Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:23 pm

The female looked at Nobu's dirty blanket.
"Gross...I'll get rid of this." She said, tugging on the blanket. Nobu's grip on it tightened. He was now awake. But the female, being stronger, ripped it out of his hands. He heard it tear and jumped up. He growled at her.
"You..." He said, pocketing the piece of blanket he had. He charged at her, but she smacked him down. A red welt of a handprint appeared on his face. Tears spilt over the edge.
"Whatever...He's useless anyways..." The female said. "Can't even fight." She teased him, wanting an excuse to kick him. He growled again, charging at her. She moved aside and kicked him down.
He fell and her foot planted on his spine. Pain shot through his small body.
"I can push harder.." She said, threatening him.
"No! No please please stop." He begged.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Klara froze on the edge of the bed before Ben could answer.
Her eyes seemed to focus on nothing but she appeared deep in thought.
She recognized this feeling, it was happening again.
Finally, her “gift” was kicking in.
“Hang on.” She managed to say before she fully succumbed to the vision.
She focused.
The forest.
OK. Not her favorite place to picture but why? What was she seeing?
Then she saw Nobu.
“Nobu!” Klara gasped, tears spilling over.

Nobu was crumpled in a ball on the ground-he looked pretty banged up.
Two others were there too.
A female vampire and a male stood over him.
Advancing toward Nobu about to strike-

“NO!” Klara screamed breaking out of the vision before it could finish.
She was furious and scared.
She wished she had paid more attention to the surroundings rather than what was happening. It would help in tracking them down before this actually happened.
She jumped up from the bed and ran to the window.
There was no time for the door or the stairs. Taking a short cut would be best. “Ben, Nobu’s in trouble!” Klara shouted hysterically.
Without hesitation she leapt from the second story window and plummeted to the ground.
She hadn’t tested her vampire abilities much; the only thing she had really tested out was running. That seemed to work.
Normally she might have not even attempted this so soon, but when it came to Nobu she had become fearless.

Klara hit the ground smoothly transitioning into a fast run.
She knew Ben was right beside her, just as focused as she was.
Nobu. Nobu. Nobu. Her mind yelled in a panic. She had to save him.
She had to…
She breathed in deeply trying to find Nobu’s scent to lock on to.
She fought the panic washing over her. What if she was too late?
She didn’t really know how much time her visions gave her.
She found it.
His scent. That’s all that mattered. Her legs moved quicker, the scenery becoming a blur as she rocketed through it.
Two unfamiliar scents found their way into her nose.
The vampires.
She thought bitterly.
She could explain now, "I saw Nobu...somewhere out here...Vampires. They hurt him." She managed, a fresh coat of tears streaming down her pale cheeks.
She didn't have time to put shoes on, her bare feet stayed on the same piece of ground for barely a second.
They stung slightly, they must be pretty cut up by now. Again, it didn't matter. She followed Nobu's smell faithfully.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Nobu whimpered in fear, clutching himself.
His mind raced, bringing up pictures of the past. He finally settled on Oiya's picture, it was one Bou gave to him, after she had him. Her beautiful white angel face was happy, he was in her arms. He grasped the memory, begging for her to save him, for anyone to save him.
He shreiked as another kick hit his back. By now his spine was broken as well as 3 of his fingers.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Ben's mind couldn't keep up with is running. All he cared about was getting to Nubo before he could get hurt anymore than he might already be.
As Klara and Ben ran through the forest, Nubo's scent became stronger. Ben took a sharp turn, finding a short-cut, the scent got stronger.
"He's not far from here..." Ben muttered back to Klara.
If Nubo's killed... Ben shook away the thought, tears already running down his face. They dried quickly, the wind blew them away.
The scent of the male and female vampire was getting stronger as well.
Ben could see them now. The male was crouched beside Nubo, the female, most likely his mate, had her foot on Nubo's back, crushing him into the ground.
Rocketing forward, Ben made it to them before they could see what was coming. Ben's fangs protruded, as they usually did when he was going to attack.
Leaping, Ben tackled the female to the ground. The male snarled, advancing toward them. Before he reached them, Ben snapped her neck, killing her instantly.
Furious, the male tackled Ben, already on the ground.
"Klara, take Nubo... and go back to the manor.." Ben yelled, in the middle of wrestling the bulky vampire. His piercing red, crimson eyes just inches from Ben's.
"GO, NOW!" Ben yelled, in a grunted voice.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:47 am

[[Haha...I'm not supposed to be on.]]

