Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 pm

One of Gai kOus clones appeared, "I came seeking a medical ninja who can help me.I was poisoned and only have 3 days to live but ive worked so hard to get where i am today some one plz help"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at Yokai. "Yes I am the 7 winged angel host." He looks at Gai. "What village are you from?" He then nods to Yokai about his question to ask a question.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"Im from rain im just a low genin but ive been working so hard and dont want my efforts to be in vain
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo was friendly with rain since the kage gave him the power of the dragons so he thought about medical ninja in his village. "No I don't believe I have any medical ninja strong enough to help you. Might I suggest running to the next village and asking them. Sorry."User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

"I was from Leaf, but I left after awhile. And my question is may I join your village?" Yokai gave a smile then waited for the answer.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

User Image

-Yun pulls out his messenger bag and takes out the document from it. He hands it to the Raikage and reads:

Dear my friend Kazuo,
I pray that you are in good health. I've sent this genin with a message requesting information on how your ninja are doing. Also, on how your city's defenses and offensive equipment are holding up. Remember, the mist is here to aid you in anyway possible. Also, if you have nin that need to be trained, we'll do what we can to help with that too.

Sincerely your friend,
Zane, the Mizukage.

-Yun then backs up form the desk.-

Cain the Blade

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo reads the note then grins and flips it over and pulls out a pen. "I would be delighted if you would join Cloud Yokai." He pulls out a form and slides it across the desk to Yokai. "Just fill this out and your in. Oh." He pulls out a Cloud village headband and slides it across the desk as well. "And here is this. Thank you for joining Cloud." Kazuo then writes back on the paper to the mizukage. It reads.

Dear Zane,
Thank you for your prayers and your interest on how Cloud is doing. I hope and pray that your village is doing good and your health is excellent too and hope that we may have another chance to speak in person. Our ninja are doing great, we have several Genin that will be entering the upcoming chunin exams so that should be very interesting. Our defenses are well and our offenses are the same. Currently my real body is at the gates of Cloud fighting off a powerful akatsuki. But do not worry yourself with that for I am strong and I have a powerful S-rank curse mark user backing me up as well. Thank you again and you too remember that Cloud is always here to aid The Mist Village.

Sincerely your friend,
Kazuo, the Raikage.

He folds the note and hands it back to the Mist ninja. "Please bring that to the Mizukage if you would please. Thank you."
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"Yes, Raikage-sama. Thank you for your time."

-After bowing before the kage, Yun places the letter in his bag and then forms his handsign. He uses lightning transformation and disapears into a bolt of lightning.-

Cain the Blade

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Yoka grinned and grabbed the paper, flipping a pen out of his backpack. He then started filling the paper out. When he finished, he finished and slid back to Kazuo. "There you go." Yokai grinned even wider.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles as he takes the paper and looks over then files it away. "Thank you." He looks at the headband. "Don't forget to wear that." He folds his hands on his desk.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Yokai smiled and took the headband, he then took off his leaf headband and put on his. Suddenly he asked, "Can I have another headband for my partner here?" Yuki suddenly popped out our of Yokai's backpack.. Yuki was a dog, and probably the cutest dog in the world in Yokai's eyes. Yuki barked and growled, "Hi!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo's eyes brightened as he looked at the adorable dog. "Of course!" He reaches into the drawer and pulls out another and hands it to Yokai still staring at the dog.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Yokai grinned and took Yuki out of his bag. Then he grabbed the headband, and tied it around Yuki's arm and said, "Perfect fit." Yuki jumped on Kazuo's desk and barked, "Thanks!"

(Im not in the Inuzuka Clan, but I'm in the animal tamer class biggrin )
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo pets the dog as it hops on his desk. "No problem." He smiles still petting the dog.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Yuki purred as he sat there being pet, then Yokai looked at Kazuo and said, "Now that I'm part of cloud, what I should do first?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games