Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:09 am
Which castlevania?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:12 am
Harmony of Dissouance or something like that. I'm going to beat it the play the other GBA one. I miss symphony of the night, that one was really good.  

Psymage

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:17 am
Agreed. I do not have the PS2 Castlevania- though I might soon. I am glad to say, though, that I love my copy of Symphony of the Night. One of the best PS1 games overall. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:19 am
I really liked the spell system, where a certain combanation of buttons did something. I always cheated and made that one dude drop the axe armor. blaugh  

Psymage

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:24 am
A definite help in the early game. Axe Lord Armor. 3nodding the spell system was nice too . . . one thing I did once that took a LONG time was to go around and find out what every monster dropped. Each would drop one of two things, and I finally managed to get all of them.

Nothing beats the Crissagrim sword / Mourneblade sword combination for weapons! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:33 am
I didn't get to play it enough. I never owned it, my friend did. And his stupid little brothers broke the cd. THEY BROKE A CD!! You can not tell me that that was not intental.
P.S. I also liked Breath of Fire 3 and My most favorite game of all time is Legend of Dragoon. Great battle system idea, needed more improvment on the dragoon system though.  

Psymage

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:38 am
Psymage
I didn't get to play it enough. I never owned it, my friend did. And his stupid little brothers broke the cd. THEY BROKE A CD!! You can not tell me that that was not intental.
P.S. I also liked Breath of Fire 3 and My most favorite game of all time is Legend of Dragoon. Great battle system idea, needed more improvment on the dragoon system though.

You, sir, are a deprived individual. SOTN cannot be overlooked as for a good game. With a virtual unending array of choices for weapons and enemies, the game is wonderful. I have never tried BoF3, but I do have Legend of Dragoon. I will say that I like the idea of the game, but overall I am losing interest in it. I have not played it in so long that it is all but rediculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:43 am
I just played that game for the battles, I liked trying to get the whole addition done. But it could have used many things. They should do a sequal or something, but change it to make the battles even better! Oh, and I didn't like that stupid ! thing that pops up when you are to hide from a gaurd or something like that.
My responses are going to be slower now cause I need to do choars. I'll still leave it on and I'll check whenever I can. So, I'll still be here.  

Psymage

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:46 am
Do what you gotta, Psy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:50 am
Just took out the trash, and its freaking raining outside! Also, a word of advice, don't ride scooters barefoot.  

Psymage

Psymage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:56 am
Eh, screw it. I'll do it all later. I got till 3:00 P.M.
*Looks at the TV seeing his dad playing his game.*
"What the hell, he's going to get further then me and I only got it yesterday! And he hasn't died even once!" Power outage Power outage.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:01 pm
What game is he playing?  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Psymage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:05 pm
Skys of Arcadia: Legends (Gamecube.) He has about 45 minutes if he does everything right to catch up to me.I only got to Upper city for the first time if you have played it before.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:11 pm
Hey, do you know if there are spells in the current castlevania I'm playing?  

Psymage

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:14 pm
Not yet, but I could investigate that for you . . .  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games