Nobu looked at Klara with expectant eyes. He whimpered in fear.
"Klara please..." He pleaded her.
His spine burned in agony at he moved. He let out a cry of pain.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 am

Ben's body shook as he tried to hold off the vampire.
"Klara.. carry Nubo out of here... back to the manor.. I'll be fine.. Please. I don't want you guys hurt... Take Nubo to Bou.. She'll help you." Ben said through gritted. The male vampire had his teeth barred.
Anger coursed through him, as well as agony and hate. Ben had killed his mate.

[[Fail.. Sorry.. I just don't want Haru to get left out.. D:]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Nobu looked frantically at Ben, then his eyes spotted something by the female vampire.
His blanket.
"NOOO!!!" He shreiked and ran for it. Just barely missing the fight, he ran by the female and grabbed his blanket. There was a part torn off. His broken fingers gingerly grasp it. He barely sat up, with his spine broken.
He looked at the scene, and figured it'd be best to stay where he was. It hurt too much to move.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm

[[Haru is leaving.. and won't be back until Sunday. She PM'd me and told me to godmod for Klara..]]

Deep growls emitted from Klara’s chest. She was furious.
She wanted to stay, she wanted to help kill the vampire but she knew Nobu had to get out of here. Why Nobu? Of all people why did he need to be hurt more?
“I’m gunna pick you up Nobu. I’ll be very careful.” Klara explained.
Her hands carefully lifted him and cradled him close to her body.
"Hold onto your blanket, Nubo.." Klara told him.
She glanced back at Ben, than took off running for the manor.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Klara's cool hand on his broken back felt nice, like ice.
[[HAHA. I WON THE RYHME FIGHT! IN YO FACE.]]
He whimpered, cradling his broken fingers.
Once they got there, Bou was standing by the door. She saw Klara running and knew something happened. Two wet lines of tears glistened in the moonlight. She held her hands to her chest, worried. Klara had slowed to a walk and stopped in front of Bou.
"Oh Nobu!" She sighed in relief.
"Are you hurt? What happened?" She asked. He gave her a weak smile.
"I'm alright Bou...It's no problem. But could you fix my blanket? It got ripped..." He said, handing the two pieces of fabric to her. Without taking her eyes off him she took them.
"Yes of course Nobu..." She said, hugging him awkwardly in Klara's arms.
He let out a cry of pain as she gingerly touched his back.
"Nobu!" She said, taking herself away from him.
"It's nothing...My back just hurts is all..." He said, nesting in Klara's arms. Her cool body felt nice.
"You broke it Nobu..." She said, glancing at his fingers. "And some fingers as well, possibly your whole hand." Her eyes were lost in a daze.
"Klara please bring him inside...I need to help him." She said, her urgent eyes looking at Klara. She opened the door, noting how Nobu grimaced.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 pm

As soon as Ben couldn't see or hear Nubo and Klara, he heaved, shoving the large vampire off of him.
"What do you have against my son? Who are you?" Ben asked, his voice a low growl. They were both standing now, a few yards apart.
"You're son.. he's an immortal child. You know what they did." He said in a hushed voice. "I'm Hisato. My mate, thought your son was an immortal child." Hisato said.

Ben sighed and said, "Well he is, but he's very well behaved. He's never killed a human in his entire life. He's less dangerous than a normal vampire."
Hisato dropped his fighting stance. "Well I don't have that reason to kill you then." Hisato said, glancing to female vampire lying dead on the ground.
"But you did kill my mate, and I won't let that go without a fight." He added, regaining his crouch, ready to attack.
Ben smirked. "I haven't had a good fight in a while.." Ben muttered under his breath.

