Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23123 23124 23125 23126 23127 23128 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

The Rawk Hawk
J of The Wind
Enchaladidos

Cochineridades?

No es bueno! D:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

J of The Wind
The Rawk Hawk
J of The Wind
Enchaladidos

Cochineridades?

No es bueno! D:
Papa frito?

MaverickDrifter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

digi734
J of The Wind
The Rawk Hawk
J of The Wind
Enchaladidos

Cochineridades?

No es bueno! D:
Papa frito?

HOLY FREHOLES
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm-a back!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Regulust
I'm-a back!

Good!

Now hold still!

*aims classic bayonette*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:06 pm

J of The Wind
Regulust
I'm-a back!

Good!

Now hold still!

*aims classic bayonette*

*shoots J's left shoulder*

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
I'm-a back!

Good!

Now hold still!

*aims classic bayonette*

*shoots J's left shoulder*

GAAH! gonk

MY AIMING APPENDAGE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm

I gotta go to work, cya!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Regulust
I gotta go to work, cya!

Aww... Later bud... emo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Lord of Armageddon
[Kegan]
I believe that sense of entitlement is tied to our national image as center of the universe. To our north is a land that is relatively culturally identical, with similar(ish) origins, and to our south is a country we crippled purposefully because we needed the cash(See: Mexico's failed industrial revolution)

Whom most of the US believes to be full of the uneducated and third world. That's hardly the case.

Compliant ignorance is like, in the handbook for people in world power posistions, or something. We live immersed in our own culture, and therefor, believe it is the only one.

This right here is one of the things that pisses me off about America. Especially the bolded part.

It's pure nationalism (ultranationalism for those who don't believe in George Orwell's definition of nationalism) as far as I'm concerned. I hate nationalism.
I like how he's all outraged about this, but had no idea about the Poland tragedy either. :B

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Allegro
Lord of Armageddon
[Kegan]
I believe that sense of entitlement is tied to our national image as center of the universe. To our north is a land that is relatively culturally identical, with similar(ish) origins, and to our south is a country we crippled purposefully because we needed the cash(See: Mexico's failed industrial revolution)

Whom most of the US believes to be full of the uneducated and third world. That's hardly the case.

Compliant ignorance is like, in the handbook for people in world power posistions, or something. We live immersed in our own culture, and therefor, believe it is the only one.

This right here is one of the things that pisses me off about America. Especially the bolded part.

It's pure nationalism (ultranationalism for those who don't believe in George Orwell's definition of nationalism) as far as I'm concerned. I hate nationalism.
I like how he's all outraged about this, but had no idea about the Poland tragedy either. :B

Why the hell do you ALWAYS have to make me feel bad about myself?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Back.

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon
[Kegan]

So it's MY fault you don't think s**t through? xd
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

******** you commando man. Your sandstorms can go eat a sand d**k.

MaverickDrifter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Allegro
Lord of Armageddon
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon
[Kegan]

So it's MY fault you don't think s**t through? xd

You know what? You're right. I don't.

I've never been good at it and I probably never ******** will. I don't even know how I made this far in life, must've been the grace of god or some s**t.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23123 23124 23125 23126 23127 23128 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games