Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm
selena looked at him " how do you think i could always get past the barries you have set up you cant block out your twin " selena sighs "that how i knew that "charles was here to try and distory not only haru me as well bother why did you go mad ?" selena sighs and looks at haru" to make everything smiplier what ive come to live with is that we were all reborn exepct for the fact that i was to strong to forget so my mind blocked it all out it wa to painful for me and honestly i couldnt tell you because i didnt know my self i just knew that i need to protect until he came back he triggered it my memories of who i was " selena sighs seeing her bother again " haru he was so in love with you but you die he ran and got me but you had already died but you took charles with you " selena sighs "and then the god brougth you back and charles lacked on to lenno and became one so he became mad then he tryed to kill but but i steped in the way and i tryed to kill him myself but i was only killing my self " selena crys " why does history reapeat so crulely "?selena looks a him " so the god to pitty on us all and the way we were intangled so they gave us a new start and new familys !"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Seeing Angel, Niara growled. Wind blew ice cold, and her eyes turned to a dark shade of blue, and were as cold as ice. Any wounds she had healed. She hacked and slashed, hell bent on destroying these beasts.
((gtg, dad says....be back on later, hopefully....ttyl))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 pm
s they were distractions
then walked over and punched legion in the face and said"you cant"
legion then said like he was teasing him"cant what"
you cant take her from me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Holding her head Haru looks at both of them before growling and pushing both of them apart and knowing the air out of Charles and pushed Legion back so he would go back into Charles head when she wanted it. "I don't belong to either of you" she say's as her eyeschange color to a pure dark red color as she looks at both of them. As soon as one of them tried to move she growled and them and bearedher fangs a bit looking at the Lycans some looked at her and backed off. She was powerful but she wasn't going to kill herself off killing others.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm
they both scuffled and said"sorry haru"
suddenly mimi tackled selinia from behind  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm
"MIMI you get the hell off of her before I rip you're head off" she say's as she tries to calm down without any success. Looking at her Haru;s eyes glow before Mimi was sent flying into a wall and held there while she looked at the other two. Fiddling with the ring on her finger Haru tries to think for a moment before looking at Charles then Legion "Why.. couldn't you just be.. happy for me Legion.. why?" she ask's as she holds back her tears. Even in the past she had never cried in front of either of them  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 pm
because...i...i...i dont knoow why"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Putting her hands infront of her eyes she let's her hair fall infront of her face as she sobs slightly as her head went down as it looked like she was looking at the floor. "I loved you both... for who you... two were, Legion.... you were just... the one who interested... me the most, but.. but.. when you wouldn't listen to.. me.. Charles... was the only...person I could... look to .. for comfort.."Haru say's while she was trying to compose herself enough to move her hands from her face.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm
charles frowned and said"oh...i....i understand"suddenly he had a suit case and disappeared"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm
"Do you.. really understand... what you remember.. isn't all the..real truth" she say's to him before she sat down and cried softly which was the first time she had done that.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm
charles and legion both went up to her but only charles said"i understand"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm
"Do, you really, do you really understand" she ask's not sounding sad but more like she was mad at both of them again. Looking up she doesn't look at them but wipes her eyes of the tears as they were a bit red a puffy from her crying.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 pm
"unless that there is more than legion tricking me"he then shot his glance at legion and growled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm
"Come here for a moment" she say's without looking at him. When he came closer she put her arm out and touched his forehead with her finger tips and shoves all the information he had told her right into his head not really caring if it caused him some pain. While she did that she tought about other things if she was sure if she was actually was going to marry him for real, she wasn't sure about anythig anymore.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Angel jumped into a lycan that was attacking niara from her side and rolled with it before tearing its throat out leaving it to die before shifting back to humans form and helping niara fight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games