Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her lip. He was shaking his head no, rather forcefully. She nodded, unsure of what to say. "Shh," She hushed, lightly brushing her fingers across his cheek. "Okay, okay, of course it will." She nodded back at him reassuringly. But how could this work? Really. His best friend hated her, her best friend was not allowed near her- Not to mention she was pregnant with Hunters best friends baby. Who is a vampire! And oh god, this was like some cheesy soap opera.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter could feel it he dashed to the bathroom again and emptied whatever it was that was left in his stomach. Then he made his way to his room instead of back in the living room where Veronica was. He rummaged through her bag and pulled out one of her shirts, doing the same thing she had done once. He shuffled to the bed and clutched it tightly to him, completly freaking out. But silently he couldn't seem to talk, he once again felt like he was running out of air. He felt like a girl but at the moment he didn't give a ********. There was a possiblilty that she was going to leave, because of Armand. He shook his head and whispered softly to himself, not remembering about Veronica's new heightened senses. "Please don't leave me..." he passed out again, clutching her shirt. Sickness and worry finally shutting him down.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 am
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline nodded. She smiled a bit when he said he was overprotective. He was just a little, but she didn't mind. Everyone else probably did. The only reason she was okay with it was because this was serious. Having this child could kill her; it wouldn't, but it could. He left her there in the room. Everyone here had left. She set the cup on a table before laying down on the couch. Her eyes just stared at the ceiling. Her breathing was slow. Mady closed her eyes and rested for a bit. She needed it.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:37 am
wahmbulance  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 am
//Modest? No Evo, lol. Just truthful.//
User Image

///Hideaki Takizawa//

Hide had to admit, though he felt awkward her smile washed away any dobt he had about how he looked. Nodding he took his clothes in hand picking up the rest of their stuff as well. With a content smile he looked to Airi then the cashier. "We'll take these, and the bathing suits. Ah, and could I trouble you for an extra bag for our clothes?"

The woman at teh cashier smiled then nodded. Floding up their belonging she smiled then nodded her head again. "Thank you for shopping with us. Have a good night."

Taking the bag then the door he unlocked teh car and opemed Airi's door before he slipped into the drivers seat. "Now, were off to Dinner." Driving towards the restaurant he couldn't help but smile to himself. Was this a date? God, if it was was he lucky. Airi was such an elegant woman, and such a sweet person.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 am
||Or maybe both... >_> ||

Airi Yuu

Airi followed Hideaki out the store and slipped into the car with ease. She buckled herself up to again avoid any suspicion. She ran a hand through her hair and looked out the window. She wondered if Armand had come to terms with himself. He had such a temper, and he needed to be careful with his mortal love. They were extremely fragile.

Airi took in thelight of the town near Wickwood in which they entered. According to their fancy attire, Airi determined that they would be eating at a fancy restaurant. Hmm, she would have to help Hide a little bit...

She glanced over at him and smiled a little. "So, where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am
//Haha, maybe.//

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Watching the road, and the lights Hide made note that Airi seemed a bit thoughtful. But he wouldn't ask. Everyone was entitled to their own thoughts. Seeing her brush her hand through her hair he thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. She was lovely, her hair was such a pure color, and her eyes were dazzling.

With a smile he let the restaurants name escape in an odd ease. "We're going to an old friend of my family's restaurant. Rosa Luna Culina. It's right by the beach where I used to spend summers with my parents."Hide's smile faded then he coughed clearing his throat. "Oh look we're here." He pulled into the parking lot

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 am
Airi Yuu

Airi opened the door and took in the restaurant. She couldn't suppress a smile. It was beautiful. The restaurant was on the edge of the water, right on the sand. There were steps that led down right to the sand. Customers could open the sliding doors and just walk right out after dinner. Airi glanced over at Hide. "Quite lovely," she said.

Airi came over to him and threaded her arm through his. "Thank you for bringing us here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Locking the car he watched her scan the place. Her expression made his heart warm. Looking at the restaurant memories flooded back to him. His parents, friends, family, a happy time before the sad. His chest began to hurt but he pushed it back. Never would he ruin their night.

Inhaling then exhaling he looked to her narrowing his eyes softly. Walking up the steps he stopped before the door before going in. "No Airi, thank you for coming with me." He leaned in to whisper briefly then smiled. Pushing the doors open he seated them bu the sliding doors.

//Just wnated to warn. I'm going to do some homeworks, so I'll try and get back on tonight. If not tomorrow. Etc.//  

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter jumped up and dashed away. He was sick again. But this time, he walked back into his own room. Veronica pulled her legs to her chest again and rested her forehead on her knees. A few stray tears fell from her eyes and she heard Hunters voice. It was a whisper but she could hear it from her place. A few more tears slid down her cheek as she bit her bottom lip. Veronica wiped them away and in less then a second she was next to a sleeping Hunter on his bed. She laid down next to him, he was clutching one of her shirts as if it were the only thing keeping him alive. Her lips brushed his ear, "I'm not going anywhere." She whispered softly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was laying on the couch when Ravin started towards his house. Or his old house that would soon be his again. He shook himself awake and dashed into the bedroom where she was already asleep. He laid down by her. She looked like she had had one hell of a day. He was never sleeping again without her by his side. He had missed a lot today, he could feel it. "Hello Beautiful," He kissed her ear.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 am
||Alrighties. I'll be on. ^^||

Airi Yuu

Airi smiled at his whispered comment. "You're the one who invited me, so it's only polite that I thank you."

She entered the restaurant alongside of Hide. They were seated very quickly. It wasn't very crowded that night. She determined that most people were sleeping. The mortals that were there were older and had younger bimbos by their sides. Airi politely averted her eyes to the place where they would be sitting.

They were seated by the sliding doors that opened up to the ocean. Airi was handed a menu. She took it with a small smile and a nod of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 am
occ; Evo! (: i started Spring Break!(:  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm
||Omg, Sam! Sorry. I totally didn't see ur post. And ty for telling me! ^^||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin opened her eyes a fraction and fluttered them gently. "Hello," she greeted back. She wrapped her arms around his warm-cold body. She felt dizzy at seeing him. She was falling in love with him all over again. "Sleep with me?" she pleaded in a murmur.

Ravin snuggled into the pillow and under the covers. She looked up at him and smiled wearily.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games