Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:51 am
*chuckle* thats because nobody really likes school projects XD. But yeah....I'm never heard of any of them, and the closest I've got on another langauge is 3 years of taking French one which killed any sort of liking for the langauge. That and I know a little bit of Japanese that I picked up from watching subtitled anime and the one Japanese class that I took when I was in Voc school. But aside from that I've got nothing....a few Drow words XD but thats it.

I've always really wanted to learn German or Russian because no matter WHAT you say, you'll always sound angry XD it amuses me o_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:16 am
I'm back, and this topic just keeps growing so fast; 33 pages in 4 days! eek
*is tired* I shouldn't go so many places so often. gonk
*will post in his roleplays by today or tomorrow* 3nodding
*stays far away from the massive pillow brawl* talk2hand
*sports 3 new dark items* The Shadow Spirit, Alruna Rose, and Smashing City (BurningForest) go together very well* Also, the Alruna Rose is my first evolving item ever!

Normally Gluggling People
Tana
Magni
Sui
EKA
Goosey
Gale
MasterDream
Mou
Ace
Trowa
Cobalt
Panpear
Alwyn
Ivel
Specially Gluggling People
Tana
Magni
Alwyn
Ivel
Welcoming New or Returning Mmebers
waya achak
Illin

EKA, I remmeber winding up the playground swing in elementary school and letting it unwind rapdily while I stared upward. It was fun. I never seem to get too dizzy, though.
Ouch, that pose looks painful.

I never had a need for wax with my braces, but I can imagine that it would help a lot.

I considered joining the S+D guild, but it isn't really my thing (not to mention the time I would have to invest into it).

Do I hear Sui and Tana needing gold for a guild? *rummages in his pockets for the 100k lying on his mule's account*
*watches as Tana streaks around Italy clad in a red scarf*
*uber-mega-ultra-super-hyper-ultimate-gluggles Tana* heart heart heart heart
*is glad for Tana that Rose is back*
*is torn by his love for both Tana and Ivel* gonk gonk  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:23 am
wow Yoder O_O *returns the gluggle* now THAT is a big post. Nice to finally meet you ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 am
Oh, I missed so much in the past six posts. I wish I could have been here for them! Blasted real life! Dx<

*glad that Snowman is back*

Yeah, we went on a posting frenzied rampage.

I so wish I could help Mou with the philosophical understandings in person. It's so much harder to utilize and interpret through the means that is the internet. I love it when Mou rants. <3 *nibbles on Mou's ears playfully*

I live in Torino, just for mentioned sake. As I said previously though. Visiting any time after the first of May is incredibly difficult if at all possible. I would hate to have company and no capacity to do something other than lounge on a couch and make incoherent noises. Very unattractive hosting. I've seen it before, and I left about fifteen minutes after (curtosy fifteen).

Unfortunately for my family, I will generally not have time to bathe regularly as I am touring Italy giving seminars. I will reek horribly, as I do now. And if you will excuse me, I will man the shower for the next half an hour to hour long time period. :3nod'd:

I'm so glad Snowman is back! *gluggles really excitedly*

x3

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 am
Yeah, those are my uber-catch-up posts for when I've been away.
Nice to meet you too, Waya! *gluggles*

*uber-gluggles Tana* heart

Edit: *examines the info bar above his post* Fo some reason, it shows that I am offline right now, yet I am clearly online. Odd...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 am
o--o My rants are mostly pretty unneccessary... but aren't all rants? It made me feel better so it was all worth it...

*wiggles ears when chewed on* >3< Cat ears could be quite fun to have, easy to show your emotions with at least xD And soft~

Yeah I know, wouldn't be able to afford it either~ Can't even afford visiting my friends in Norway right now, which bugs me a lot D: It's pretty cheap to fly over there too... but I have to save up for a new laptop since my current one is failing me badly and I'm afraid it'll suddenly just crash like my last one did (was the exact same model, have a third computer exactly similar to this one lined up for me too, but I really don't want another crap computer like this one).

*glomps Yoder* Welcome back dear!  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 am
Unnecessary, but still enjoyable. It's good to hear what you have to say, even when it has no relation to me or anything I would know about! And it's relieving to release all the pent up energy with rants. I love it, and you. :3nod'd:

x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:56 am
You're so sweet Tana >< *climbs up in Tana's lap*

So what have you been up to with Rose today?  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:45 pm
Yes, Mou, rants do good for the stressed-out soul.
*gluggles Mou* Thank you!

Waya, in case you didn't know, people here refer to me as Snowman, Yukidaruma, and Data-sama from time to time. I just felt you should know to clear up any potential confusion.

*waits pateintly for his Alruna Rose to begin its evolution* It being second-highest in cost must mean that it's something good. Of course, the obvious dark theme about it helps too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:00 pm
*gasps* nice post snowman

(Tana, tis your postie in corner club >.<)

Has been a long boring day. Good thing I have Coffee Granola Bars to make the night even longer :eye roll:

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 pm
Oh lawd, I wasn't aware.

Rose and I played all day and eventually went to a movie! And Mary met up with us for dinner. :3nod'd: It was a fun day! :'D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:07 pm
Awwww. That's good Tana. How's Rose like Mary?

Also, anyone have an eyebrow piercing? I really wanna get one, but I'm kind of nervous to be honest. I dislike needles immensely and the last two times I've gone to get a shot I've nearly passed out. (Not from pain, I have a high pain tolerance, but I get nervy spastic)

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:12 pm
I (had) an eye brow ring, and to be honest I only kept it for the allotted time it takes for it to heal. I'm not a big fan of eye brow rings. It's like getting an ear piercing (the most tame), except it's near your eye, which made me incredibly nervous.

There have only been a few things that scared me more and those were the nose ring and my n****e stud. If you're into that kind of thing I totally recommend it. Piercings definitely reflect personality.

I'm not sure Rose fully understands the situation with Mary (yet). I get the impression she things Mary is a really close friend that sleeps over every night. I think come Wednesday we'll break it down for her and tell her that there's a chance that Mary might become her new mommy. Of course there's always the option that Mary and I split up, but I tend to like taking things one day at a time. :'3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:18 pm
*shrugs* I think I'll do it, I really want one and I'll have friends take me to make it fun.

I personally wouldn't explain the situation fully to Rose yet, just in case things don't go as planned, but definately saying you care about Mary is perfectly legitamate. *shrugs and hugs* It's your life, so don't listen to me >.<

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:22 pm
*busts out into song* It's my life! I can cry if I want to! *throws his fist into the air with a very faux-metal expression*

Which makes me thing: What is love!? BABY DON'T HURT ME! Baby don't hurt me, no more!

[/silliness]

I've never gone with someone to get a piercing or a tattoo, maybe I will next time. :3nod'd:

<3

xDDDDD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games