Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Megus140

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:48 pm
The Joker...

heart Haley

...The Thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Well, okay, PTF, as most of you know, WAS married, to Pink Haired Evil.

So, my first FIRST crush in this guild was Noyayr! Suprise! It was around that time when I knew Bella was in LOVE~~ with Nor. So I was like s**t. I'm not the girl who likes to fight over a guy. I think it's dumb. And two, she likes him. So, I didn't want her to be upset/jealous/sad blah blah blah. Her and Nor were already close, and this was about the time when I just started talking to him. So then, I deicded to let Bella, have him. Besides, there good for each other. Because. . . he's a bit religious for me. No cursing. All about god and whatnot. Ehh, that's not me. I'm a HUGE potty mouth outside of Gaia. And, I believe and God and whatnot but. . . . I'm just not really religious. Though, Bella is a really lucky guy, Nor is a sweet guy. And now him and Bella are a happly married couple. Besides, me and Nor are just better friends.

So then, my next crush was [Noi], LYK WHOA. However, I dunno, I guess sthe more I talked with him. . . it's like. . no. Just no. He's to smart for me. He's decent friend, you know, if you need to talk to a smart person. . . but uhh yeah. No. So then, me and Pinkeh's relationship died . . like dead. So then, I was like Noi is a no. Then I started to like him again. D; But then there was MIIAMII or however you spell her name. So again, I was like, okay whatever, she can have him. Then s**t happened between them too. But by the time they broke up or whatever, my feelings were like gone.

LAST and FINALLY. . . . is AmericanSyko.[with out the caps and whatnot] But then, I sound out SOME OTHER CHICK LIKED HIM. SO WHAT DOES PTF DO?! BACKS DOWN. . . well. . . at least tries. But the thing is. . . he likes me. . . O___________< And like, sure we mess around, but this girl is kinda like the jealous type. BUT I MENTIONED HER NAME TO HIM. And make her seem like she is a goddess compared to me. [But umm. . PTF IS a goddess thank you very much. . . But you know. ;3] But she really like Syko. . . I mean who wouldn't? Have you seen his pictures? THERE GOURGOUS! It's like, OMG I WANT HIM. BUT NO. But the thing is. . . this guy. . is kinda hard to back off of. I'M TRYING. . but I kinda play along with him. . . . >.>; It's like . . ARGH. But yeah, he DEFFENTLY fills my sexual needs. <3 DEFFENTLY. But um anyways, he's nice, literate, but the funny thing is. . . I need to know more about him. . . . all I really get out of him is. . . sex. Which isn't a good start here. . . . For some odd reason, somthing naughty always happens when we talk. Not CYBERING. But like. . yeah. . . @w@ Err, yeah.

So right now. . . . . . PTF likes. . . NOBODEH. I wanta be a whore right now.
8D

User Image
Thrusts: 13,547

Lady Pelvic

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:54 pm
So, uhm. Yeah. Okay, so, like, there's this totally amazing girl that I work with, right? Not the crush I was talking about where she had her last day. But, uhm. Yeah, totally jail bait. sad I'm all sad. And I think she's totally straight, too. crying And then there's Devin. *rolls eyes* I've known him forever, and he's totally hot. And nice, and protective, and sweet and quirky, and into the same kinda things as me. But everytime I think about him and me, he either a) has a gf, or b)has disappeared, or c) I'm in a relationship. And I'm now married. So it's a moot point, anyway. And my ex-girlfriend is getting maried to this totally awesome guy. Now, I don't have a crush on the guy, but I still kinda have feelings for her. But she broke up with me to go out with this other guy, and then broke up with him to date my current boss at Fandemonium, and then they broke up and blah. And the relationship between me and my hubby is good right now, if a little strained. But we're good together. We have our moments, granted, but still. And then an ex of mine still has feelings for me and hates my hubby cause of stuff that happened, and blah, again. So yeah. confused My life is complicated. Cause I'm working two jobs, and to go from being a stay at home mom to having two paying jobs is a switch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:31 pm
I'm just gonna say it, I just have thing for Omnistrife from Youtube. If you don't know who he is, go watch Fun with Akatsuki... XD

