Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:06 pm

*Machante yawned a bit as she walked up to the door. She knocked dully and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Tokuno heard the knock in a distant section of his mind. Almost without knowing it he was at the door and opening it. His eyes were drooping slightly and he shook his head to keep them open. "H-Hullo?" He asked trying to rub the sleep away.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:13 pm

*Machante lifted her eyebrow slightly, a confused expression on her face as she saw Tokuno, who looked utterly exhausted.*

"What the hell?! Tokuno?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 pm

"Huh? Machante? When'd you get back?" Tokuno stepped back into the house and a yawn came to his lips. He stiffled it and leaned against the wall as he fought away the sleep that was coming at him steadily.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm

*Machante watched him lean against the wall to hold his own body up. She walked over to him shutting the door behind her and smiled at him.*

"Oh, just a few minutes ago. And what's with you? Haven't you gotten any sleep since I was gone?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:27 pm

"Eh, the first day I think," Tokuno tryed to shrug, but only managed to bang the back of his head against the wall. "Did you have fun?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:32 pm

*Machante looked up at him, and scratched her head.*

"Er...I kinda didn't go visit Akayashi. I actually went back to work on my medical stuff. I thought about visiting Akayashi, but she wasn't home when I was there, so I kinda just packed up some of my stuff and brought them here."

*Shows random case that she was apparently carrying the whole time.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:34 pm

"Oh?" Tokuno yawned again. "How'd it go?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:36 pm

Kimimaru jumped onto the front door of Gohma and Takuno's home. He felt the need to talk to somone. He rapped on the door slowly, waiting for a responce. He was hoping he wasn't interupting anything, he just wanted to talk. He politely waited for a responce.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:37 pm

*She brightened and threw a couple of medic books from her bags on the kitchen table. Some were the ones Tokuno had gotten her as well, and the others seemed a little old and dusty that didn't have a title or a cover page for the matter.*

"My teacher suggested I study up some more on the human body before I was taught anything else. So I spent around two days reading, and then the final day being taught more advanced techniques. I actually have the power to heal a split or ripped artery or something!"

Azzurre

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:40 pm

Tokuno could help but grin, "That's amazing, Machante. It really is!" He kissed her softly on the cheek before opening the door to see Kimimaru. Since he had never met the man he stood blankly. "Uh. . . Can I help you?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:44 pm

Kimimaru blinked his eyes a few times as Takuno answered the door. "Oh, you must be Takuno. Is Gohma around ?" Said Kimimaru in a half-cheerful voice.

Shin Defender of Light

Azzurre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:45 pm

*Machante looked over Tokuno's shoulder and smiled.*

"Hello Kimimaru, what's going on with you today?"

*She ruffled Tokuno's hair.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Kimimaru grinned as Machante's head popped over Takuno's shoulder. "Ah, hello Machante-san," he said with a friendly smile. "Oh, I'm fine, just wanting to talk to somone. Todays been rather boring for me."

Shin Defender of Light

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:48 pm

"I uh. . . Don't know." Tokuno tryed to keep his eyes open. "I'll go check." He turned and walked slowly to Gohma's door to find his cousin laid out on his bed staring at the ceiling. "There's uh. . . Some guy here for you."

Gohma looked over at Tokuno and nodded. "Okay." He stood and shrugged, "Who is it?"

Tokuno only walked back to Machante and stood behind her, still trying to beat away sleep.

Gohma sighed and slipped a shirt on. He walked to the living room and noticed Kimimaru, a grin slipped onto his face and he raised a hand in greeting. "Hai, Kimimaru, what brings you around?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games