Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

-Hatu landed firmly on the marbled bronze floor, and Ra-iem landed hovered inches off the ground before landing as well. As they both got a hold on themselves Hatu swiftly grabbed the chain from Ra-iems hands and chucked it across the darkened room where it made contact with what seemed to be water. They both looked in that direction and then looked at each other...they now both shared the expression of, -where are we?-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 am
Zena woke up lying on the grass her vision blurry seeing that the time had gone by atleast an hour "Might wanna get yourself cleaned up" she heard a voice as she looked up seeing Xenya holding a towel and a mirror "Thanks" she said taking both seeing that her face had blood trailing down "Also blood is kind of pouring out the back of your head" he said passing Zena a bandage, she became suspicous "Why are you doing this?" she said crossing her arms "We have some...problems" he replied as Zena started to clean the blood off her face as Scanda walked from behind her "He got away, luckily he dropped the box" he said holding the box up "Wait who are you talking about?" Zena questioned standing up "Somebody going by the name of Xen...trying to get you two killed" Scanda said as he looked around "Lets go inside get you two healed up" he said helping the two inside.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 am
Amentet made a soft noise of protest
at being referred to in such a way, but was wise to stay silent as Chief's eyed her from her scaled head to tail.

Straightening, she crossed her arms over her breasts, with a most leveled exspression directed at the dragin. "Oui, yes she is mine as you well know, but why she's suddenly seems inclined to settle upon your crown is beyond me." Then she looked at the human guild with a slightly softer expression, "Not that you don't have a fine crow to settel on, but as you can imagin, its rather frustrating when one's loyal pet decides to ingnore her master's call in order to snooze with another."

Amentet gave another soft snort, releasing a bright blue flame from her nostriles. "Oh don't give me that, you caused much trouble today, I should have you one baby troll duty for a month straight!" The wind whipped across the hall, causing the potraties to raddle as they hung tilted on their hooks. The tiny dragon floated from Nicholas' head, encircling her Mistress' shoulders and neck. All the while, making soft purring noises.

San tried to be unmoved by the action, "Oh no you don't, you great blue lizard, I'm terribly upset with you, you know. The dwarfts are still out cleaning up your latest blunder, and I not even sure those that were effect will ever be the same again mentally." More soft noises emitted from Amentet, giving San's skin a blush of flames, her way of apologies.

"Ah, I could never stay cross with you cherie", giving the female dragon a peck on her scaled head, she rubbed her belly as she continued to coo at the troublesome babe.

Looking to Nicholas, "what are you doing wandering the hall all alone dear?"

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

*After sharing similar expressions with Hatu, he stepped cautiously towards the direction which the necklace had been thrown.He stopped walking when he suddenly realized the water got deeper the further he went. Now backing away slowly he headed the opposite direction in hopes to get out of the water.*
*The water seem to be the same level as he proceeded in his current direction, hearing hatu splish and splash behind him desperately trying to catch up Ra-iem stopped saying* "Hatukiri, not so much noise...we still dont have our bearings yet...." *all around them now became very quiet* " And i have this sickly feeling in my gut, that were not alone."

Diyske

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:29 pm
User ImageNicholas found this short soap opera that unfolded infront of his face to be both annoying and a waste of his time. A bitter sweet reunion between a girl and her pet. He was just glad Amentet is back with the mistress, for he felt somewhat uneasy whenever the creature that lingers on his head had hidden agendas behind this sudden attachment.

With a sigh, Nicholas began stepping aside and walking back down to the halls. Before he could move any further, Lady San asked a question. He remained silent for a while, not even bothering to face the mistress. "I was," Nicholas thought as his attention slowly motioned back towards the clock tower doors. "..getting some air." He faced the direction of where he was going to go again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 am
Still giving the tiny dragin an approving rub of the head,
San looked up towards the ceiling, then the corners of her lips pulled up.
Not quite a smile, yet a ghost of one hung close.

"..Getting some air"

She repeated very slowly, as if testing the words for the very first time. Then just a quickly she was back infront of him, a strange mercury undercurrent pooled within her normal black stare. "Perhaps you would like to finish our tour of the grounds now. I did not finish showing you all of my castle, and I'm sure it would enjoy the show of being presented again."

With both eyes closed briefly, Chief saught out the other being in the castle, with Hetukiri finally up and about, and most of the others taken care of by the dwarfs. Yes, this would be the perfect time to show the castle off. The gods could handle their own affairs for a while, she noticed as Hatukiri and company both stayed on their own grounds, as long as none wage war against the other, she wouldn't interfere.

"Come, come"
She spoke to Nicholas over her shoulder, floating just a foot off the ground as her long silver hair swayed behind her. "You would not want to miss this.."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:07 pm
Scanda carried Zena and Xenya through the castle "This place has turned into an absolute maze" Scanda said as he looked through the corridors and eventually found a woman and a man That woman seems odd...other than floating in the air shes also got a reptile in her hair...alot of people are into that Iam guessing he thought to himself as he put Zena and Xenya to one side and walked up to them "Excuse me sir and miss but do you know where the nearest medical office because my two friends are deeply injured and I cannot heal them" he said wondering if they would help or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 am
User ImageWith a slight tilt of his head, Nicholas followed Lady San across the vast carpeted halls. A small sense of uneasiness loamed within him as he thought of the many possible things the smirk on the mistress' face ment. What got him even more curious is to what this silver haired beauty wanted to show him. The path they took, however, was leading back towards the eerie door of the castle's clock tower. Nicholas kept his scythe close.

