Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 am
Haha, we'll see~

Waiting for my other piece first though >3<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 am
I've got class all day today T^T so I might be able to do in between or tonight but I don't know T^T  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:03 am
No rush ^^ Don't worry, I'm patient when it comes to art (uh, all my open trades sure prove that).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:20 am
Mou
It's a sweet way to put it, but I still doubt it very much Yoder <<;; Although I do admit, I got a bit carried away and created a character already xD Have to write her story up just for fun!

Tana has a personal butler?

Yes, Gerald is my butler...

Gale, I have a question for you!

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Narf.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm
*confetti* I'm OFFICIALLY done with college applications! *waits anxiously for acceptance letters....*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Rychu Khaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm
The day seemed as peaceful as any other normal day. The birds singing, the sun shinning and a light breeze blowing through the air. Gradually the breeze turned into powerful gusts of wind and the sky turned black, clouds covering the sun. The rain would start to fall heavily to the parched earth below, The soil would start to absorb all of the water it could retain until eventually the once solid ground turned to a goopy mud. The rain and wind would just become more and more intense as lightning started flashing through the eerie sky. Loud crashes from the thunder boomed all around as a heavy, hazy mist started to swarm one end of the area.
A large figure could just be seen through the haze each time the lightning flashed. The figure was a man. A man who looked to be no more than 17 or 18 years old, but in fact he was closer to 900 years. He was a Crusnik, the third of his kind. Long, black and ragged bat-like wings were sprouted from his back, long, black claws were grown in where his fingernails once were. Large reddish-black horns were just being pushed through his think scale-like skin that was his right shoulder. His forehead also would begin to grow similar horns from it. His eyes were blood red, the Crusnik nanomachines that made up 50% of his body were powered to 100% energy.
The air pulsed like a heartbeat, yet it came from the strong energy field around the figure. The figure would look up through his thick grey hair with his bloodthirsty red eyes. He would smile, it almost reaching all the way up his face. His teeth would shimmer even in the darkness of the storm.
The man would wear a pair of worn out black jeans and a ragged black leather jacket. A long black cape would wave behind him in the opposite direction from the wind. A long red hilt of a single two-handed sword could just be seen over his shoulder.
He would take off his jacket and throw it to the ground. His tattoos would now be seen. His right arm would be tattooed with a black wyvern. His left arm would be tattooed with a white tiger. On his back there would be a tribal like tattoo from The Kobayashi Clan. Large scars from large battle fought in the past alone cover his chest. A round scar from what must have been an arrow would be positioned right above his heart.
Seemingly to once being in the Kobayashi Clan, the man would have had to learn the Ranyakugan, The Chaos Eye technique. The Kobayashi Clan had the ability to use a Dojutsu known as The Chaos Eye. It gave the user the ability to do what Sharingan could and as well to see Chakra, and Chakra trails created by body flicker technique, and other jutsu.
The Ranyakugan could copy non-Kekkai Genkai jutsu, see Chakra and Chakra trails, left by the use of jutsu and such. It could also see the particles of Chaos Energy all around us, which were hidden to any other Dojutsu, which is what allowed the members of the Kobayashi Clan to use the strange jutsu. The Kobayashi Clan was a clan that had the ability to manipulate Chaos Energy. They could manipulate it to increase there physical attributes or into an attack. Because of their unique ability to manipulate Chaos Energy they were able to control the volume of their attacks.
The powers the Ranyakugan had were: The Chaos Energy Increase, which allowed the user to raise their attack power, speed, and defense for a moderate amount of time. The status change stayed raised for a long period of time. The Chaotic Palm, which was similar to chidori but looked more like green and light-blue electricity crackling around the user's palm. On contact with target the green and blue electricity would start to crackle around the target sending and electric surge through his/her body, reaching into his/her soul. The Chaotic Wave, this attack would allow the user to send a wave of chaos energy at the target via the hand or a weapon. The longer the attack was charged, the wave would become stronger and larger, thus making it more effective for the user. The Chaos Wall which if it was used the user summoned the chaos energy into a the shape of a wall and used it to block an attack from one direction as well as damage the target if the target touched the wall. This wall could only be broken by attacks that have similar effects to chidori or rasengan. The Chaos Barrier allowed the user to create a barrier around him/herself, teammates or the target. This barrier would only withstand 5 attacks until it shattered. The Chaos Spear attack consists of several large spears made of chaos energy would suddenly appear around the target and then all fly inwards to pierce the target. Chaos Ensnare, This attack would ensnare the target with Chaos Energy. In the advanced version of this jutsu the user could make the binds of Chaos Energy explode. Rain of Chaos when the user used this attack, Bolts of chaos energy would begin to rain down in the surrounding area, but It causes extreme strain and exhausts Chakra.
The man slowly would walk forward. The crunching and crackling of the brittle, dehydrated grass and twigs underneath his black combat boots. The air was cold as the wind died down. All of the emotion in the world had seemed to disappear, only hate and sadness remained. All of the creatures of the night were out. Vampire, werewolves, and the normal creatures like, coyotes, owls. The chirps of crickets slowly died as frost formed on the leaves of the fresh trees, making them wilt. The dew on the green grass froze into place as the dark green color was drained to a bland light yellowish-grey. "hello everyone....I am Rychu Khaos. I am new here."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:52 pm
*does teh welcome dance for Rychu Khaos* Hiya and welcome! I'm EKA, if you have ANY questions feel free to PM me>.<  

