Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 pm

charles sighed as a tear fell down his cheek
legion laughed to himself quietly
angel t othe ground and started to smash his face in
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 pm

"Yeah I know it's sad"she say's before she stood up and turned punching Legion in the face even if he was in an astral form it would have hurt so much and sent him back a few feet. "I will not let.. you ruin my.. life again.. and Charles's, just because you couldn't forgive me for what you thought I had done" she say's before looking at him and smilling to herself "To think that you were one of the reasons I originally died" Haru say's before giving a menacing smile while laughing to herself.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

"what you dont believe that im strong"he said in shock and then thought to himself has she gone insane?
legion laughed and said"well i guess i am some what lucky"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

"You're strong Charles, I know that" she said before turning to look at him with a cold look "But there is one memory I got back that I didn't want you to see" with that she shoves the memory of what happened to her with him when she was getting to know him back then. "You attacked me when I ws trying to get to know you, and next thing I knew I was alone naked and in a hotel, and I couldn't remember a think from that night". Looking at Legion she glares at him "Don't consider yourself so lucky, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have died in the first place"

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 pm

"what no i-i couldnt have of done what you have just suggested i d-did"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:17 pm

"That was the last thing I remembered and I was with you, and because of it I lost stuff back then" she say's before sighing and higging herself to comfort herself at the same time. Looking at them she sighs as she tries to calm down and think if what had actually happpened to her was himthat had done it.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 pm

charles began t ocry and ran off"saying oh my god
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Watching him leave she looks back at Legion "You happy you've done one way to ruin my life" she say's before she took the ring off her finger and put it into her pocket. "Or was that memory another lie that someone has made to ruin me and all that is around me" she say's while watching him even in astral form he looked exactly like she remembered him.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:11 pm

he put his head down and said"yes and he still inside the building so go"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

"If it was a lie then you better as hell hope you never get a true Physical body since you will only be able to use it for a moment" she say's before letting Mimi fall to the ground and letting her hold on Legion' astral form go and he ends up back inside Charles's head. Running after him she looks around before sighing. Sensing him she finds him a moment later" Charles... please.. don't.." she say's while trying to catch her breath

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm

he then turned with a mix feelings of anger and sadness and said"yeah well what do you want"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Niara slashed the creature's back open, the one on top of Angel. "Leave, now." she growls. Her sword was knocked away, and she stood there fighting monsters with teeth and claws with her bare hands. "This is not working." she growls. She stands stock still, brings her into clenched fists at her side. Ice cold wind was blowing all around her, her family was introuble, and it was almost her fault. Her eyes were the deepest of blues, and ice cold. She stomped her foot on the ground, and a ripple of freezing cold air went out in a circle from her, and knocked down all of the lycans. The ones that weren't dead, or unconcious, ran away with their tails between their legs. She then collapsed of exhaustion, and loss of blood.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm

affter recovering from her attack, angel turned back into human from and tried to wake her up, but nothing happened. Sliceing his wrist he opened niara's mouth and let the blood poor into her mouth " comon baby wake up and drink " angel said knowing it would wake her up.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Niara stirred when the blood hit her tongue. She opened her eyes, and her vision was blurry. It was slowly clearing, thanks to the blood. It tasted sweet, and fresh. She grabbed his wrist, and held it to her lips, drinking slowly. She knew that it was Angel, but she really needed the blood. Her vision cleared, and her wounds started to heal, slowly. She shoved his wrist away, not wanting to drink too much. She licked her lips. "Thanks..." she whispers, wrapping her arms around him in a warm embrace.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 pm

" ur welcome baby " Angel said kissing her lips as he wraped his arms around her pulling her close.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games