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:11 pm
midnightrhose
So, uhm. Yeah. Okay, so, like, there's this totally amazing girl that I work with, right? Not the crush I was talking about where she had her last day. But, uhm. Yeah, totally jail bait. sad I'm all sad. And I think she's totally straight, too. crying And then there's Devin. *rolls eyes* I've known him forever, and he's totally hot. And nice, and protective, and sweet and quirky, and into the same kinda things as me. But everytime I think about him and me, he either a) has a gf, or b)has disappeared, or c) I'm in a relationship. And I'm now married. So it's a moot point, anyway. And my ex-girlfriend is getting maried to this totally awesome guy. Now, I don't have a crush on the guy, but I still kinda have feelings for her. But she broke up with me to go out with this other guy, and then broke up with him to date my current boss at Fandemonium, and then they broke up and blah. And the relationship between me and my hubby is good right now, if a little strained. But we're good together. We have our moments, granted, but still. And then an ex of mine still has feelings for me and hates my hubby cause of stuff that happened, and blah, again. So yeah. confused My life is complicated. Cause I'm working two jobs, and to go from being a stay at home mom to having two paying jobs is a switch.

*pats your head while n00d* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm
†I have a crush on my sexy bod†

VIII-Axel

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Ryyyaaaannn
Sam i have had a crush on her for about a year and no matter what i do i cant get her to like meh
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

O_O Ack too many people named Sam.. >_< This one is clearly not about me since I have no idea who this person is.

I still have no Gaia crushes... I probably won't have any due to the amount I actually talk to people on here and such. I'm also still having an entire lack of luck with boys in the area.. though strangely yesterday I saw my ex (the one that's all Mister High-And-Mighty/powertrip guy with all his little lackeys and hot girls he won't call back so they try harder BS) and he gave me a hug. I then bugged him acting surprised he wasn't too cool to come say hi.. I was a *little* surprised but not really. Umm.. and my hawt internet boys from elsewhere are all ....I don't know. Mike (known for 5 years + and I know he had it bad for me and I did for him, we keep failing at meeting) just bumped me down 4 spots on his top friends on MySpace (so not cool) and we haven't been talking much.. and Brent (boy that's just awesome in every way, talked to him for a year and a half or more and we talk prolly every day) is probably going to start dating a girl where he lives.. *shakes fist* But he DID promise to come visit me sometime before we both die. >_> So one day we'll meet... damn it. >_<

Yeah.. that's my rant. Maybe my friend can find a nice single college boy for me to date when she goes back... she got Danny a girlfriend. >_>

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:07 pm
★ ★ O_____________________________________O. *Huggles PTF.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are
fortunate that your condition is not permanent. And you're
lucky too: Red eyes suit so few." -- Cheshire [AM Alice]

-----------------------------------------------------------------  

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Siipu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 am
I have a secret crush. And nobody knows it. And i'll must likely not tell it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:09 pm
I don't have a crush. I wish I did though. I hope I find somebody to crush on, lol. crying

Megan Meggie

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Megan Clearwater
I don't have a crush. I wish I did though. I hope I find somebody to crush on, lol. crying

aaww!! im sure you will find someone someday!!....i know you will!! lol....i found someone....but hes such a *BEEP*.....lol......i really dont know why i have a crush on him still but....well who knows???? neutral *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:37 am
things would have to be reeeeally extreme for me to have any sort of crush on a guy i'd never met. now,in real life,well, thats a different story!  

Elarii

enchanted_blackrose

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:54 am
I'll just say his name. I doubt he'll ever be in gaia. whee

I have the biggest crush on Dr. Hernandez!! heart whee heart
He's the head of surgeon in the hospital i go on duty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:31 am
enchanted_blackrose
I'll just say his name. I doubt he'll ever be in gaia. whee

I have the biggest crush on Dr. Hernandez!! heart whee heart
He's the head of surgeon in the hospital i go on duty.

[[xDDDD]]

I don't know why but that made me laugh really hard.....I mean...it's cute and stuff, it just made me giggle.  

Bubblegum Electric

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:12 am
k..i have a huge crush on this one guy at meh school....his name is nick and thank god he doesnt go on gaia or even know my username...XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games