Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:32 pm
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

User Image
                                Blinking and almost squeaking at Niji's sudden demanding questions, Ross nodded slightly in answer to the girl's first question. "There are rules and limitations to everything. Some can slide by some of these rules set for species or certain abilities. Iris is one with power over time. In the beginning, those who originally started with the power of time attempted using their ability to foresee future events to avoid trouble to which Karma intervened with and others used it to find out answers for why things were as they were in the present. For any specific details given to others unable to foresee the future or the past, time would be removed from their own timelines and the amount depended on how severe the crime. It was then found out that they could give vague details about things like suggesting someone eat something black for good luck or avoid long journeys. It's the actual beginning to fortune telling before others used it just as a way to make a profit with false information. Nowadays they are considered to be psychic, mediums and seers and are far and few in between. Their abilities weren't meant to be used in that way as it interfered with nature," the halfbred demon started to explain, his gaze now focused on Niji. His fiddling of the fingers had ceased too making him sit rat still in front of her. Glancing briefly at Iris almost as if asking if it were alright to put all of the information he had on Sheik out there, he shifted his gaze back towards the girl. "Sheik is from an ancient clan of beings once called the Sheikah and many of their kin no longer exist in the present. They were originally gifted with various abilities relating to their clan symbol, the Eye of Truth. This made it easy for them to find things and even people or animals that were hidden and lying wasn't an option for those before them. The purer the bloodline, the stronger their ability. As beings of shadows, they spent their life guarding various royal families and even gods and goddesses. After Pandora's Box was opened, the Sheikah were tasked with protecting time itself to which was turned into an hourglass. Finding fault in each other, the hourglass was given directly to an ancestor of Sheik's and turned into a necklace so it'd be easier to protect. The sand in that hourglass represents the time the holder has left in their timeline before they're tasked with passing it on. Sheik was the third choice in all technicalities to receive the necklace. His cousin, the first choice, was brutally murdered before the necklace was to be passed on and his brother ended up leaving the family to marry Karma. That's how he ended up with the power of time. Like Iris, he knows the past, present and future and can even go so far as to rewind, pause or fastforward time at the price of sand being removed from the hourglass, time being removed from his lifespan. According to what he's told me, wielders of the hourglass can't be seperated from the necklace without the timeline being damaged and their life taking an abrupt pause until it's returned. While Sheik is of ninja assassin descent, so is his sister who is trying to take time into her own hands and thus caused him to leave his clan to find guardians of his own. Supposedly there are four total, but I've only met two. I met one of them upon our first encounter and it just so happened to be his cousin returned from the grave. The second is a master assassin called Rune and as sweet as he can be, I sensed a dark despair and an even greater danger than a normal assassin holds inside of him. He can be intimidating if you can pick up on auras or if you catch him in the act. That's about all I can tell you about him."

"It is definitely odd all of my siblings are vampires and I'm the only halfbreed. Usually all males born to a succubus will be incubi, the vice-versa for incubi bearing children, but I have four brothers who weren't even touched by her genes. It's one of those things I'm still trying to figure out, but according to Eric, should an incubus or succubus remove their wings and tail entirely, it is less likely they'll bear incubi and/or succubi children. Our wings and tail grow back after all like we're a frigging lizard, but the removal process has specific steps that have to be followed to a tee or we'll end up dead. When I was younger and questioned her why I was the only one with a tail and wings out of all of her children, my brothers finding it amusing to deliberately tug on it to make me fall having grown beyond the point of irritating, she simply held me in her lap and said I was the only one she had her wings and tail for out of all eight of us. It'd make sense, but I always had a feeling she wasn't telling me something. Maybe there was something and maybe there wasn't. I always think too much. I will say that I hate when people just automatically go for the touchy-feely crap. They don't seem to understand all of the sensitivities succubi and incubi endure," Tex agreed, his fingers removing the cigarette butt from his lips for the last time. Blowing the smoke out of the corner of his mouth and smudging it into the dirt, he nodded slightly as an acknowledgement that he was still listening. Her words, however, merely got him to chuckle sadly at a faint tone. Releasing his tail from his thigh as Boris began removing the seals from his legs, he stretched out on his side with his golden-brown eyes looking nowhere in specific in front of him. "Glad you agree on the load of bull artificial food source, Iris. I wonder sometimes... Sounds like you suck at being a succubus as much as I suck at being an incubus. As much as it hurts having my heart broken, it'd always hurt worse to die at the hands of your lover. I'm honestly waiting for her to do just that though. I can tell each time we fight that she's growing more distant and yet I'm stuck in the same place... Why's it so hard to move on? Why must it be so hard to not be drawn back in by their lies?"

