Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:17 pm
Considering who's writing it, I expect nothing less than magnificent.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Well, it's posted.

*waits for intense critiques*

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:41 pm
*jaw drops into her bowl of soup...

Jaw is lifted, soup is swallowed, and process is repeated*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:03 pm
*almost dies* That... was... incredible! The best intro post I have ever seen!  

Trowa The Fearless

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:08 pm
*eats cookie* I am completely lost...

*reads last pages she missed*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Okay, so.... Nothing happened really, except that Tana and Gale and going crazy (I don't watch Bleach) and that this one person wrote a super long intro post that I was too lazy to read. Alright!  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 pm
I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm really really bored!

domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 pm
That's a great post, Tana! You met my expectations perfectly. No critique is coming from me...

*gives Goosey a straw from which to sip her soup*

EDIT: Sui, why so bored?  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Suiiii come back to meeeeeee!

I r not gong crzy! i luv u!

xBBBBB

Awwww, you guys are so flattering! <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:26 pm
I know you're not going crazy, Tan-kun. You already are! *gluggles* I missed you whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:27 pm
I missed you too, babay.

I'm not crazy! :cry'd:

*gluggles like no other*

It's been to long since Sui glugglage.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Well, my dad stole the mouse, so I had no way of logging on to my account >_> And Gaia was blocked at school for some reason. I miss you guys so much! Anything new I should know about? Did you tell Rose about Mary being 'new mommy' yet?!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:34 pm
You're dad is funny mean for hiding the mouse. I bet it's blocked at your school because you were abusing your learning "privilege".

Nothing really spectacular has been going on, and no. We decided to wait before being sure that Mary would become Rose's new mommy. That's too demanding/restricting/forever too soon.

We're going to wait.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:39 pm
I see... At the moment, can you think of aything that could go wrong in between you and her? I thought you guys were really close and that she was a 'keeper'...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 pm
She is a keeper, but who knows. Time affects people differently - and there's truly no such thing as a perfect person. Plus there's always the chance that we lose the spark we currently have and decide to go our separate ways. There are a lot of things and at the same time, there aren't many things that could go wrong. But those "not many" things could have a huge impact.

Time wears people, is all I can say. There's no such thing as certainty.

You must remember that we're both writers, and as such, our lifestyle is a particularly hard path to follow. I spend literally days on end locked in a room writing, and I'm sure she does the same thing. Such stress affects us negatively. If anything, we're creating time mainly because such stress could cause problems for Rose. We want this at all costs to not happen. We're just looking for her best interests.

One of the biggest things I learned shortly after becoming a father. My life is no longer mine, but hers as well.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games