Before the two could go any further, a strange young person came into view asking for directions to a clinic of some sort. Nicholas knew nothing of healing magic, so he turned his attention towards the mistress, waiting for her to guide the child.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

Sitting at a table with a stack of books next to her, Aven flipped through the pages, gazing at the words under the dim light of a candle. Nothing she had read so far was helping her any. She gathered up the books and began to put them back in their places, thinking to herself,"I DO know that some dreams are caused by repressed memories...what if..." thinking back to when Nicholas peered into her mind...what if he saw something, it might help her.

When she finished putting the books away she left the library, keeping an eye out for Nicholas. If she ran into him she would ask him about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:06 pm
Lady San blinked.
Then she blinked again as she floated over to Scandas and the two figures he carried. With an air of concern she touched the forms, sighing with relief as they still breathed.

"What has happen?"
She asked, her voice sounding sharper then she had intended, but when one carries unconscious individuals around, it's bound to get a rise out of someone. Not wishing to waste time with his reply, she'd already taken them from him, laying each on the ground below, as she still hovered in the air. Calling for a healer, as the art to had passed her, she made a frown at thier condition.

Amentet joined in the confusion as she scampered down San's shoulder, sniffing the air as two white dwarfs appeared.

Still she did not let them be taken away, not until Scandas told her what happen to them. Heaven forbid they should be infected by something unatural an curse the castle...again.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

As Aven rounded a corner, she saw a figure with flowing silver hair down a little ways, and next to her was Scandas. She let out a small squeak and hugged the opposite wall, making her way down to the silver haired woman when she saw Nicholas, which comforted her slightly. One face that she knew. "the woman must be Lady San then..." she thought to herself as she got closer to the group.

She ended up standing next to Nicholas and asked quietly, "Whats going on?", her eyes fixed on Lady San, the energy emitting from her body was incredible. She could feel her own energy starting to react to it, her hands were tingling, the same feeling she got when she helped heal Nicholas earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 am
Scanda heard the lady "Sevre stabs to the chest and bruises on some limbs for the boy and the girl has a cut on the cheek and suffered a blow from a blunt item to the head" as he spotted a girl he had seen before approach the boy but didnt bother to react "The person who caused this is known to me but I cannot locate him at the current time...So we may have a problem about the place..." he said as he looked over to Xenya and Zena then looked back to the woman "But on an unrelated note Iam guessing your the head of this place?"  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm
User ImageWith arms crossed, Nicholas observed the injuries inflicted on the 2 beings. For a moment, his scarlet eye glowed, peering through the bodies and studying the damages. This was not caused by some ordinary blade, or fang and claw, or worse.. Once again, he recalled stories about the dangers that lurk in the shadows of Castle Neteru. Is this one of them?

A minute later, a familiar face walked by Nicholas and stood by his side. With a short exhale, he leaned on the walls and spoke to Aven without even facing her. "Someone or something attacked those 2. The place isn't safe to begin with, and now everyone's thinking something's going to start picking us all off one by one."

For a split second, an eerie presence was felt dashing across the corridor. It was too fast to make out, but it was more than enough to make Nicholas put one hand on his weapon's hilt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 am
All at once her features darken.
It was not like for the creatures to attack so openly, nor so close to the castel. Yet this had been the case with the last attack as well.

After listening closely to Scanda's report of the attack she arched a brow, "what do you mean the offender is known to you?" This was far better then having an unknown threat, but still it did cause her to wonder just how well he knew this person, or persons in question. And if she had to kill him as well. A dash of mercury pooled inside of her irises as she contemplated such an act. But just as quickly as it appeared, the color was back to it's usually midnight black.

With a nod to the dwarfs, they incircled the two teen like figures, and took them off to recovery. She'd get their statments of what happen after they were healed. Then she turned her attention back on the little group, still floating a good two inches off the ground her voice was but a soft whisper, like the caress of the warm summer wind. "Your note is not unrelated, I am Lady San, keeper of the Castle Neteur. Known by many names. You may call me as you wish, warrior." Then she turned around fully, eyeing each in turn. "The human tourist guide is correct in his statment Aven, but wrong as well. There has never been a fortress sturdier then she, but 'safe' is a realative word mon amies..." The tiny ghost of a smile returned.

So there you are.
She'd felt it as well, whomever was attack the guests, would get a rude awakening when she caught hold of them.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Scanda noted the ladys words "The person is mainly like a wraith since they move faster then anything when its night they go by the name of Xen...Unfortunatley this person is many forms...To be precise he mainly forms a ghostly figure with smoke emitting from it but he has slowly been able to form other people..." Scanda said as he heard what the lady had said "Nice to meet you Lady San, I believe I have already been here though strange enough" he said as he noticed the male had moved his hand closer to his weapon as if he fealt a presence thats when Scanda fealt it aswell "Hes here..." he spoke as he emitted a dark flame from his hand, a scythe appeared from it and the flames exstinquished when the scythe was fully out "Be prepared for anything he knows alot of tricks..." Scanda said as his chest had faded showing his bones then faded back to normal.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff