Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 pm

((I will go then))

Kit spun his cane in a circle using wind chakra to make the kunai fly of course and sent them all toward Brile. Making handsighns kit used wind dragon jutsu and sent two dragon one for Zann and one for Brile they where both 50 foot long and had their mouths opend wide.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:37 pm

((So many Inuzukas in Cloud, lol...))

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 pm

*brile brile threw a paper bomb in the air and jumped away then threw a kunai to activate it so it would cause a big explosion and also ignited zann's causing an even bigger explosion*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Zann drew his chokuto in a flash, and the moment his hand touched the tsuka the blade transformed to its deadlier snake form. His wind chakra was running through it, and he had put in much more than before to make it stronger. The blade slithered through the air, its sharp edge facing the dragon as Zann swung it downwards, cleaving the dragon in half. Its length was about 100m long,, and continued its course downwards towards Kit from above.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Kit watched the incoming blade come crashing down and using tai chi he thrust his cane up and as it tapped the blade he was sent spiraling to the right. He landed 5 feet from Brile and used his water clone taijutsu combo. The water clone flew out of his body and at Brile a kunai in hand.

((Using the water in his body kit makes a wter clone form as close range and attackes. Veryy hard to dodge cuz of the surprise and i can only do it three times quickly or the water will dry up and i die of dehydration.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:48 pm

(Yea the WHOLE inuzuka clan are cloud members biggrin )

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:49 pm

((I am in the joukai clan))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Zann drew out 8 kunai with hooks, and threw them around the area, not aimed at Kit or Brile. They buried themselves deep into the ground, wires attached to the end. They were small so they were hard to detect, and sharp enough to make deep cuts. Zann threw another 8, in the same manner onto the ground.

((I'm in NO clan...
I g2g))

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm

((Bye bye.....Peace out just me and Brile now))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 pm

((later zann))

*brile threw 10 senbon 3 three going off and heading behind because his aim was off*

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:12 pm

((Where are the other seven???))

Kit rolled to the left and dodged any incoming attackes. "Time for a fight." He placed his cane to the ground and it shook.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:14 pm

((were heading at you))

*the ones that landed behind kit in his shadow glowed black and now kit was unable to move brile then did a series of handsigns*

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Kit Tried to jump away but coulcn't. He couldn't be hit in his condition. He suddenly had a flash back from his child hood and as he did his eyes glowed white and bandage like strings bent around kit and knocked the senbon away enabling him to move agin. "Wow what was that?" He said as he looked at the strings and hands.

((Time to unleash my clans ability. lol))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

"strange?" *brile said as he canceled the handsign*

(brb)

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Kit stood up and the strings fllowed around him. "This is........cool" He said, he thrust his hand forward and the strings followed trying to wrap themselves around Brile.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games