Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 pm
"You're welcome." Lee said calmly. "Sorry. I guess my humanity isn't as strong as yours, seeing as I seem to have lost most emotion."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 am
"It's ok Lee, I understand." She offered him a soft smile. Kilied moved over to where he was and sat beside him.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 pm
"Alright. Back to work then." Lee said, standing up, then helping Kilies up. "Continue on your stage one training."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm
A small bunny with a message carrier on its back hopped into the room and gave Lee a map to new treasures. The message only showed the way to the entrance of the place though. It was Dungeon Square.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:35 pm
(sorry I haven't posted in a while. some stuff came up )

"Maybe later.." She said softly. Kilies stood up and walked out of the training room. she held the bottle close as she moved down the hall. Her eyes pointed to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Zetsumei ran after Kilies. "Hey. What's wrong?"
Lee held the map and then threw it away. "We've got a job whenever you're ready." He said. His voice went down the hall to the two. He then came up infront of Kilies, causing her to walk right into his arms. "And what is wrong? Are you upset with my small amount of humanity?"

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:03 pm
Kilies turned her head to reply to zetsu but before she could answer she walked right into Lees arms. The shock almsot made her drop her bottle. She turned and smiled up at him. "I should be use to that by now. No it's not you. I'm just sleepy is all." She gave him a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm fine really."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 pm
"Ok. I was just checking. You should rest then. When you wake though, we have to get a move on the tip I just got." Lee said. The two appeared in Kilies room. "Sleep tight." He said, letting her down on her bed.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:32 pm
She couldn't help but to smile. "night lee." Kilies curled up into her bed and fell fast to sleep. she slept for almost a full 24 hours. When she woke she stumbled out of bed. Her head was spinning slightly. As she had slept Kilies absorbed her life into her body. This also changed her looks. Her hair was long and bright red with green eyes. Her skin was a soft cream. “Lee..” She called out as she looked for him “I’m ready.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 pm
Lee was sitting on the other bed in Kilies room. "Good morning sleepy head." He said with a small smile. He stood up and took her hand. "We'll go get Zetsumei and then we'll head off." He said. "Care to walk this time?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 pm
She smiled with a nod "Sounds nice. So where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 pm
"We're going to Dungeon Square. I'm not sure where we're going in it, but it's where we're going." Lee said as he opened the door for Kilies. It was a few minutes walk to where Zetsu was, but it would be nice to walk before the heck that was supposed to be the Dungeon Square.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:48 pm
“Sound dangerous. Will it be safe?” she asked enjoying there walk. "What do we need to do there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm
"It will be a dangerous mission, though we should be fine." Lee said with a shrug. "We're after some sort of treaure."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:54 pm
"Then I'll do my best to help" She replied with a smile.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff