Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 am
Once at the market, Makira let go and walked around on her own, looking at many of the products and occasionally buying something. Before long, she was lost in the crowd.

[[ima wait for puppet~]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am
(( this time you choose razz ))

Sai just followed her and peeked back from time to time to see if the witch is getting up.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm
Lars shifted through the crowd blending in rather easily. He really didnt bothing interacting with anyone selling anything because he was focused on Makira at the moment. Lars waited for her to at least let go of KoTari before making a move, at least he could pretend he didnt know they were together if they werent touching.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm
Makira didn't notice that she was being followed. She did notice however, that she couldn't see KoTari anywhere. Misty, can you find KoTari for me? Makira asked.

Misty left Makira's body and nodded. She then walked off into the crowd to find KoTari.

Makira then continued shopping for groceries.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm
Lars smiled and walked up to Makira, he found it easy to give her a special rose that he had fixed up. "I hope you dont mind, but I thought you looked incredible, and it would make me happy if you would accept my gift."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm
Makira blushed. She wasn't sure what to say. She figured the man hadn't seen the ring on her left hand, since she was holding the bags in that hand. "Umm... I'm sorry, but I'm married..." Makira said, giving him her best apologetic smile.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm
"At least take the rose. It would help my hurt pride if you did so." Lars said with a small smile. He didnt really let that fact bother him, he could pull off a stunt if it came down to it. Either remove the man from the picture, or take Makira so far away she couldnt be in the picture... it really didnt matter that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am
Makira smiled. "Sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt..." Makira said. She took the rose and gently placed it in one of the bags of grocery, letting the top stick out of the bag. She did thing the rose looked pretty though. "Thank you~" Makira thanked, smiling.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 am
Lars nodded looking happy since Makira accepted his gift. "Now you will smell as good as you look." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 am
Makira giggled. "Yes, that is true. This rose does smell nice." Makira agreed. She took out the rose again and sniffed it. it was a peculiar smell, not like any rose she'd smelled(?) before.

[[Did he drug the rose or somethin? Do u want me to make her pass out? xD]]  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 am
// yes XD //

Lars nodded, keeping his usual smile in place. He waited for Makira to fall before he would touch her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am
"I feel..." Makira couldn't finish her sentence. Everything just faded to black. She fell into Lars's arms, dropping the groceries and the rose.

Misty finally found KoTari. "KoTari, Makira was looking for y- Ugh! Oh no... Makira..." Misty told him, interupting her own sentence. She then also collapsed onto the floor.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 am
Lars' smiled only grew when Makira landed in his arms. He pocketed the rose and grabbed the groceries in one of his hands before turning to walk away. Lars blened back into the crowd, he was careful about bot gathering attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am
[[we should wait for Ukyo now]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 am
GimmeHug
(( this time you choose razz ))

Sai just followed her and peeked back from time to time to see if the witch is getting up.

((how 'bout the Damned Woods? Then after there they can head to the Ruins of Altaga. xP ))

"I'm guessing the Damned Woods is the worst place to hide, but we have no choice... It's the only place closest from here..." Kiara said to Sai, looking a bit worried.

The witch sat up, and was still shaking from the scream. "Damn kids..." she cursed, and after a long while she stood up. She took no time to rest, and she started to walk groggily towards where she last saw them. She then summoned a broom and rode it, and flew up to the sky to look for them.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games