being banned.

-gulps as he hugs his Ada plushie- okay...

Ja, I'm doing this so i can get practice. If i can do this kind of stuff for any random person, then i gain more experience. I'm only doing this for this guild so if people start like it and ask where you got it, you can tell people its this guild's exclusive ID or something...thats if you guys like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 pm
If you want practice you should start doing characters or something. I don't envy you though, I'm an expert with 3DS Max, but taking a look at Maya's interface confused the s**t outa me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zettran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you want practice you should start doing characters or something. I don't envy you though, I'm an expert with 3DS Max, but taking a look at Maya's interface confused the s**t outa me.

Lolz, I have done characters and the latter...but I'm moveing on to a different subject...textures. As for 3DS max...Ill pass...its a nurber...I don't find myself a fan of Nurber types. But still its nice that you can use it. As for the Interface, i find it easy to work in and everything is where it should be...the tools that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm
I've never been briefed on what nurbers are, but it's what the industry requires o me, and I find it easy so there's only one problem with it... My shitty a** Windows XP keeps getting registry errors. So I keep having to delete all the registry files and reinstall it for the 7-day trials which is really annoying. Tomorrow, though, I'm gonna install another version of windows. Hopefully then 3DS Max will install properly for me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zettran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I've never been briefed on what nurbers are, but it's what the industry requires o me, and I find it easy so there's only one problem with it... My shitty a** Windows XP keeps getting registry errors. So I keep having to delete all the registry files and reinstall it for the 7-day trials which is really annoying. Tomorrow, though, I'm gonna install another version of windows. Hopefully then 3DS Max will install properly for me.

lolz, NURBS....Nurber is a thing like "loz,rofl" and such. 3DS is very powerfull when it comes to NURBS, but it makes the file to heavy so it wont be to good for you. 3DS is great for modeling (hell, almost nothing tops it) but for animation, game desighn, and other crud MAYA is top dog. Dont worry about the Registry crud, it has to do with the internals of 3DS max, since your creating geometry and editing it, since its not fixed, it sometimes confuses your system...it happens with all 3D programs. Your probs should die out with a new V. of windows.

Let's team up sometime, you sound like you know your tool well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:00 am
You say 3DS max isn't good for game design, but it's the industry standard, and that's all I care about. Once I get this registry thing figured out, sure, let's team up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zettran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You say 3DS max isn't good for game design, but it's the industry standard, and that's all I care about. Once I get this registry thing figured out, sure, let's team up.

Let me explain...see when using 3DS max...you tend to model more than you animate because it is way easyer to rig, shape, and animate in MAYA than 3DS max. In Max, you create the characters, give them textures, and spoof them up real pretty.

One thing you should learn quick: There is no such thing as Standard. Every program has its kicks while others just have licks and vice versa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:10 am
Also...why am i listed as "NONE MEMBER" in the Guild Member List. crying

Just a wee bit curious.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:33 am
I don't know, but if you're a non-member... Shouldn't you NOT be able to post here?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't know, but if you're a non-member... Shouldn't you NOT be able to post here?

well whatever, its okay I don't mind...guess i still got to earn a position here. Anyway, as for the ID i was talking about, it would be something like this:

User Image sweatdrop

What you think? its simple, easy, and the texture's are all home grown.  

Zettran

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games