User Image Viaresu “Texenius” Bierrez

Out.Of.Codes ::

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture
Cool! I'm proud of you, chickadee. I bought my dad 1200 rounds of .9mm ammunition in an ammunition box for his birthday. :3

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXFidgeting with her sleeves, the child's face scrunched up as she tired to understand. "so, he protects iris?" she asked, confusion clear on her face.
"um... no... well, in a way....?" iris mumbled, looking at the child. "it's hard to explain, and I've forgotten some of the more important details..." she admitted, her cheeks pink.
Turning back to Tex, the succubus rolled her eyes. "because we're suckers for our emotions. be glad you can be with the one you care for. mine's a onesided relationship." she shrugged, brushing her hair from her face.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
I've actually always wondered what the relationship would be between iris and sheik and how their powers relate.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 am

User Image
                                Raising a hand and shifting it left and right a little as if saying it was iffy. "That is difficult to explain... Or should've been at least if it hadn't been for a friend of mine who is the next Death, the big and bad honcho of leading souls to purgatory and redistributing those to who died before their time. From what he told Seda, the Sheikah are Iris' guardians of sorts until she is fully recovered. The hourglass will be returned to her once she's fully recovered although she hasn't appeared to notice she's not fully recovered. He said that would be the case and that it wasn't necessarily unexpected. There's a god of calamity under the same conditions in fact only he didn't say if the Sheikah were involved in that one too or not. Once the hourglass is returned, it will disappear unless she has to enter her recovery state again to which she'd have to have another encounter with an ancient demon or Tex finding a way to kick her back into her hourglass for pissing him off. It's more of an indirect camaraderie between Iris and Sheik. They've never met personally, only his ancestor's had that honor, but they're close due to the hourglass he protects for her," Ross attempted to clarify while gently rubbing the girl's ear with one hand. It'd been a subconscious action, but he still felt ashamed for having done it and muttered a quick apology while pinning his hands between his knees.

"I wouldn't exactly call it being together. We tolerate each other at best. I'd say our relationship is similar to yours only neither of us has been killed by the other. Tell me, Iris, does it hurt worse to live with a broken heart or to die of a broken heart? You have experienced both I'm sure," Tex chuckled softly before glancing down at the ground. Picking at a couple blades of grass, he took another bite of what remained of his apple while almost seeming to think over his own question. Smiling bitterly at the fruit in his hand, his tail flicked to the side. "Dying of a broken heart sounds less painful, but it'd be too easy even if I were to be reborn like you... Having to be killed again and again by the one you love sounds pretty painful too though. It'd be easier to remove all of our emotions and lock them in a box instead of feeling anything, but then again, he could be right in saying that it's better to feel pain than nothing at all... So many pros and so many cons..."

Pure T0rture
I was too so I created Wennin's explanation!

You will be shown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX
"to have your hopes of love stomped out to the point where you feel your only option left is death is one of the most painful things i've been through. but being killed by the one i love tops that." iris mumbled, her gaze shifting towards Ross once more.
"Remind me to thank the little reaper for leaving out why i didn't notice i wasn't recovered was because i'm actually the second embodiment of time," she drawled, ignoring the way the neko was now staring at her and opting instead to fidget with a ring on her finger.
"What happened to the first?" the child mumbled, tilting her head to the side.
"to put it simply, i did." the succubus responded, still staring at the band of silver on her pointer finger as if that alone would be enough to block the judging gaze of the child.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
um... poke?

