Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:42 pm
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
*trows a towel on the sand then starts to put on sun block* any body want some

hello..no thank you..i dont tan well...::looks at shrivled lumps that use to be arms::...anyways...my names Urufu, its nice to meet you

*chuckels* no silly sun bolck pervents sun bruns and also tans I am Moonyin nice to meet you too

heh heh..i knew that...::sits down:: moonyin? thats a pretty name...

*bulshes* thank you... you have an cool name your slef Urufu

thank you, its nothing special though...would you mind if i ask what you are? ::ears perk a little, and tail thumps slightly::

No not at all... I am a Cheetah... with blacks spots and white fur my I ask.. what you are

in reality, im a werwolf, but here, i guess im just a..whatever the name is for someone who is half wolf...::shrugs and lets ears droop::  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:00 pm
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118

hello..no thank you..i dont tan well...::looks at shrivled lumps that use to be arms::...anyways...my names Urufu, its nice to meet you

*chuckels* no silly sun bolck pervents sun bruns and also tans I am Moonyin nice to meet you too

thank you, its nothing special though...would you mind if i ask what you are? ::ears perk a little, and tail thumps slightly::

No not at all... I am a Cheetah... with blacks spots and white fur my I ask.. what you are

in reality, im a werwolf, but here, i guess im just a..whatever the name is for someone who is half wolf...::shrugs and lets ears droop::

*blinks endlsy* werewolf is the only thing in mind........ well in reality i am as human as they come. somewhat I have my out there moments *looks around for a sec* out of pure criousity how can you be a werewolf in reality when no such thing exist stare  

windrider118

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:11 pm
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118

*blinks endlsy* werewolf is the only thing in mind........ well in reality i am as human as they come. somewhat I have my out there moments *looks around for a sec* out of pure criousity how can you be a werewolf in reality when no such thing exist stare

::rolls eyes:: there are such things...i am one...and its just that most people just arent open minded enought to see that, you might know a few, and not know it..anyways...i really dont feel like going through all this...so yea...lets just say you belive me ok...::wags tail and smiles:: would you like me to put on your lotion? ::isnt trying to be pervy...or whatever..just helpful::  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:17 pm
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118

::rolls eyes:: there are such things...i am one...and its just that most people just arent open minded enought to see that, you might know a few, and not know it..anyways...i really dont feel like going through all this...so yea...lets just say you belive me ok...::wags tail and smiles:: would you like me to put on your lotion? ::isnt trying to be pervy...or whatever..just helpful::

yes please are you sure you don't want some I can put it own I am very gentle  

windrider118

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:30 pm
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118

::thinks about:: um..sure why not, were at the beach, might as well try and get some color... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118

::thinks about:: um..sure why not, were at the beach, might as well try and get some color... biggrin

*rubs sun bolck on his sikn that shows* feel better  

windrider118

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:25 pm
::moves shoulders:: that feels much better thank you...::takes lotion from you and begins to massage it into your back::  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:30 pm
Jake Jeckal
::moves shoulders:: that feels much better thank you...::takes lotion from you and begins to massage it into your back::

*purrs happily like a kitten* thank you very much want to play vollyball  

windrider118

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:05 pm
*puts on Spirited Away* I love this movie.......it's so beautiful..........*cries* cry  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:53 am
windrider118
Jake Jeckal

um..sure...i dont think i've ever played that though...  

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:30 pm
Brej Meyer
*puts on Spirited Away* I love this movie.......it's so beautiful..........*cries* cry

why are you crying??? its not really that sad of a movie..but i do agree with you..its quite beautiful...  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:46 pm
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal

Thats all right I not good at it my slef all know you hit it over the net and try to hit it back over the net before..........*stops and thinks of a better why to expailn* ah like tennies except net is taller and you use your hands  

windrider118

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:09 pm
*goes in room, has a spazz attack* xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:20 pm
windrider118
Jake Jeckal
windrider118
Jake Jeckal

Thats all right I not good at it my slef all know you hit it over the net and try to hit it back over the net before..........*stops and thinks of a better why to expailn* ah like tennies except net is taller and you use your hands

::watches berj spazz, then looks back to you and nods:: sounds simple..  

Jake Jeckal

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:56 pm
*and the reason for that spazz was the fact that you called me BERJ!*

*lays on floor, twitches* It's .............brej,................not.........berj.......*foams at the mouth*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games