Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 pm
I'd be an Ewok if anything. heart Ewoks!

EDIT: I eat small meals, but I snack all day... I'd die without sugar!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:32 pm
*isn't into bestiality*

Other than that, let's just not have you transform into a Star Wars character and keep you the way you are, lovable.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:34 pm
You say that because you havn't seen my butt. Haha. rolleyes

I lost all my pens scream I go through boxes of them in a matter of weeks. It kills me!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:36 pm
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to that - though it peaks perverted curiosity

And someone is at the door, I shall be back (maybe).

<3

Sorry to hear about your pens! :gonk'd:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:42 pm
There's nothing to react to, really sweatdrop

I hate pencil. And I refuse to write with certain kind of pens; it just doesn't work the same. I don't care what people say.

I hope you come back! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:51 pm
Just some dumb-a** tourist.  

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:52 pm
I'm neither hungry nor tired after "intimate interaction." You want to know my secret? I don't have any of that! I'm a good boy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:54 pm
You don't have intimate interaction? rofl

Tourist? At 2? mad  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm
It's not bad to have intercourse, you live in America where they hand out condoms in high schools, or at least they did when I was in high school.

Put-downer. Dx istillluffyouthough!

Yeah, unlike locals, who drink moderately, the tourists thing Europe is THE place to get drunk out of their minds because "everyone drinks in Europe even the kids". What they don't know is that most people who get drunk off their asses are ostracized, and left out of social activity. We neglect those who take no responsibility for their drinking habits. When I am drunk, I am generally always in my own home, rarely do I intoxicate outside of the home. Tourists: get boozed up in public at two in the morning. I'm surprised Gerald let him through the front gate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 pm
I remember the first time I saw a condom (on) rofl Ah, how I wish I could have that on tape. You have to understand I was with women for awhile before I was with men 3nodding  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:58 pm
Condoms, my anti-STD.

<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:03 pm
In my Health/sex ed. class the teacher brought in a wooden male organ (for our younger members!) and me and my friend laughed so hard we cried xd "You're just setting all those young and innocent girls to be really dissapointed" It was as big as my forearm

Also, why the tourist >_> I still didn't get an answer! *demands* EDIT: WAIT! I just read the edit...  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:08 pm
That's like in a movie (completely forgot the title); they're in England and they point to this guy

-Damn tourists
-How do you know he's a tourist?
The tourist, peeing on a car, completely wasted: WHOOOO! I'M FROM TORONTOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Yeah, my health ed teacher was a joke:

"Use a condom, or you will die."
"Don't sleep around, or you won't go to Heaven."
"These are condoms, everyone take a handful. Don't share!"

"Teacher, what does a "insert gender specific organ here" look like?
"Go find out for yourself!"

Yeah...high school was fun. :stare'd:

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:12 pm
I can't wait to be done high school V_V

I'll write something down and scan it; I have nothing better to do. Now, what should I write? gonk  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games