Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:55 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo takes the papers after they fill them out. "Thank you. It will be a pleasure having you all in this village." He takes a deep breath and notices Sorcam standing in the office and his eyes open wide as he double takes. "Sorcam!?" He exclaims as he stands up. "Is that you!?"User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir casually walked into the office. "Kazuo, I need to speak to you about something."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks over at Fenrir for a moment. "Yes what is it?"

(Like the new posting format pics.)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Hiros clone jumped in through the window, he looked around and saw the raikage and another guy talking to him. For now he just stayed away from their business.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 pm

User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu was surprised by Hiro's clone and immediately entered her gentle stance. "Sorry I'm a bit jumpy." She said cracking her knuckles.

"Sir may I ask for a mission? On behalf of our sensei sir." Anzu asked kazuo as she bowed.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

((Sorry didn't see your post))

Hiro had just noticed the presence of a girl, probably a genin or chunnin. He waited for Kazuo to make his response to the others first, and then ask his.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks over at Fenrir for a moment. "Yes what is it?"

(Like the new posting format pics.)
User Image

User Image

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Thanks, but yours is cooler))

"I want to make a request, though a selfish one. Make me sannin. If I am then I can gain access to more techniques and become stronger." Fenrir said staring Kazuo in the eyes with a look of determination.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 pm

User Image

Hiro Uzaki

Cloud Village Jounin

It doesn't matter if you fear me or not,

But your going to.

Hiro smirked "What a coincidence, I was going to ask the same."

There's an emptiness in me......Why am I still weak?

User Image

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am

User ImageUser Image

(Sorry about the slow response.)

Kazuo smiles at Anzu and quickly chooses a mission from a peice of paper on his desk. He circles one with a pen and slides it to her.

Mission 1) Search and Rescue~
Description: Oh no! The rich merchant's wife has lost her cat! Find the cat and bring it back to her as soon as you can. Rescue the cat.* 8 posts to find the cat. (If you split up the posts with different squad members you can get it done faster.)

He then turns to Fenrir and chuckles. "I would test you...but I have fought you and seen a lot you can do already so testing you would be a waste of my time." He pauses. "Yes, I think you would do well as a Sannin. I promote you to Sannin Fenrir." He takes out the list and updates the information.
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((You just promoted me to sannin no questions asked. What am I gonna do, complain? lol))

Fenrir nodded. "It ain't everyday I thank somebody. Thank you, Kazuo. I've been told that there's a young Zeramaru wannabe last seen in Rain. I find it better to pull up the weeds before they grow and infect the garden, so I'll be leaving soon. I'll try not to do anything stupid while I'm there, like start a war or something." Fenrir said before turning and leaving the office.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 pm

User ImageUser Image

(Well my RPC has seen your skills and knows that your RPC is worthy of it.)

Kazuo nods as he states his plans and thanks. "Yes we wouldn't want that." He smiles and turns to the others.
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

User Image

-Yun's lightning transformation jutsu lands outside the Raikage's door as Yun rises from the slightly scorched floor. He immediatly knocks on the door after fixing his mist headband.-

"Honorable Raikage, I come bearing a message, as well as a request from the Mizukage!"

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Hiro could feel that the real Hiro was running out of chakra. "Please, I know that you do not know me at all, but as of now we only have one sannin. Please, appoint me sannin. You can test me or whatever you want
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at the mist ninja as Hiro speaks, after Hiro finishes he speaks to the Mist ninja. "Ok, bring the message to me. Write it on paper please the walls have ears." He turns back to Hiro. "The need is not of Sannin but of skilled ninja. I believe you are skilled, when I have time to test you to rank up I will, but as of now I haven't the time." The lightning clone says waiting for the message.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Yokai noticed that Kazuo had some incredible power. He could feel it and so he asked, "Umm Raikage are tailed beast?" Yokai was wondering. "Or an angel?" Yokai also wanted to something to do. For the first time, he felt like fighting since it's been such a long time. But then something came to him. He left his village awhile ago. He forgot this whole time so he saw Kazuo and looked at him. He wondered if she should ask so he just went with it, "May I ask something?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games