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █xxxxxJessica✦Potterxxxxx█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃
╚══════════════╝
xx
xx

x▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xx
xx

Jessica walked into the park trying her best to find peace and quiet. She was tired of being bullied and hoped that maybe if her secret didn't get out then she could make some friends, she looked around the park there were several people around her and she sighed as she leaned against a rock unsure if she should introduce herself or not.xx
xx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
xx
xx
xx

Thinking: Hopefully I don't get bullied
Feeling: smart, happy
Love Interest: no one
O.O.C:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:50 pm

User Image
                                "Actually, I was trying to avoid that right there for you. His explanation, though I really feel he was just saying something to shut me up, was that it was why there can only be one Cheshire Cat, one Absolem, one Death and so on and so forth; more than one would have bad results. There have been dual of said people, but they found ways to beat the rules by contradicting each other. The Tweedles, for example, are of one sound mind in two separate bodies. No matter how these others were divided, they were never of sound mind. Should Cheshire, Time, Karma, Absolem and so on were to bear children, they were simply to replace the original," Ross retorted, his gaze showing the sadness he felt for such a dark secret hidden behind the actions of Death and his shinigami. To them, it was a life of being hated for taking away loved ones and being unfair when they were just trying to maintain balance between life and death. Perhaps Wennin had known that all along so he just set himself up to seem like a jackass instead of trying desperately to have friends like Cres did.It saddened him to think about that.

"Well, I can't agree nor disagree with you, but I'll keep it in mind," Tex smiled while ignoring the fact that Boris was holding one of his bare feet in his hand to get rid of the seals on it. He could always be blunt if not just mean about the third girl, but part of him just didn't feel like it. Besides, Niji here needed to learn something new. Snapping his fingers at the girl, he shook his head. "Hon, you don't ask people what happened to their predecessors. That's just rude. If someone wishes to tell you personal information, they'll offer it to you. Now if you're like me, and I'm unafraid of being rude 'cause the world's rude to me, you have to ask it as if you're giving them the courtesy man suggests you give other people by saying 'if you don't mind me asking' before you ask your question. That's how it works. Cheshire..."

"Chiquitita behind the rock, you can approach us if you'd like. We don't bite.... Hard," Boris called out while dropping Viaresu's foot and flopping onto his back. This kid's energy had absorbed all of the rest of the others' energy altogether so it made it nigh near impossible to tell anyone else was around him. It was so exhausting removing these seals for him! "Have I even made a dent in these yet?"

"In the first layer, you've just gotta finish the other foot. In the entirety, not really. I have about four or five layers of these seals set into place and I can tell that you're hating all of the energy already coming off of me in waves. This is why I kept it all hidden. It caused so many issues when I was younger that I researched these seals to conceal it even though I knew it could backfire. As I got older, I noticed the effects wearing off which caused me to create layers over time. So sorry it's tuckering you out," Viaresu responded with a faint shrug. Call it an excuse or whatever, but it was the truth.

Pure T0rture
Master Icefyre

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:45 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
xx
xx

xx

Jessica squeaked when she heard the one man address her. Being extremely sigh she stood up straight her head just popping over the large boulder "h-h-hi" she stuttered out as she walked out from behind the rock "I'm Jessica" she said so quietly it was almost less the a whisper, she looked at the group of guys almost afraid of them.xx
xx

xx
xx
xx

Thinking: I feel so small
Feeling: happy shy, quiet
O.O.C:

