Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:13 pm
Shin'o seems to be directed more towards shinigami's in education. Vaizards are ex-ranked shinigami with hollow transformations. The amount of experience they have seems almost completely unfair to put into a Bleach role play with almost all characters being shinigami-in training. :gonk'd:

Also, I've been so curious as to what the Crap is actually in the crater!? Tell meeeeeeeee! :'D

3x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:14 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
*gluggles Gale* Good Morning...

I just got this really empty feeling in my stomach. My friend's ex just sent me the worst email in the world; my brain is killing me with doubts and self-criticism gonk

Your friend's ex is full of s**t, we love you, everything about you. You're perfect the way you are and that e-mail was sent by someone who wishes they were as cool, awesome, and loveable as you. End of story.

<3

x3

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 pm
... *nods* Thank you Tana... Hm... I have to go. Get some sleep.

Love you all! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:19 pm
We love you, Sui. With all our hearts and then some. Buono notte, sleep tight.

:3

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:21 pm
Tanakietsu
Shin'o seems to be directed more towards shinigami's in education. Vaizards are ex-ranked shinigami with hollow transformations. The amount of experience they have seems almost completely unfair to put into a Bleach role play with almost all characters being shinigami-in training. :gonk'd:

Also, I've been so curious as to what the Crap is actually in the crater!? Tell meeeeeeeee! :'D

3x

You know, I was wondering what I would put in that crater . . . some people just gave me some awesome ideas. >.> XD You'll find out soon enough.

And no, Shin'o is directed towards personality and psychology, I made it that way lol, NOT training of Shinigami's as you'll see soon enough. I'm planning to mindf**k everyone in the RP right now. XD. Oh, and it may be a parallel storyline, but who's to say Vaizards and Arrancars aren't included? (I love making life harder for my players, it makes them THINK twisted )

Mornin' Sui! Wait . . . eek Morning? It's like 9:30pm over here! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Note to self: I love Gale so much, he is "Epic" awesome. xD

Soon enter will be Maroon the Vaizard! <3

x3

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm
I'm borrowing the idea of a lost Shinigami from Bleach . . . Alright guys! Who wants to go somewhere fun?

I just realized Tsubame has a leader-complex x.x

MWAHAHAHAHA, MINDF**K TIME!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:38 pm
Gale, does the blob look like your character to everyone or does it reflect the image of everyone? I think the second would be a total "open head, insert cawk. Instant mind-f**k" situation.

x3

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:40 pm
...let's just pretend that last post never happened, kay? <3

Love you.

x3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm
Does Tana understand the situation now? XP Love you too, Tana. (^_^)v.  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:53 am
Gale! Gale! I've filled out an application form for Shin'o...but I'm not sure if I should send it to you, as it /is/ my Vaizard and Vaizards generally have bankai...which you said you don't want. :gonk'd: But I'm totally cool with playing a bad guy! :evil':

x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:44 am
*curls up next to Tana and purrs slightly*

Whoa you and Mary move fast <<;; But who am I to judge? And I'm glad you have Rose back <3 Yeah, like Sui said. Visiting you in real life sounds really tempting, especially as I've always wanted to visit Italy, mainly to take a tour round the southern parts and the islands around it, but what the heck, why not check out the north too? (can't remember where you lived Tana, oops?)

Also THANK YOU Waya for the pretty picture <3

Now I shall start ranting, since I feel like it and need to do so... and my friends are no good when I want to rant about this since:

a) My closest friends just think I'm stupid because I read the books I do, they don't ever feel like discussing them or anything and just tell me to read something else that I don't have to discuss with them~ Blegh!
b) My friends that actually study literature and would like to discuss these books know way too damn much about all these books and eventually end up going way over my head with their witty opinions... I'm sorry, but I'm studying biology, not languages or art :/

Thus this place is perfect to just write down anything I currently have on my mind because people here can simply skip my post if they feel like it <3 Or then they can comment on my rants <3 Whatever, feels much better to have put it down in words somewhere. This all makes me realize how much I actually like writing. Even though I don't want to admit it most of the time, I do actually enjoy writing quite a lot... though I avoid it since I don't think it's my forte... especially as my language skills are limited because of my lack of patience, boo!

But but but... I can't use english anywhere else D: All my writing I have to do in finnish (which I hatesomuch, what an ugly stupid problematic language!) or swedish (I think the vocabulary is way too limited in swedish, thus I make up my own words and make my teachers angry, ugh).

Random rant (those who really don't care or have better things to do, no need to read any further):

Just started reading Decamerone by Giovanni Boccaccio (for those not familiar with this book, it's said to be the first 'real' novel ever written, published in the beginning of the 14th century) I'm truelly surprised how 'modern' it is. Of course I'm aware of the fact that the book has been translated several times and might have been altered a bit too, but I'm more referring to the way he tells the story (or stories, however you look at it). Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I just finished reading Franz Kafka's 'Der Prozess' (read it in swedish though, thank god, googled it and it's called 'The trial' in english...), which was quite heavy to get through as it's not exactly the typical bedtime reading most people would prefer. I liked the Kafka book, but I have to admit I'm not philosophical enough to be able to handle too much of it. Besides the ending really confused me, as it all seems to be too heavily symbolic. Have you guys ever read a book that surprised you in other ways than just the storyline?

I think I need to read a real no-brainer next, as I think I need some stupid entertainment xD Something as easy as Harry Potter would be good, haha.

Edit: WHOA! Looks like I really felt like doing a marathon post @__@ Sorry guys! I feel like blabbering a lot... and I'm totally avoiding writing on my big Kyoto-protocoll project that I should have done for next week... damn. *changes to small font so that it looks like less text* 8D

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:20 am
*turns on the radio, overloads on coffee and calms down* Aaaah~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:53 am
damn, that was a long post, but kind of entertaining to read. I've never even heard of the books you just mentioned (aside from Harry Potter which I own all of >_>) nor would I even dream of ever being able to read it in another langauge O_O so kudos to you! And your welcome for he pic, I'm going to be finishing the cell shading today ^^ and Gale.....Your going to break my brain T^T but that'll just make it all the more fun twisted and YAY I finally came up with a move lol.....I just turned my little zan animal into a freakin jolteon =_=;;;;;;;;;;;;

And I think the most fun books I've read that are completely out of my general area were Slaughter House 5 and Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:08 am
My mother tongue is Swedish and I study in a swedish-speaking university here in Finland. Finnish is naturally my second language, which I have to use whenever I'm at work (or recently when I apply for other jobs too or have anything to do with people outside the university, *sigh*).

English is actually my third language officially, although personally I think I'm better at english than finnish mainly because I like english better and read more english than finnish *shrug*

Really should work on brushing up my finnish by reading more *doublesigh*

As for not hearing about the books... really? We've read sections from both books during our swedish lessons, always been interested in classical literature and our teachers were very eager to teach us about the true masters of literature. I can list a lot of famous writers from the 19th century and earlier, but unfortunately I am much less familiar with the 20th century authors... well if you don't count the famous finnish and swedish authors, but I doubt any of you would know them since they're all very closely connected to the finnihs struggle for independence, nationalism and swedish-speaking finns and their own culture. You could say we get a pretty broad picture of western literature in school~ Unfortunately I'm very unfamiliar with asian literature, apart from some of Lao's texts~

Edit: Goddamn, why can't I channel this writing frenzy to my important school project instead of spamming here? stressed  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games