Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:31 pm

"y yes sir!" hibiki said proudly he hade suluted to kazuo and then then started to walk out of the academy and then puasedfor a moment then turned aroud." hey did you ever happen to see a neackless on my father aro when ever you talked to him?"hibiki asked with a knote in his cheast.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageHe thinks for a moment trying to remember a necklace. Then realized that he said Aro was his father and was a little shocked. "I might have seen a necklace on him, though the memory is very vague."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:38 pm

"ok thanks kazuo."hibiki said as he ran out the academy to proud to be a ninja.

( i`m back with a vengence.)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Yuko took a seat off to the side, not really up for chat. She was new, but most of these students seemed to be here for awhile. There was small chat coming from all around the room, the teacher must have been out. Pulling her arms close to her chest, she folded them infront of her and closed her eyes. She would have a long day ahead of her for sure. Hopefully this class would end right away.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 am

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo walks over to the only girl in the class room that had just walked in. "So she actually came here." He smiles. "Hello, welcome to the twilight ninja academy."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 am

Shinji snuck into theh classroom quietly, trying to avoid drawing attention to himself. He sat at the back, confused as to the change in teacher. When he got past his initial shock, he nodded.
M.m.m....ma..may...maybe....h.h.h.he...c.c.c.can...t..tt.teach....m.e.me .m.mmore....

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 pm

"Course, where else could I have start," she smirked and opened her eyes.
"Why so suprised?" she said, looking up to the guy in front of her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo laughs. "I don't know." He smiles. "Alright class now that there is two of you here we may begin." He says immediately noticing the boy that had just snuck in. "Watch carefully." Kazuo makes a handsign. "Transformation Jutsu." He then transformed into the boy that was hiding. "Now you two try."

(2 posts to learn.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 pm

This Jutsu he had shown us must had very much interested Yuko. It satisfied her and kept her entertained for awhile as she attempted to transform into Angel, the guy she met earlier. Maybe it was weird that she thought of him at first. Yuko had his figure and image in her head already.
"Transformation Jutsu," she whispered.
Her body instantly turned into a mix of Kazuo and Angel. Her eyebrow twitched, hoping that Kazou hadn't seen that.

"Maybe I should focus my attention on just one of them," she spoke to herself. Her eyes had been on Kazou as she attempted the transformation.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Yuko's body formed back into normal, now transforming from scratch. Her attention was turned towards a window so there would be no distractions.
"Transformation Jutsu," she spoke softly. Her body already shaping the face of Angel. Slowly her body turned into Angel's.
"Hm.."
Holding her hand up in front of her face and looking at the reflection in the window; it was strange for her. She ran her hands down the appearance of Angel's face and her mouth dropped slightly.
"Well," she paused and started again.
"At least this clone looks better then the original," Yuko joked.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Shinji raised his head, realizing the instructor meant him as well.
"E....et..eto...se...sens..sensei..I ..am...a.a.a.lready...a..a.g.g.g.en...genin" He shifted his body to show his hitai-ate on his left arm.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm

"Wonder what his problem is, he must be crazy," Yuko thought. She gave a glance to the boy and smirked.
"Why's he so scared of the teacher, I don't think he's that harsh," She thought, her eyebrow cocked up slightly.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo chuckles. "I must have missed that." He turns back to the girl. "Now for the next jutsu." Kazuo makes handsigns. "Clone Jutsu." Next to him formed a perfect clone of himself. "Now you try."

(2 posts to learn.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Shinji nodded and sat back. He somehow managed to get his knees up in the small desk he was sitting at, and began watching the girl over the tops. His eyes kept darting around the room as he sat there.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 pm

"Alright," she sighed.
"Isn't this almost like Transformation Jutsu? Yeah..this will be easier" she spoke aloud. Yuko copied the hand signs as quick as she could, trying to follow along with the teacher. She had mixed up Transformation Jutsu and Clone Jutsu.
"Hm what did I do wrong."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games