Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Rocky sat down with a sigh and a smirk.
"They're having fun."
He sipped his drink and materialized a videocamera.
" Money!!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm

"Where!!" Dimitris practically flew down the stairs hearing Rocky. "Oh..."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm

"Are you saying that you would want to go up to your room with me?" The ferret looked kind of stunned as his heart started beating really fast in his chest.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"I would expect a lot of furs would like to get their paws on you." Tab purred as he leaned in to Turq's claws, eventually bringing his head to rest on the opposite shoulder from the arm which was scratching him. From that position he waved to Dimitris and called out, "Can I get a drink over here, if you aren't busy?"

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Drew blushed and gave a slight nod, feeling Tae's heart beating, the skulf smiled and waited for a response.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Rocky turned on the camcorder and began to follow, when he thought it over and placed it on the table nearest to Drew with a wink as he slunk back to his table and sipped more of his daquiri.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:19 am

Yue returned to the cafe, not sure where he had gone but knowing he was back again. He looked around and decoded to go and sit next to Rocky. It had been awhile since he had been near his loving mate.

He sat lightly across from the wolf and smiled, feeling aweful for having left him all alone for so long.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 am

Rocky put his arm around his kitty and placed a light kiss on his ccheek. "Hey hon~ Where ya been?"

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm

(Sorry I kinda got busy last night so I didn't have a chance to reply)

"I would love to, lead the way" the ferret shyly said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Turq laughed, still scratching at Tab "Yes dear, but my body is for your hands only" he said, winking "Oh yes please, some drinks would be lovely dear" he said, retracting his paw and siting back, letting Tab still rest his head on Turq's shoulder.

Hiro Toshirou

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 pm

With a smirk and a giggle, Drew stood up and took Tae's paw. "Alright~" The skulf had a smile across his face and his tail gently swayed. He happily pulled Tae up the stairs and giggled, "We'll be back...eventually" and with that, Drew opened his door and brought his ferret in with him.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:34 pm

"Here you are." Dimitris rested two glases of Champagne nect to Turq and Tab then went back to the roof.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Tabris opened eyes he hadn't known he had closed at the sound of glasses clinking on the counter top. He sat up straight and scooped up his glass, nodding in thanks to Dimitris as he left, then raising it in a toast to Turq.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Turq also picked up a glass and rose it in his paw, knowing not what he was toasting to, but feeling he should follow suit and do as Tab did. "So what are we toasting to?" he asked, curious as to what was so important that it needed to be celebrated with a toast.

Hiro Toshirou

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm

"To us, silly. And to many more toasts in the future!" Tab took a quick sip and waited for his mate to do the same before sealing it with a kiss, almost falling off his chair from leaning in to deliver it.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games