Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23121 23122 23123 23124 23125 23126 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 am

I'm staying the ******** away from Monastary Beach, though.

A lot of people die there every year, even veteran divers. On a good day, anyone can dive there, but I hear those days tend to be infrequent. It's not the creatures that live near there that are the real danger; the unpredictable waves, rip tides, surges, and the depth of the immediate drop can make entry/exit extremely dangerous. Shame too, I hear the bottom of the drop is beautiful.

I ain't diving anywhere near there until I at least have around good decade of experience...and even then, it is folly to dive there alone.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

If I were my character from my Arcadia story I would be scary as hell.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 am

And then you'd move to Russiadia.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 am

Reg, Japanese is a hard language to learn. gonk

Memorization isn't the key, it's integration. If you go by memory, you'll be able to connect words to the meaning, but it's harder, and you'll never speak it fluently. That's because you'll be recalling every single word.

Which is why I stopped caring about Japanese in high school. b***h didn't know how to teach the language. She may have been fluent, but she was white.

Integration. It's the key to learning a second language.

That said, I need to involve myself in the Ukrainian community if I even want to know a little bit. Even knowing Cyrillic would be good. Can't go to a country without basic knowledge of their language.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Vaettur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 am

Integration only works because you're forced to learn it then.

Oh and good morning y'all.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

Harupiggy

Memorization isn't the key, it's integration. If you go by memory, you'll be able to connect words to the meaning, but it's harder, and you'll never speak it fluently. That's because you'll be recalling every single word.

Which is why I stopped caring about Japanese in high school. b***h didn't know how to teach the language. She may have been fluent, but she was white.

That said, I need to involve myself in the Ukrainian community if I even want to know a little bit. Even knowing Cyrillic would be good. Can't go to a country without basic knowledge of their language.
Ukrainians are too much of religious zealots.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 am

Awesome Tree
Harupiggy

And Americans aren't?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 am

Super Cheesio
Awesome Tree
Harupiggy

And Americans aren't?
Americans don't have ex-KGB sized people, flaunting machine guns down your favourite hang outs.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 am

I just ate doritos in salsa sauce and mozzarella cheese. Still only 6 stone. It's a kind of magic.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 am

Atrophy allows you to get ******** fat and still not gain weight. Later in adolescence it will hit you like a ton of bricks. Read up on human dietary needs, it's kinda something everyone needs to know.

Anyway, doesn't the US have like, the largest number of religiously non-denominated people... like per capita even?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:25 am

[Kegan]
Atrophy allows you to get ******** fat and still not gain weight. Later in adolescence it will hit you like a ton of bricks. Read up on human dietary needs, it's kinda something everyone needs to know.

Anyway, doesn't the US have like, the largest number of religiously non-denominated people... like per capita even?
Well, probably, but look at some of the crazy Christians in America...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am

Anyway, "Aussie" is Australian, why would you use Americans when comparing to ukranians?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 am

Super Cheesio
[Kegan]

Well, probably, but look at some of the crazy Christians in America...
You may have noticed that America is kinda of ******** HUGE compared to most countries. That means that, even if we're proportionally fairly non-denominational, there's still a bunch of people running around with crosses on their necks or whatever.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

I don't think there's really any reasoning with people who draw facts to support pre-formulated ideas, anyway. It really doesn't matter.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:38 am

I like how I'm gone for a few days, one of the largest disasters of the 21st century happens, and nobody talks about it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23121 23122 23123 23124 23125 23126 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games