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX
The succubus smiled at Ross, her eyes softening. "in that case, I owe you a thank you," she hummed, relaxing slightly.
Blinking when Tex scolded her, the neko gave a pout. "Sorry, I was just curious..." She mumbled before turning her attention to he new girl.
"Hi there!" She hummed, hugging her tail to her chest again as she waved at Jessica from next to Ross.
Using the newcomer as an escape from their current conversation, the halfbreed gave a grin. "A pleasure to meet you, Jessica, I'm Iris." She hummed, motioning for the girl to join them in their oblong seating arrangement. "The silent one next to me is Eric, not sure why he hasn't said anything, though, he's usually quite a chatterbox; the kitten who waved at you is Niji, she'll probably offer you an apple in a bit." she hummed, pointing from Eric to Niji as she introduced them.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river

Master Icefyre

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 pm

User Image
                                "Sorry. I was looking for Yué, trying to settle Tori's infected cells and enjoying your lovely conversation with Tex. Hello, Miss Jessica," Eric finally said, his garnet mask lined in silver covering his faint hint of embarrassment at having become distracted. At speaking to the blonde female, a smile passed over his face and his hand gave a gentle wave. That was then followed by him shrugging at the halfbred incubus shooting him an annoyed gaze. "This is Ross, Boris and Viaresu also. The first one is extremely nice albeit shy... Sometimes. Boris is mischievous and Viaresu, well I just wouldn't suggest talking to him directly or arguing with any corrections he makes. He will make those quite often if not just snort and mutter to himself. Should he wake while we're still here, you may even get to meet my little brother, Tori."

"H-hello. It's n-nice to meet you, Miss Jessica," Ross murmured lightly, his timid nature taking hold once again. Even if Iris said she owed him one, he wouldn't ever ask her for anything. He didn't like having to ask people for things after all. He never had asked for much though Seda seemed to pick up on his troubles faster than he did and dealt with them.

"Heya, chica. I'm Boris, but you can just call me Cheshie. Everyone does," the dark haired male feline mewed while giving a wave from where he was lying in the grass. Ignoring the fact that he was shirtless, the bindings around his torso being the only clothes he wore besides his odd black pants and red scarf with circular gold bells attached. There was no shame or embarrassment to the lack of clothing, but every now and then his hand would tug his scarf down to hide the scars on what skin was still visible. There was one scar in particular that he didn't like showing, but fortunately for him, the bandages Ross gave him was covering that one.

"It's fine, chiquitita. I was just giving you a minor lesson. I could teach you a bunch of things if'n ya wanted," Tex responded to Niji's apology, his gaze having only glanced briefly at the blonde woman before returning to the young child. For anyone looking at the group, it was apparent that he had the least bit of kindness to him and yet none of the males around him seemed to mind it very much. He hadn't even so much as bothered to greet the newest girl as if it were too much of a chore.

Pure T0rture
Master Icefyre

You will be shown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
xx
xx

xx

Jessica looked at the girl holding the tail and swallowed in fear, she had never seen anyone with a tail she knew people like vampire's and nekomata's but she had never met one. Jessica smiled and sat down beside the girl named Niji as she heard the boy that was introduced as Eric speak and introduce the rest of the group who were now introducing themselves as well. "It's nice to meet you Cheshie" she said as the male neko introduced himself, noticed the last boy who must have been Tex completely ignore her and looked back to Niji and Iris "It's nice to meet you all"xx
xx

xx
xx
xx

Thinking: There is a lot of people here
Feeling: happy shy, quiet
O.O.C:

Dantes_river
Pure T0rture

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"nice to meet you, too!" the neko hummed, making room for Jessica so she could sit down. After having pulled her apples out of the way, the child turned her good ear towards Tex and nodded. "What kinds of things?" she asked, letting her tail go.
Rolling her eyes at Eric's comment about her and Tex's conversation, the succubus gave the newcomer a gentle smile. "No need to be nervous, we don't bite." she purred, crossing her legs.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
crap post is crap

