Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:04 pm
*huggles Tana* I've been bizarre lately.

Basically I'm insanely busy with like 12 projects piling up. and on top of that the friend who rejected me a while ago keeps hitting on me, but he's got a girlfriend (my ex friend) So it's really awkward and crap, because I still want to be with him but I'm not a weasel which is basically what he's trying to get me to be, and on top of that he's used me in the past so I'm really tempted to just kick him in the yarbles and dump a milkshake on him. Oh and on top of that the little plastic slider that adjusts the straps on my favorite bra broke, so if I move my shoulder one side gets a lot looser. Meh. I hate throwing clothes out.

(my apologies, I've had a lot of $hit on my mind.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Man, if I could I would totally show up at your school for a day and pose as your boyfriend, just to make them all feel like stoopid jerks. :3nod': Cause that's full of dumbassery, trying to utilize someone else for cheating purposes.

I oughta smack that kid in the face, and then drink the milkshake, and put the empty (or partially empty glass) on his head hoping the remainder slips out onto him.

But really, Tan-kun missed EKA! Lots.

Is anyone else getting an "Error Occured" message when they try to post? I'm so sick and tired of it! :gonk'd:

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Thanks Tana, he actually lives 3 hrs away from me,but when he gets home we're going to have a nice long chat that I'm guessing will end with one of us bleeding a bit (hint: Most likely not me)>.<

and yeah I keep getting the error message too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm
Tana wants to heeeeelp his friends! Dx So frustrating! ):

Stupid error message! It's driving me nutzors.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:18 pm
*can't access Pandora.com either* *whimpers* But...I need my music fix! My iTunes skips whenever I switch pages on the internet so pandora is a lifesaver, except now that it hates me!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Awwww! *hugs EKA* I'm sure you'll get it to work out eventually! The internet just needs some time.

I've got a rather unimportant anouncement: We're moving!

From Turin, Piemonte to Firenze, Loscana.

English: Torino, Piedmont(? I don't know how they spell it in English) to Florence, Tuscany.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Mary too?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:31 pm
We don't know yet. But Rose, Midnight, Snowflake and I are definitely moving. It's kind of a debate going on right now. I think she should focus more on her career, and she'd rather be unemployed and with us. I'm letting Gerald go, I think we can survive without a butler for now, but I may hire a maid or full time nanny. Gerald will be missed so much. <3

If we were to split up after she moved with us, she'd have nothing to fall back on. If she stayed she would have a security net with her. I'm just trying to look out for her. I really need to change cities, and if I move to Firenze, I can be home for more than two weeks at a time once May comes along rather than less than a week.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:34 pm
That's exciting but I agree with you about the fall back situation. *shrugs and huggles* Best of luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:38 pm
x3

I'm really excited to move to Firenze. I hear it's really really great!

Plus it'll be nice to be in the heart of the city, more people! ;D

I gotta go take a showah. <3

I love you, EKA! Take care.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:08 pm
Tana promised me the handwriting sample. *pouts and crosses arms*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Oh right. What would you like me to write?  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Of course when I come back, there's a slow response time...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:58 pm
Ah! Tan-kun!

Write anything you feel like 3nodding

EDIT: it said my post was an Error o_O  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Un'momento.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games