Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:54 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol, yalie is back. smile I don't even know what Gmail is. sweatdrop
lol . i'm just taking a break, but gmail is google mail. it gives you 1 gig of memory and archives your mail. just go to google and search of gmail.

Eh, I guess I'll continue to use MSN. sweatdrop I get emails, but I just delete the unimportant ones which there's alot.

lol. you should get gmail anyways, you might find it useful.

Okie. Man, I have so much account for everything now. I have 18 accounts of things. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:56 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol . i'm just taking a break, but gmail is google mail. it gives you 1 gig of memory and archives your mail. just go to google and search of gmail.

Eh, I guess I'll continue to use MSN. sweatdrop I get emails, but I just delete the unimportant ones which there's alot.

Okie. Man, I have so much account for everything now. I have 18 accounts of things. whee
lol, at least you know how many you have. i've lost count of mine.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:00 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol, that's because I wrote all my secrets on a paper. ninja If I lose it to the wrong hands; I'm doomed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:03 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol, that's because I wrote all my secrets on a paper. ninja If I lose it to the wrong hands; I'm doomed. 3nodding

lol. you know you can just delete them. (i need to hold a bonfire soon)  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:05 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

No, I can't. Well, I can, but that's such a big waste. I spended so much time on each and every account...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:07 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

No, I can't. Well, I can, but that's such a big waste. I spended so much time on each and every account...

i'm rather neglectful, not to mention forgetful, but you are too sentimental. much much to sentimental. you're probably one of those pack rats who keep everything they've ever owned.  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 am
Minielf
I think your idea of backing up crucial documents and folders is something I'll definitely do once I get Gmail. I lost a whole lot of my novels and short stories when my old computer crashed and broke down and I had to buy a new one. I was only able to recover some of my written documents becaused I had posted most of them up here and on another website in extract form.

Not a good idea. If you read the ToS when registering for Gmail you will come to realize that they possess the right to access any and all emails recieved and sent on your account for the usage of "marketing research" purposes... essentially boiled down to "we owe all your sh*t and we can do whatever we want with it and laugh at you with our insanely huge group of lawyers and you can't really do anything about it" kind of thing. Yeah... stare

Continuing... anyone like sunshine? I like sunshine... haven't seen it for quite some time... still, I like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:57 am
Cat-Whiskers
Minielf
I think your idea of backing up crucial documents and folders is something I'll definitely do once I get Gmail. I lost a whole lot of my novels and short stories when my old computer crashed and broke down and I had to buy a new one. I was only able to recover some of my written documents becaused I had posted most of them up here and on another website in extract form.

Not a good idea. If you read the ToS when registering for Gmail you will come to realize that they possess the right to access any and all emails recieved and sent on your account for the usage of "marketing research" purposes... essentially boiled down to "we owe all your sh*t and we can do whatever we want with it and laugh at you with our insanely huge group of lawyers and you can't really do anything about it" kind of thing. Yeah... stare

Continuing... anyone like sunshine? I like sunshine... haven't seen it for quite some time... still, I like it 3nodding

While that's true... that's why I encourage the use of encryption. Simple ZIP followed by RAR (with two levels of basic encryption) can do the job.

Or... go the hardcore approach and DES or 3DES it. razz  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:00 am
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx

i'm rather neglectful, not to mention forgetful, but you are too sentimental. much much to sentimental. you're probably one of those pack rats who keep everything they've ever owned.

Eh, I spended money on some of those accounts... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:14 pm
@ Yalie You mean spent instead of spended. sorry but sometimes im a grammar freak. My friends become annoyed with me. But i have toned it down to only the most obvious mistakes. For example the ones when spoken aloud sound comepletely incorrect.

I, too, have gmail. I have had gmail for a long time and i enjoy the google talk and the freedom of keeping any and every email I want.

snowboardingbabe101

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:30 pm
Welcome back Yalie!

My brother got a plaque/plate for being good at art, like me, he is now definitely getting a laptop now for his 11th b'day this month... stare
Year 6's get trophies/plaques/plates for their talents through their Primary school years...
((I got a cup for music when I was in year 6! I was suppose to get art also, but the rules were that each person were to get 1 trophy/plaque/plate each! crying So yeah, I got music, since I had the highest grade for flute xp ))

When my brother gets a laptop he will join Gaia...oh noes gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

Me ish bak from CA ninja

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Welcome back MLN!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

From Quebec to California, it took 5 hours. Dx

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:24 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Welcome back Yalie!

My brother got a plaque/plate for being good at art, like me, he is now definitely getting a laptop now for his 11th b'day this month... stare
Year 6's get trophies/plaques/plates for their talents through their Primary school years...
((I got a cup for music when I was in year 6! I was suppose to get art also, but the rules were that each person were to get 1 trophy/plaque/plate each! crying So yeah, I got music, since I had the highest grade for flute xp ))

When my brother gets a laptop he will join Gaia...oh noes gonk

Pfft, in my elementry years, we only receive certificates...and you guy's get plaques and trophies?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games