Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23104 23105 23106 23107 23108 23109 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 pm

don't show fish music you think is catchy

he will get MAD AT YOU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

l-Kathulu-l
digi734
Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l
Suck it Prof Layton. My mind can only be stumped by puzzles involving shoes.

Puzzle 20. Oh ******** class="clear">

YOU GOT 20 PAIRS OF SHOES

HOW MANY SOLES IS THAT

NONE SHOES DON'T HAVE SOULS HA HA HA
YOU DIDN'T ANSWER IN NUMBER FORM SO YOU JUST LAWST THE GAYM GO BAK TO PUZZLE -5
I THOUGHT ONE WAS SPELLED ON, NOT 01!1!!1!
WELL U LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

MaverickDrifter

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 pm

digi734
l-Kathulu-l
digi734
Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l

HOW MANY SOLES IS THAT

NOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:29 pm

l-Kathulu-l
digi734
l-Kathulu-l
digi734
Waynebrizzle
l-Kathulu-l

HOW MANY SOLES IS THAT

NOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LAYTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Waynebrizzle
I'm just mad because they were promising something more action oriented. Seriously? Do those guys know what action is?

And to be honest, I don't really care about the sprites, but we're in 2010, and it's definitely possible to at least make them move. The pictures were okay when we were just on the gameboy (Crystal had moving sprites, btw), but the DS carts can carry a lot.

I mean, in a way, I can't blame them. They're probably afraid to change the formula because it sells so well. People still eat pokemon up.
They move.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
I'm just mad because they were promising something more action oriented. Seriously? Do those guys know what action is?

And to be honest, I don't really care about the sprites, but we're in 2010, and it's definitely possible to at least make them move. The pictures were okay when we were just on the gameboy (Crystal had moving sprites, btw), but the DS carts can carry a lot.

I mean, in a way, I can't blame them. They're probably afraid to change the formula because it sells so well. People still eat pokemon up.
They move.

Then there's no reason they can't move more.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

They move.

Then you would just complain that they aren't moving more than that.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

They move.

Then you would just defend them for not improving things that should have been improved on years ago.

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I like to move it move it
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

They move.

Then you would just defend them for not improving things that should have been improved on years ago.
500 Pokemon are a lot to sprite for, let alone make move. Think about how many thousands of sprites it would be if they only had two moving battle animations. Plus gender differences, shinies, walking animations, stat area animations and behind moving animations.

Modeling 500 Pokemon has to be a gigantic challenge, so I'm willing to cut them a little bit of slack. The sprites always look good.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

They move.

500 Pokemon are a lot to sprite for, let alone make move. Think about how many thousands of sprites it would be if they only had two moving battle animations. Plus gender differences, shinies, walking animations, stat area animations and behind moving animations.

Modeling 500 Pokemon has to be a gigantic challenge, so I'm willing to cut them a little bit of slack. The sprites always look good.

They had enough space and resources to add overworld sprites for each pokemon for you to choose to walk around with you, so I don't really buy it when people say they don't have the space for a couple more animations.

I will cut them slack since they did add all of that overworld stuff, but that just makes me wonder how much more unused space is in each cart.

But like I said, I don't even care that much about the sprites, and they do look good. It's just the principle of it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Orphie
I like to move it move it
i dont like to move it move it

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle

They had enough space and resources to add overworld sprites for each pokemon for you to choose to walk around with you, so I don't really buy it when people say they don't have the space for a couple more animations.

I will cut them slack since they did add all of that overworld stuff, but that just makes me wonder how much more unused space is in each cart.

But like I said, I don't even care that much about the sprites, and they do look good. It's just the principle of it.
I think more people would rather have them follow behind you. There's a good five frames per Pokemon per viewing angle. They probably had room for more; neither one of us will ever know for sure. I just know that there is a lot of content in every new Pokemon game that comes out.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I agree that it's a much better choice. I'm just pointing out that there's probably more stuff they can add, and it's not like Pokemon games don't rake in enough cash to warrant a big budget for stuff like that.

I mean, Twilight Princess fit on one Gamecube disk. That still blows my mind.

Waynebrizzle

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Why don't we wait for more information on the new games first? Sounds like the info we just got was simply minor leaks.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23104 23105 23106 23107 23108 23109 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games