Before Ben was ready, Hisato lunged at him, grabbing Ben's arm. He squeezed it until it snapped. Broken bones exited Ben's skin, followed by gushing blood.
Ben roared in pain. He jumped grabbing Hisato's neck with the hand of his unbroken arm. Ben knocked him to the ground.
I'll have to kill him sooner than I wanted to.. Ben thought, his grip tightened until his neck made a sickening popping sound.
Hisato's body fell dead to the forest floor.
-----
Klara nodded, carrying Nubo into the manor. She followed Bou up to Nubo's room. Carefully, she laid him down on the bed.
I wonder how Ben is.. or if he's even still.. No. I can't let myself think that.. He'll be fine.. But that vampire was so big... Klara sat down at the foot of the bed.
"Nubo.. you'll be alright.. Ben will be back soon." Klara said, though she was unsure herself. What if he never came back?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:59 am

Nobu tugged at Bou's arm with his good hand.
"Yeah...I got Bou. Go see Papa." He said, using for the first time a name for his father. In the days without Ben, Takeru was his 'substitute father' to say. He was the father figure, before what happened.
Now he is nothing to Nobu. Those years of his childhood with Takeru. Gone. His face replaced by Ben's.
Klara had set him on the bed.
"Thank you so much Klara." Bou bowed deeply. To Nobu, Bou was a mother. Sure she wasn't his biological mother, but she was the only one who had stuck by him until he ran away. She was good.
Bou then turned to Nobu.
"Let's fix you up, I'll get your fingers first." She said, disappearing, then reappearing with a bowl of water and towel. She damped the towel and dabbed his face with it.
She sighed, taking a deep breath in, and her cool fingers interlaced with his. He cryed out in pain, then the pain dulled to a cramp, then to nothing. Bou's fingers slipped away and he moved his fingers freely, looking at them in curiosity. Every time he had fallen or gotten hurt as a child it was she who mended his wounds. He literally owed his life to her.
Then her cool hands slipped around his frail figure, he had barely eaten.
He winced and whimpered, trying not to cry, but failed. Tears burst out.
"Shhh...." Bou repeated. It was calming in a strange way. Her fingers pressed against his broken spine. The pain was dulling, as usual. Then she stopped and slipped away from him in one motion.
"I can't. Your bones are growing wrong." She said, her voice sounded strained, horror filled it.
"Nobu. We need to break your bones again." She said, tears hit the floor. She had messed up. Since his spine was shattered and she tried to mend it, his bones had grown wrong. She should've been more careful, how could she not think of that?
"What...?" His voice sounded choked.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 pm

[[Honestly, I don't see why you had to make that happen. It's sad, and pointless.
Plus, it wouldn't have had time to set in the wrong place...]]

Klara, couldn't watch. How could she sit there and have to watch Bou break Nubo's back all over again?
Couldn't she have set it first? Rather than just trying to heal it right away? Nubo was going to be in even more pain and.. how could it be Bou's fault?
With her eyes closed, Klara said, "Nubo, I'm not going to leave you. Ben wanted us to be safe, here." Klara breathed.
There were tears glistening in her eyes.
-----

Ben's right arm was held close to his body, his left arm holding it to his chest.
All he could think about was if Nubo was okay. He was so pumped up on adrenaline he couldn't feel the pain he should be feeling in his arm, or the blood that seeped out of it.
The manor was in sight now. Ben's legs moved faster, then halted in front of the large front doors.
It creaked open, then Ben was careful to shut it softly behind him.
After ascending the stairs up to the second floor, Ben began walking, but swiftly to Nubo's room. He figured that's where they'd be.
Before Ben entered, he looked back, seeing the trail of blood. The pain hit him. Ben began shaking, his arm was in so much pain.
Slowly, Ben opened the door with his left hand.
"Hey..." Ben said, his teeth gritted.

[[Okay... we should probably wait fot Haru to get back now... >___> I don't want to be rude.. and she said she hates when she misses really important stuff...]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:39 pm

[[Gah. I was really bored and Bou always talks about if she sets the bones wrong. I'll post later.]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:47 pm

Kimmora sat on her bed; bored and full. "Everyone's busy.. and have no time for me, huh? " She complained. " Why can I ever have any friends?" She walked out the door, and knocked on a random door for someone to talk to.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am

Tears flooded over Nobu's face.
"No, no, no, no please Bou. Please don't." He pleaded, trying to sit up, to his dismay, he couldn't even move.
"Nobu...Please listen to me. I've only tried it twice before but I may be able to numb it even as it breaks." She said, trying to reason with him. Tears ran down her face as well. Could she handle breaking his spine? How could a mother break her child's bones? She would call in Tuesday, but he can't move as well.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games