Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 am
Sai noded and picked Kiara on his back, then jumped away, fast as lightning to the woods.

((exit to damned woods))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 am
( crying You all went without me... emo )

KoTari let Makira go exploring. She liked doing that every so often. However, things were a little strange when Misty showed up, then collapsed, "Misty!" KoTari knelt down and tried to wake her up. Something bad must have happened to Makira. He lifted her into his arms and tried to track Makira's scent, following it pretty accurately.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 pm
[[im sowwy; ;__;]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 pm
sowwi i-i //

Lars held onto Makira tenderly, he made sure that she wasnt injured. Lars walked passed a stall selling perfumes hoping that the scents would rub off on Makira and stall incase there was a dog or some animal that may follow using scent.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm
Kiara held tight, and they went to the woods.

((Kiara exits to Damned Woods.))

"Damn kids! Lost their track again," Kaede said to herself loudly, cursing the ground. She then exited Dethan, for she needed to search for them again.

((Kaede exits to nowhere, to my profile again. xP))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 pm
KoTari held Misty a little roughly since he was trying to wake her up. He grit his teeth and his dragon fangs started lengthening. He followed her to where a perfume stall was. From there he lost her for a few minutes, "Misty, wake up right this moment or I'm going to make your afterlife so miserable you will wish you never even saw either of us," He said with a slowly growing dragonic snarl.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 am
Misty squinted at the light as she slowly opened her eyes. She had overcome part of the bond that held her and Makira together so that she could wake up, but the bond was not completely broken, so she could tell where Makira was, but it also made her groggy. "Ugh... My head... Makira... She's going away... I think someone's taken her..." Misty told him. She pointed at the way that she felt her master's presence, but it was weakening. Her master wasn't providing energy enough for both of them. If Misty didn't get to Makira soon, she'd have to take the form of someone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Lars didnt bother looking back, he stayed focused on getting Makira as far away from the market place as he could. Lars kept calm about the whole ordeal, he knew that if he got anxious then his chances of getting caught would jump until it was impossible not to get caught. At least now people would either overlook him or think nothing was going on, no one ever wanted to think that anything bad coul d be happening if they didnt need to.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:49 pm
KoTari cursed and started running in the direction where Misty pointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm
Lars smiled when they were close to the inn he was staying at. There was no doubt that it was a risk not leaving now, but it would be easier to spirit Makira away in a few hours since he would be able to identify someone who was running around and searching for something. He would know who to aviod.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Misty started fading. Before she disappeared from lack of energy supply, she quickly punched a nearby girl, and took the girl's body. The girl was still for a moment, but then looked at KoTari. "Much better, now this way." Misty said, grabbing his arm and pulling him along as she ran. She still had a slight bond with Makira, but it was very weak.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 am
KoTari was going to demand her to leave the poor girl alone, but put that on the back burner for now. He had to find Makira first. He easily kept up with her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 pm
Misty arrived at the inn. "She's in there somewhere." She said, pointing at the inn. She couldn't pin point the exact location of Makira, but she could tell when they are close.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 am
KoTari nodded and ran into the inn. He looked around then started to carefully go past the rooms, looking at Misty and expecting her to tell him if they were getting closer. Then he started picking up her scent again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm
[[i think i'll wait for puppet....]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games