Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23094 23095 23096 23097 23098 23099 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Harupiggy
Terara Drakon
Harupiggy
Terara Drakon
Harupiggy
J of The Wind

Hooray! blaugh

You DIDNT forget about me! biggrin

If Ota's your dad J, who's your mom?

Or was it Owwin?
Ota's not his dad. That'd make me his brother. ._.

Not in real life. Ugh, I mean when you're pretending. xD
Right, when we're pretending >.>

That was directed to J as well. -_-

J Who's the guy who, in the Cult, pretends to be your dad?
I used to. c:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm

*cough*harureadterarassiggy*coughhackwheeze*

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm

l-Kathulu-l

... ******** GOT MY FURRYS MIXED UP

TERA WHO PRETENDS TO BE YOUR DAD? xD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Harupiggy
l-Kathulu-l

... ******** GOT MY FURRYS MIXED UP

TERA WHO PRETENDS TO BE YOUR DAD? xD
Ota?

Terara Drakon

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
WAS I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T HATE HOENN?

YOU GUYS ARE ******** LOSERS. BEST REGION EVER. I'll admit, some game mechanics were missing, but the region was cool, and I think the added pokemon feel a lot more natural than ******** sinnoh pokemon. I don't mind any of them, anyway.

Edit: I am not done with you yet: TROPICAL ******** PARADISE! BERRIES.. MORE BERRIES. HAVE YOUR OWN GARDEN, DISCOVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN. SECRET BASES. DATA MIX WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEIR SECRET BASE!

Secret bases and data mixing were pretty neat. I would like to see that come back in a future game.

That said, I specifically remember beating the Elite Four in Sapphire and the only thing to do after that was finish my Pokédex.

I also remember the gym types being terribly picked. Every one of Blaziken's weaknesses was a gym, while Mudkip developed an immunity to the only gym that he was weak against once he evolved. I got more use out of Zigzagoon than my starter; that's a really bad sign.
Sapphire was the only pokemon game where I completed my Pokedex, almost. I had all of that regions dex, besides Feebas. I liked Sapphire, I have a lot of memories from that game. Pearl not so much, and Blue and Silver I was too young to know what I was even doing. It may not have been the "best" but I liked it the most

The reason I never finished Pearl was because it was lacking in a lot of things that made Platinum a lot more fun.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Zephyrkitty
[Kegan]
WAS I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T HATE HOENN?

YOU GUYS ARE ******** LOSERS. BEST REGION EVER. I'll admit, some game mechanics were missing, but the region was cool, and I think the added pokemon feel a lot more natural than ******** sinnoh pokemon. I don't mind any of them, anyway.

Edit: I am not done with you yet: TROPICAL ******** PARADISE! BERRIES.. MORE BERRIES. HAVE YOUR OWN GARDEN, DISCOVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN. SECRET BASES. DATA MIX WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEIR SECRET BASE!

Secret bases and data mixing were pretty neat. I would like to see that come back in a future game.

That said, I specifically remember beating the Elite Four in Sapphire and the only thing to do after that was finish my Pokédex.

I also remember the gym types being terribly picked. Every one of Blaziken's weaknesses was a gym, while Mudkip developed an immunity to the only gym that he was weak against once he evolved. I got more use out of Zigzagoon than my starter; that's a really bad sign.
Sapphire was the only pokemon game where I completed my Pokedex, almost. I had all of that regions dex, besides Feebas. I liked Sapphire, I have a lot of memories from that game. Pearl not so much, and Blue and Silver I was too young to know what I was even doing. It may not have been the "best" but I liked it the most

I actually had a lot of the Hoenn Dex completed. Like I said, there wasn't much else to do in the game. And in all honesty I do remember really enjoying some parts of Sapphire, but some of the design choices really annoyed me.

And this is still a lot better than Sinnoh. I basically just stopped playing after the eighth gym there.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, Pearl was just meh to me. I still enjoyed it, I just didn't get as much mileage out of it that I did Sapphire. Maybe it was because only 2 people I knew had D/P or I got older. I will feel really old when they remake RSE though. I remember when it came out.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm

When they remake RSE, I'll start joking about them needing to remake the first-gen remakes. XD

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

The reason I like Gen 4 a lot more than Gen 3 was because of the physical/special move split. It feels like the legitimate change in game strategy that Gen 3 seemed to be lacking. It forces you to think more about your movesets, team layouts, and strategies, because whether a move was physical or special no longer depended on if it was Fighting-type or Psychic-type.

Diamond and Pearl felt like experiments though, which is why I didn't get much enjoyment out of them. Platinum, however, perfected the Gen 4 formula with the Battle Frontier, and other features that made it a better all around experience.

Tl;dr: Platinum blows both Diamond and Pearl out of the water. If you wanna really enjoy Gen 4, try that version out.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Hey.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh s**t, it's Kuzo, everyone log off.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Kuzodav
Oh s**t, it's Kuzo, everyone log off.

K

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

And there he goes...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi, Kuz.

Sir Codin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Tl;dr: Platinum blows both Diamond and Pearl out of the water. If you wanna really enjoy Gen 4, try that version out.

As far as enjoying 4th Gen goes, I'm loving SS.

Also, it's hard to justify spending $35 on a game when it's earlier version was disappointing and you don't have a lot of spending money to begin with. I might buy Platinum when the price has gone down, but as it is that's money better spent on other games.

EDIT: Hey Kuzo.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23094 23095 23096 23097 23098 23099 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games