Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 am

Akira walked back into the village and towards the Kage's office.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 am

irishshamrock12
Kazuma got to the front gates and looked around, the guards saluted him, they didn't notice the lack of a headband. Kazuma turned around and looked back at the village he looked at the hokages office then the faces of all the past hokages "I was going to be one of you, but no this village doesnt want me" he sighed and turned back and walked out of the village silently tears streaming down his eyes.

Niomi appeared at the entrance to the village. She sniffed around for Kaz's sent. Akira appeared moments after her, and looked along the ground for his footprints. 'Kaz, foot size isn't that big.....' He was cut off by Niomi.

'Got it she looked up at Akira.' The both disappeared in search of him.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 am

Tadashi walked into the village sulking all his friends were still at the exams and he had failed. He was so angry he was going to head to the ramen shop to calm down and then out to train some more.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 am

User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Just beyond the path to the village the twins wore their masks which made them look like two blond twins.

Quickly they ran towards the gates and stopped for a moment, they were silent for once.

Mai was about to reach for her scroll but Yumi blocked her hand. They quickly entered the village acting like tourists.

KazElli

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:17 am

User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu ran but as she was about to approach the gates she remembered they cant know it was her who did the damage.

"Henge no jutsu." She said making a seal while she was still far on the path to konoha and now she transformed into a girl with short black hair and a plain gray shirt with a medium sized skirt that was cyan in color.

She walked past the guards as if it was just a walk in the park then as soon as she was beyond the line of sight she changed back and ran to her targets.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:33 am

User Image

Kai

Kai following Anzu into the village started to slow down as she used henge. He stopped for a moment and used handseals and used henge as well. He transformed into a middle aged man who seemed like a civilian with a polo shirt and white pants. He walked into the village keeping that form for a while. Kai continued to follow Anzu.

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:52 am

User Image

Kai

The man exit Konoha and went on his way towards Sound. he did not find the person he was expecting to see here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm

The water clone searched to find no one around looking like Ty

Rockgirl809

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 pm

User Image
Axel
Missing Nin | Weapons Master

A robed shinobi carrying a girl arrived at the gates of Konoha. He placed the girl down next to the water clone as he brushed her shoulders. "Sorry about that, but they were going to kill you. Next time, you mind being careful! Watch your surroundings...got it memorized?" he stated as he continued walking insid the village. Seeing as there were no guards posted since they were scattered throughout the village because of the new Kage getting everything together, he walked through without a problem. Now he needed to get her smell off of him in order for him to remain untrackable.

exit to village

"Got It Memorized?"
Axel Tribute: Sacrifice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Above the trees of the gates, a monkey could be seen jumping from branch to branch. He screeched as he leapt through the air skillfully, the fur on his back waving in the wind.

Exit monkey

BluewolfofMibu

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru stopped at the gates of konoha and he was quite plainly angry. "This village wont see tomorrow." he said to himself as he reached into his pocket and pulled out two vials.

He flicked them into the ground and then the poisonous purple liquid spilled. He aimed his palm flamethrower at it and ignited it creating a poisonous fume.

He focused his chakra and awakened his friend the yonbi. He now bore a more evil grin than before and these poisonous fumes were just absorbed by Zeramaru.

Zeramaru stomped his foot once to leave a print, hoping Tera would see it or Fenrir would smell it then he entered the village.

((for insulting me I wont spare you.))

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera flew up high keeping the sun's glare in the correct position to avoid detection.

"When I see the signal I dive in." She said as she was above the village.

((You are dead serious about this attack arent you? Technically I already entered the village.))

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 am

User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

The two brother arrived at almost the same time. Kai still wearing the mask and coat. Kazu following Tera. They looked at each other and fused. The clothes that were on Kai went on to Kazu. They preceded to following Tera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru stopped Kai and Kazu and grinned. "I hope you have not delivered my toy just yet, I need it for one last battle." Zeramaru said as he reached out his hand grinning.

User Image
User Image

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 am

User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Both of the brother stared at Zeramaru, They knew that voice, they knew that personality. What ever was in Zeramaru was released once more.

Kai's hand came out of the stomach of Zeramaru and the wrapped gift was given to him.

Kazu who was now wearing the Coat and mask asked Zeramaru "Whats you bidding Zera?" Kazu had almost no regard for respect even if now it could cost him his life.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games