Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nhoan8

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 pm
sorry
im new
and the forum is like 200 and sumting long
i dont noe wat to do
HELP!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 pm
((nhoan I will train you and teach you the basics of Rp'ing))

Marquis arrives at the academy to do some training before students realize he is there and ask for help. Marquis practices his swordsman ship on a little grove of bamboo. he draws his first two blade (regular katanas) And slashs at the bamboo cutting several in half he lodges his two swords into some thick trees and in the same movement draws 2 more blades spinning around he lets both blades hit the same target at the same time and totally demolish thicker bamboo stocks. He stabs the blades into a couple bamboo stocks hitting dead on so they stick. Drawing one blade he springs off his other swords hilts and chops from side to side all the way down a stock, cutting it into tiny little pieces. He throws the sword into the air and draws his special blades (Dentou & Bouken)

Chopping everything in his way his other blade, the one thrown in the air, comes soaring down once at about knee hieght he kicks the hilt and the swords soars and splits two bamboo stocks in half. Using the Special ability of his swords, Marquis runs his chakra through the blades creating a wind blade in front of the regular blade, which sharpens the blade tremendously. Using this new sharpness he slices at the tree into which his two swords were stuck and slices the thing in half. The swords once stuck into the side of the tree are freed. Marquis sheaths his special swords catch's his other 2 katanas and runs/ cuts his way to his other three swords which he interchanges while cutting and sheating. In the end Marquis has cut down a large area of trees and bamboo and all his swords are sheathed.

"that was fun" he smiles then rests on the lawn outside the academy

((as you can see Rp'ing is about storytelling. Everything we do from fighting to training must be done in a sort of way that tells the story of your character. You must post a certain amount of times to learn certain techniques. As a Gennin or Academy student you are unable to learn techniques without the help of a sensei.))  

marquis27

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Rinzo looks at the two ninja taking his seat.
Hmmmmmm
"whats there to learn today" He speaks with a confident tone
His blade wrapped in a sealed wooden case.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 pm
its not tat i dont noe how to rp.
Its tat i dont know where to begin.This forum is already 200 and sumting long.
And im new/
Tats wat i need help wit.
Not rping but the guild  

nhoan8

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:10 pm
((then rp...don't just say you know how to.))

Marquis notices a couple Students waiting inside the academy, deciding to help them out. Marquis jumps through the window and into a class room. "So what all does this class know?? If you haven't learned any Jutsu's yet then we will begin with Fish spit."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Tor paused a minute and looked into the room. Seeing that there were other students there he grinned and sat at the back of the room.  

MrTomGero

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:18 pm
After awhile Tor quitely leaves wanting to see the rest of town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 am
Deathmark enters and finds a seat "I am ready to learn my teacher"  

rob45631

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 am
Oroami walked into the room, smiling "hello, everyone, as you know, i am the Mizukage." Oroami paused so that the kids could get a chance to say something to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm
Rinzo smiles and waves at oroami.  

Kinkaru death

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Kit enterd the room with a sigh. Looking to his left he saw Oroami. "Hey gramps sup?" Letting a small wave of his hand he took his seat. "I would like to pass this year huh? in 5 years i couldnt.....So lets get it over with..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm
Hero walked into the room and stood next to oroami and looked around "You wanna know something I have been living in the mist for awhile ever since I got kicked out of the akatsuki and I have never been in here"  

i3 tails Yagura

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 pm
"Then welcome dude." Kit said as the man walked into the room. He sighed and let out a yawn. His sharingan eye peircing Hero's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Hero looked at the kid and glared at him "your sharingan doesn't scare me but if you want more weapons and all such why don't you stop by at my shop later" Hero smiled as one of his gloves off his hands turned into water and shot towards kit to get him wet so he would turn off his sharigan  

i3 tails Yagura

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Throwing up his own hand the water stopped mid air and just hung there. "Nice try...People say i am unkind cuz of this thing." Pointing at his left eye which was sharingan he sighed. "Im actually a nice guy...And trust me...If i could turn it off i would..." And with a mutter he said under his breath. "Stupid transplants..." Looking back at the man he smiled. "Names Kit Heyaza the second. Nice to meet ya dude."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games