Master Icefyre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:05 pm

User Image
                                "A pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. Might I ask why you were hiding from us behind a small boulder?" Eric questioned the blonde female, the knowledge of it having no real aid in concealing her presence from them not being mentioned whatsoever. He wasn't going to be rude like Viaresu would be if he were actually speaking to the girl himself. The halfbred incubus had no couth in being gentle about certain things after all. As Viaresu would put it, he wasn't going to be nice to a world full of the rudest people ever to exist. At Niji asking what kind of things, the phantom twitched whereas Viaresu's eyes flashed mischievously.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Ross sighed in response to the question in place of the phantom, his shoulders dropping low. She did not just ask him what all he could teach her. Little Niji did not just cross that line of asking that long and lanky incubus what all he had stored inside that head of his. Just because he had the blood of such a short attention spanned creature in his veins didn't mean he was someone with little going on in his head. As for the biting comment, well he wasn't going to make any corrections on that 'cause Seda told him no. Seda did add that the blonde girl was hiding something though. "It'd be easier to ask what he couldn't teach you, Niji-chan."

"The pleasure is all Cheshie's," Boris purred before sitting back up and snatching one of Viaresu's feet up again. Letting his hands start up their glow again, the runes scarring the various different spots of his feet starting to slowly disappear, the dark haired feline male's ears twitched atop his head while his tail slid out over the top of the back of his pants. At least Viaresu had his tail curled up around his thigh and blending in with his pants. The girl seemed a little surprise at the tails around her. "Where are you storing all of this energy, Viaresu? How have you lived this long with this wellspring of energy in you even?!"

"I don't know. I was just born this way so shut up. The fact that I'm trailing it into you so you can finish removing my seals should make you happy. It's not like I can use all of the energy my body creates by myself so just enjoy the fact that you can continuously use your magic without any worry of repercussions," Tex muttered in obvious irritation at the question. Tapping an index finger against his thigh, several books opted to pop out of the ground to which he picked up the first book and flipped open the cover, the blue gem on the cover sparkling when it was enshrouded by shadows. "Do you have any specific interests, Niji? Let's see... This one's about the history of humans. This one's about agriculture... Stock markets... Vampire history... Demon history... The real identity of the Seven Deadly Sins... The art of literature... How to kill people with menial objects around you... History of the Brotherhood... Elemental magic from the basics to the more elaborate spells... The feyfolk... The Undying Lands... That's William Shakespeare and that's Edgar Allan Poe... The Iliad and the Odyssey... Homer... The playing of the flute... This isn't even touching what all I could teach you, but it's a start. Let's turn all of these into a list instead of books for you. I apologize for the stack of books showing up, but I get bored pretty easily so I have to reread books I've got stashed in my head to entertain myself. Here you are. One giant book that is one giant list of things I could teach you in alphabetical order." After pushing down on the pile of books and having it turn into one solid book about a foot thick with an onyx gem settled in it's center, he flicked the air just for the book to move closer to the dual hair colored young girl for her to read.

Pure T0rture
Master Icefyre

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:42 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
xx
xx

xx

Jessica smiled at the neko as she pulled the apples from her side, Jesse looked at the succubus her attention mostly drawn to the tail but she smiled shyly "Sorry" she apologized about her nervousness. Jesse jumped when Eric asked her about the boulder "Um, sorry about that" she looked between the two girls and Eric "I wasn't really hiding from you, I came to the park to get away for a little while and I didn't want to bother you guys at all." Jesse immediately screamed when several books popped up in front of one of the boys and she was stunned as she watched the boyxx
xx

xx
xx
xx

Thinking: How did he do that?
Feeling:sorry, surprised, scared
O.O.C:

Dantes_river
Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"no need to apologize for it," Iris smiled, tapping her fingers again. "get away? what were you trying to get away from?" she asked softly, brushing her curls behind her ear.
XXXXXXFlipping the large book open, the neko gave a frown. "well, um.... I like .... I dunno.... I wanna learn something other then fighting, singing, and art. Those idiots who adopted me don't think I can learn like other kids because of my disabilities so I've been stuck with some poor choices. i only know basic math and reading thanks to Nii-san." she pouted, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment and anger.

User Image
Iris

Dantes_river
I have this feeling Tex is gonna twitch

Master Icefyre

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games