Electric Kool-Aid

Illin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:53 pm
Hi everyone. Um, my friends are telling me to keep a positive outlook so, here goes. Just in case anyone hasn't seen it, I've put up the Star Wars RP I planned to do, and so far haven't had any responses. If someone out there does want to give it a try, or is unsure, please pm me and we can talk. Anyway, this is kinda just one last effort so i hope no one will feel mad at me for repeating myself. Thanks for listening  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 pm
It is of course your choice, Mou.

Welcome, Rychu Khaos! That's quite the introduction post you've got there. wink smile

Of course we won't be mad. You have every right to make (nearly) any roleplay here. If it doesn't work out, you can always try joining an existing one. *gluggles Illin*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm
I wan 2 mak cybr rp! ne1 wnt 2 jion pm em! I m vry gud n sxy, me luv u lng tim! Thr r mny sxy grls her in dis gild! I luk 4wrd to rping wit u all! wink

xDDDDDD

Just kidding!

I haven't even read the Khaos' intro yet...I just kinda...skipped it! xD Sorry.

Okay, I've read it now and I will just hold my tongue rather than comment. Sorry again. :'|

Last edit: Cognrats, EKA! Finishing those stupid applications are such a bother! D: I hated going through that process and I was nervous as anything. I am here if you need to rant through any frustration! <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:22 pm
Tana's Memory Recap of the day:

It was the day gaia was mutated into gaiaonline:

"O Toto, we're certainly not in Go-gaia anymore!" - shadow-raven (That's me back when Gaia was Go-gaia.com)

That was back when donation letters were 1k a piece... and Halos were only 30-60k. Devil Tails were only 5k. Times were good, everyone was poor - there were no social class ranking: poor/questing/rich newbies/posters/oldbies.

Gosh...

Boy do I long for those days again!

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:26 pm
Ooooowww... The chat"speak", IT BURNS!

Tana, your character sounds so cool. And the Zanpaku-tô gets bonus points for not having a Japanese name. European languages for the win! heart

Welcome, Rychu! *joins EKA's dance*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:49 pm
Aww thanks. Well, I don't know japanese, and the translators I have available to me are crap soooo, I decided to stick with what I know. :3nod'd:

I can't wait to introduce him, but I have to wait for Gaaaaaale, and he needs to answer a quick question of mine! :3nod'd:

Maroon is an instant classic in any bleach role play, I feel.

x3

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:18 pm
I know very little Japanese, as well. That's why I used French. That, and English just isn't beautiful enough for my dear Lune-de-Sang. (Dammit, Yumichika-san, get out of my head!)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games