Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:47 pm
You take such good care of your little princess *mommy smile*

I've been with Kyou for two years now and we havn't lost our 'spark'. Well, of course our relation isn't at all what it was when we started but I still love every inch of him, and so does he. It makes me happy whee

Can I ask you for a sample of your handwriting? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:49 pm
My handwriting is s**t....though I always hand write my manuscripts and everything. I'll write you something by tomorrow, how's that? I've got some work that I'm doing right now, and it's not something I'm willing to share with the entirety of the internet.

I'm really happy for Kyou and you.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Tomorrow sounds good. But I'm working until (my) 9:30, so I won't be on until much later. I bet you a Kiki that my handwriting is worse than yours 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:57 pm
What time is it for you right this very moment?

I'm not willing to make bets involving items such as the kiki, cause I'll end up having to buy a kiki and just give it to you for losing! :gonk'd:

We'll just find out later today (or tomorrow) then.

Tanakietsu

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 pm
*randomly gluggles some one*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:01 pm
It is 7(or 19?) for me at the moment. What time is it for you? (I don't remember if it's 5-6 hours ahead... I fail at anything Geography related!)

*whispers at Tana* You know this lady? I've never met her before gonk  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:03 pm
I am six hours ahead of you, it's 1:00.

Yes, I know Alwyn from the early days, I've not seen her around (frequently) lately, and I'm not sure if she remembers me!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:08 pm
*waves* Hi Alwyn!

Do you ever sleep, Tan-kun? (Then again, I'm really not the one who should be saying this XD I stayed up all night reading)  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:13 pm
Yeah, but it's few and far inbetween.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Have you always had trouble sleeping...?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:19 pm
Yeah, and then I started to develop a tolerance to Nyquil and other sleeping medications.

Since I was a kid I've always experienced insomnia, sometimes staying awake for more than half a week, but never more than six days at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm
I go through phases where I really don't sleep. I usually just wake up every half hour, which really... isn't much better than not sleeping at all xd

But I dream alot. Alot.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 pm
I generally fall asleep after sex "intimate interaction", which is primarily why I was such a slut when I was a teenager to early twenties. I just needed the sleep.

But let's keep that on the down-low.

*hushhush*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm just hungry after intimate interaction. Wait... I'm hungry all the time. I'm still amazed I don't look like Jabba the Hut.... sweatdrop  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm
My known and unknown love for you has created a magical force that prevents the transformation into Star Wars characters - unless you said you were going to transform into a Twi'leck, then I'd be all for that, and start hitting on you. xD (Kidding!onlynot!) But anyway! <3

:3nod'd:

...Italy...I'm hungry if I don't eat in half an hour to an hour. I die if I don't have three meals a day and much snacking! Go coffee!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games