Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23075 23076 23077 23078 23079 23080 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

Bed tiem.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am

Well, I just went out for a bit and on my way back home some some weird kid sprayed deodorant in my face making me asthmatic. Then I get home (still asthmatic) to find my sister and mum have left the house. I wasn't sure if my dad was still in, but I kept knocking anyway. Nearly an hour of me sitting on the doorstep passed and THEN I hear my dad unlock the gate by the side of the house. Turns out he was in the garden (where I couldn't see by looking through the gate) and didn't hear me knocking. Bloody hell.

Super Cheesio

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 am

Jesus dude, asthma attacks can kill you. You need to get some kind of emergency life alert thing to call an ambulance if you don't have an inhaler, that is scary. Also that guy assaulted you, he tries that again you make sure you have a witness and you press charges.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 am

Owwin
Jesus dude, asthma attacks can kill you. You need to get some kind of emergency life alert thing to call an ambulance if you don't have an inhaler, that is scary. Also that guy assaulted you, he tries that again you make sure you have a witness and you press charges.
I think you're over-reacting a bit Owwin. XD I don't have asthma so bad that deodorant can kill me. Also, it's hardly assaulting. A bit of deodorant wouldn't harm somebody without asthma. (He didn't spray it in my eyes, more around the nose and mouth area.)

Super Cheesio

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 am

Super Cheesio
I think you're over-reacting a bit Owwin. XD I don't have asthma so bad that deodorant can kill me. Also, it's hardly assaulting. A bit of deodorant wouldn't harm somebody without asthma. (He didn't spray it in my eyes, more around the nose and mouth area.)
I don't know how bad you have asthma. You were stuck on the porch for an hour and you couldn't yell for somebody. To me that sounds pretty serious. You were reduced to knocking, and nobody was there to help you? I think that constitutes an emergency response. Maybe I just read it more dramatically than you had intended when you typed.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 am

Owwin
Super Cheesio
I don't know how bad you have asthma. You were stuck on the porch for an hour and you couldn't yell for somebody. To me that sounds pretty serious. You were reduced to knocking, and nobody was there to help you? I think that constitutes an emergency response. Maybe I just read it more dramatically than you had intended when you typed.
I think so. I was just waiting a long time, with the asthma being an annoyance, but not doing too much harm.

Super Cheesio

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 am

Super Cheesio
I think so. I was just waiting a long time, with the asthma being an annoyance, but not doing too much harm.
Still I would be pissed if somebody sprayed me with something. I hate it when people wear too much of that axe body spray stuff. Much less if they sprayed it on me. I am allergic to that crap. Might not be the same stuff, but if it has propane and alcohol it is close enough.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 am

Wut

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 am

TF2 and Garry's Mod time! Whoop whoop!

Oh, hey J.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 am

Thanatoast Crunch

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

TtheHero
HERO NEEDS FOOD BADLY.

MMM SUSTENANCE

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THIS WAS FROM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 am

Steam is taking ages to download TF2 and Garry's Mod. emo

Super Cheesio

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Kuzodav
Sad, so sad.
I am the sorrow.

CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN!!!
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEALLLL!!!!!!

Sorry, but I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Okay, so the TF2 download was at 99%, then when I checked back it said 'download starting...'

Super Cheesio

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi everybody~~
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23075 23076 23077 23078 23079 23080 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games