Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 pm
Why don't you like Shaun of the Dead? I mean it held it's own as a zombie movie, and as a comedy. Not only that, but it showed an ACTUAL zombie outbreak in a place besides America. 28 Days Later doesn't count as it was about a virus called rage, and the infected could die by starvation.
Over all it didn't show any real type of military dealing with it, but an average everyday man, going through his everyday routine who has to deal with a zombie outbreak. Dawn Of The Dead (Remake) kind of showed that, but even the normal people knew how to use guns. It's not hard to use a pistol, but they pulled off headshots every other shot. When you panic, there's no way in hell you could pull of that many headshots unless you practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 pm
Kari Claire Garlow
Sorry to butt in... but honestly I didn't like Shawn of the Dead that much... Sorry... but thats my opinion anyways... nad yeah I know who asked me... Well I did actually >w< but yeah sorry... But you know everyone has opinions.

Nothing to apologize for. But it is a brilliant movie.

Also, yeah, Vash. 28 Days Later, the director also specifically said that it was not a zombie movie.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kari Claire Garlow
Sorry to butt in... but honestly I didn't like Shawn of the Dead that much... Sorry... but thats my opinion anyways... nad yeah I know who asked me... Well I did actually >w< but yeah sorry... But you know everyone has opinions.

Nothing to apologize for. But it is a brilliant movie.

Also, yeah, Vash. 28 Days Later, the director also specifically said that it was not a zombie movie.

I know, what I was getting at, is besides Shaun of the Dead, there are really no other zombie movies that take place in Europe. Believe it or not, people classify 28 Days Later as a zombie movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:53 pm
Well, zombies in the 2004 Dwn of the Dead could run, so these days the line is pretty vague.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:59 pm
Well, at the start of Dawn Of The Dead, I can understand the zombies running. I mean, they were no older than a few days. Maybe less. But as it progressed not so much. Then again, they probably did that so it gave the movie a different feel, instead of just slow moving zombies. You know, the slow moving ones aren't really all that scary anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 pm
Yeah, but still. They're classic. I mean, Freddy Krueger isn't scary anymore, but he's got so much appeal. It's the same with the slow zombies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:16 pm
True, but as people got older, it no longer scared them. Or their kids. So they made it scarier and then pretty much quit. Now they're at the gore level.

By the way, has anyone seen Halloween yet? I saw it yesterday and it's a pretty good movie. Nothing like the original, but it comes pretty damn close.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Nope. Haven't seen it.

So, any PS3 owners here? I just rented Lair and it is so damn awesome. Like, it's so epic it's just purely amazing. It looks great, it plays intense. EGM gave it a 5.5, they're complete assholes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:40 pm
No, I don't own a PS3. I am working towards a Xbox360, though. I want Bioshock so friggen bad. XD And as for the EGM review, everyone has their own opinions. Heck, even though many reviewers hated Enter the Matrix, I liked the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:44 pm
Yeah, but EtM wasn't that good of a game. It wasn't bad, but it by far didn't live up to the Matrix Hype. Lair was hyped up to be a good game, it is a great game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am
has anyone heard of the website bioflames?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:08 pm
Hey guys, I moved a week ago so I'll be back as soon I get internet.  

La Duchesse

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Hey biggrin

Once you get the internet you can't get off it. I'm wasting my life away on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Ahhh... It feels so good to replay REmake in one playthrough. This week is gonna be intense, psyching myself up for Extinction.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:54 pm
I saw the red band trailer on YouTube.. Btw, for those unknowing, "red band trailer" is a trailer that can't be shown in theaters due to maybe language or graphic images, that stuff. Anyway. It's lookin' really good.. I can't wait to see it. Like, a lot of my friends and I are going on opening day. The problem is.. We can't. We = not 18. I, however, can bypass that. Turns out my grandma (yes, my grandma) loves zombie movies, and said she'll take me. biggrin Yay for awesome grandmas. whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games