Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:56 pm

Hype certainly killed KHII. Killed most of the parts, because all of them were in the ads.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:59 pm

but all that spoiled the story really was x-play reviews and stuff like that and they were sworn to silence about roxas thank god

Shinygami

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:03 pm

Eh? Not a clue what that was..

Dude.. we had like..39393 posts or something like that a minute ago. xD
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:04 pm

I totally hope I can do lots of roleplaying on Ria tonight. 3nodding

Misao
Crew

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:05 pm

i wiull be open to all roleplaying requests as soon as me and riyoku are done with our battle
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:08 pm

I won't be terribly available for RP until I can get Hiko unstuck from her conversation with Alex over at the school gates, but after that I think I'll prolly be up for almost anything.

Unless your character is in scary fighting mode when I get around to being able to RP again. Hiko's studied a little judo, but you'd totally rip her to shreds. sweatdrop

Misao
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:10 pm

I just flipped through 47 pages of names to find how many posts I have for the guild. X_X;;;

This one makes 1736.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:10 pm

Can't you just do a search for your name? sweatdrop

Misao
Crew

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:11 pm

nah kiras dark energy is being relkeased from kuro during hus fught with rivera so he should be back to sad down depressed antisocial kuro in no time...still have the voice in his head though...DAMN YOU KIRA!! lol i couldnt help but use kira from deathnote as the alternate persona for kuro
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:11 pm

... Say... what now, Misao? o_o

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

IronInsanity

Aged Carpenter

12,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:12 pm

*munches cracker, sips some tea* I have to say it's a very well writen battle so far. And I'm very glad I wasn't in it *thinks of how dead her person would be about now.* Ya... very glad sweatdrop I need to RP the figuring out of what exactly Nasnan is good for/can do.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:13 pm

You can just search for your name in the guild members list... you don't need to physically look through all the pages for it.

Misao
Crew

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:15 pm

IronInsanity
*munches cracker, sips some tea* I have to say it's a very well writen battle so far. And I'm very glad I wasn't in it *thinks of how dead her person would be about now.* Ya... very glad sweatdrop I need to RP the figuring out of what exactly Nasnan is good for/can do.
you would be wise to do that...but thanks for the compliment...im always very thorough about battles i want even the slightest agressive move to be well described
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:17 pm

marcus dante varoni III
IronInsanity
you would be wise to do that...but thanks for the compliment...im always very thorough about battles i want even the slightest agressive move to be well described
I lost, I forfieted because I gotta go >.> I give Marcus permission to RP my character or whatever. You can kill her if you really want to, or just place her under hypnosis for a while and she'll become your puppet servant or whatever other s**t... but if you get me into trouble with the loch ness monster, I'll kill you.

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:19 pm

You could always just finish the fight when you get back... eek
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games