Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narkosa2512

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Oh I love this fight that Kai is totally getting owned hahaha
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

lol. Hmmm im down with a fight against you Soj. I just need to either wait til im done with the fight with Ranenno and Kazuo or just go to wherever your at randomly there we can fight and i can continue the epic fight against raikage and 2 ex-raikages. who will be the 5 people to fight sojiro though!

Eris5

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Narkosa2512
Oh I love this fight that Kai is totally getting owned hahaha

I want to see what he tries lol he's got a shadow trying to grab him on unawares from behind and he has no clue its chasing him.

Edit: Ill fight him after I finish one or both of the fights im in right now. 1 shouldnt take much longer and the other well im not sure
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

ERIS!!!!!! Bout fricking time you got back on. *Glomps* How the duck have you been?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 pm

lol *glomped upon* Ive been good. Busy but good.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Its been FOREVER since I last talked to you. You need to get Yim fixed or something XP How was your christmas and new years?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm down with that. I'd like to fight five other people, and so far it seems like i've got one taker. XD

Eris, lemme know when your ready. No rush though people, I'm makin' a guild of my own right now, so I'm pretty busy. XP
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Soj are you talking about shinobi arena fighting, if you are I have two rpc's that are sannin that you could fight at the same time with eris, dont worry neither have much jutsu.

Hi everyone, I'm not like looking at the thread a lot so sorry if I miss something I'm on my iPod touch and listening to Hollywood undead and reading the December ski magazine.

irishshamrock12

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Eris made it apparent that she wants the bamboo dude all to herself. XD

But after that fight, I'll be fighting 5 other people. So sure! ;3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Thats okay it's probably better, I have only rped with eris once and that was when I was. Chuunin I ran from fighting death god mito and havock ((bad idea to start with)) and her and Hector saved my a** cause mito had chased after me and they didn't let him take me I got lucky >.<

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Alright Sojiro I think it will be interesting for you to take on 5 people... lol I actually think we're more likely to get in each others way
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm

RAWR! Susumu will fight you after im done with the spar with naruto and rahenno. word. im excited for more spars. lol i remember that actually irish. those were the days.

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Well, it will be interesting with Eris, as well as the five people fight.

It isn't enough that you've got groves upon groves of bamboo rising up outta the ground trying to stab you, you've got other teammates running for cover.

Anyone wanna join that new guild I'm working on? I'm wanting to adopt the general layout of the N.U.R, but make it more... opinonated? I'm also adopting the classes idea, but making different classes. XP

Also... Left 4 dead 2 is about the most intense game I have ever played.
Btw, I hate witches. >.> I'm a lousy shot, and once I poke a very disturbed female infected, me and her both are screaming at the top of our lungs, except I'm shooting in different directions while she rushes at me. >.>
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah now that I am a sannin I feel the need to have jutsu, so I'm going to master all the elements, crazy right? I know. Sojiro you realize my rpc is designed to just destroy and manipulate the surroundings I have control over every element, can you say forest fire? I'll manipulat the fire to spread faster too.By the way bioshock sucks, not cause it's bad it's good it's just it always scares me seriously first time I played it every word from my mouth was obscene and my grandma happened to be there. She just gave me the whole bottle of soap lol >.<. but anyway thanks again for not letting ban kill me eris, I appreciate it!

irishshamrock12

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Manipulate away. :3

I wish Koi was here. I told him what I did to the last fire elementalist. XD
I hope you don't make the mistake of using fire. Dx
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games