Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:03 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
I hate inlfation ¬_¬
When I started quest a few months ago it was 164K and now its 270K stare
I'm starting to think it is impossible for me to get the ninja head band since the price gets higher every week and the lack of donators to my quest.
So I have planned to carry on my quest for ninja head band, however, when the price hits 300K I will give up quest and move on! mad
So who thinks this is a good idea?
Any suggestions?

It will get lower you know. When I got mine it was like 210k, but before it was 210k it was 275k...so it will get lower. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:06 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
I hate inlfation ¬_¬
I'm starting to think it is impossible for me to get the ninja head band since the price gets higher every week and the lack of donators to my quest.
So I have planned to carry on my quest for ninja head band, however, when the price hits 300K I will give up quest and move on! mad
Any suggestions?

It will get lower you know. When I got mine it was like 210k, but before it was 210k it was 275k...so it will get lower. 3nodding

You sure?
Because when you search on the market you search for the "lowest buy price" not just type it in and search it....

` T a p i o c a `

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:51 pm

We all hate inflation Sapphire.
    ><

So you;re gonna have a price limit?
    _______________.o0<3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:08 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
I hate inlfation ¬_¬
Any suggestions?

You sure?
Because when you search on the market you search for the "lowest buy price" not just type it in and search it....

Well, it was like 2 months ago, so yeah. And yes, I am sure. Like my Dark Halo, the first day it came out, I went to the marketplace and the lowest price was 15k, but now its like 10k.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:10 pm
I don't think this happens to every single item Babi, even if you managed to get the Ninja Headband quite cheaply. Some sellers are willing to sell below the median trade value to insure that someone will buy their items, so therefore even though got an item real cheaply it doesn't mean the price of the item has naturally dropped. Of course, if many people start selling an item cheaply then the median price of the item will fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:47 pm
Minielf
I don't think this happens to every single item Babi, even if you managed to get the Ninja Headband quite cheaply. Some sellers are willing to sell below the median trade value to insure that someone will buy their items, so therefore even though got an item real cheaply it doesn't mean the price of the item has naturally dropped. Of course, if many people start selling an item cheaply then the median price of the item will fall.

True. But I was ust saying to encourage her... sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:27 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

><

_______________.o0<3

Hey that's not true, some of us make a nice living off of it! twisted cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:41 am
tamcharles
[...sinfulanjel...]

><

_______________.o0<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

>.>

Screw you Charles.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:57 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
tamcharles
[...sinfulanjel...]

><

_______________.o0<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

>.>

Screw you Charles.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's why Charles is the self-styled Lord of the Sith(His words not mine xd ) blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:16 am
Sin - yep, I'm not bothered questing for something that will keep inflating while the other things I want are at a lower price now 3nodding

Babi - even if you encourage me like that I still might not stick to my current quest stare And yeah I bought my halo for 14K when it came out...I lost 4K crying

Mini - Its very rare that sellers will sell their items for lower prices these days stare If the ninja head band miraculously reduces to 164K that would be incredibly shocking, meaning that people are staring to become less greedy eek

Charlie - you don't use the gold on Gaia to live o.O And you sllers make too much profit! Us questers never get good profits, gah! gonk

` T a p i o c a `

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:55 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Sin - yep, I'm not bothered questing for something that will keep inflating while the other things I want are at a lower price now 3nodding

Babi - even if you encourage me like that I still might not stick to my current quest stare And yeah I bought my halo for 14K when it came out...I lost 4K crying

Mini - Its very rare that sellers will sell their items for lower prices these days stare If the ninja head band miraculously reduces to 164K that would be incredibly shocking, meaning that people are staring to become less greedy eek

Charlie - you don't use the gold on Gaia to live o.O And you sllers make too much profit! Us questers never get good profits, gah! gonk

Hey I was a vending/exchanging quester once upon a time. In fact, the items that you see on BubbleAngela and Major General Andrews were obtained either by me or with large financing from me. It took me almost a year with a quest thread of 2300 pages to get to where I am today.

I'm not totally evil but if you are patient and you have perseverance, it becomes just a matter of time.

And whatever happened to the ICU Vender's guide that I wrote up for you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:57 pm

Hmm..

The ICU Vender's Guide..

Sin vaguely remembers a post like that which she threw in the bin.

>.>

It was too long to read.

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:07 pm
tamcharles
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Hey I was a vending/exchanging quester once upon a time. In fact, the items that you see on BubbleAngela and Major General Andrews were obtained either by me or with large financing from me. It took me almost a year with a quest thread of 2300 pages to get to where I am today.

I'm not totally evil but if you are patient and you have perseverance, it becomes just a matter of time.

And whatever happened to the ICU Vender's guide that I wrote up for you guys?

Oh that. I didn't bother to take any heed of it, as I rarely trade on the Vend anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:46 am
Hi.

I've been away, unobviously?

Anyway. Back now, perhaps more active even. Missed you, if you didnt miss me. I missed you more biggrin

Just moved into a new place, life's going down hill stock market broke' style.

Fails.

Oh well,

How's everybody doing?  

Flammable Bait

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:12 pm
Welcome back SPM! Hope your life gets better in your new home ^_^

I just came back from the opening evening of my ice house project...it was boring -_-;;
All we did was look at the stuff that was dug up and our presentations on powerpoint and have some food and beverages...

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games